Sunday, 10 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny...... Chapter 1


Raizada family comes back to RM and Ananya says “Arnav you don’t worry I will get a very good girl for you not some liar can you believe atul that my son my son will try to rape her… she was looking so pretty and cultured but what she did ohh God”…
Arnav: Maa that’s why I am telling you please let me marry lav I really love her maa…
Ananya: No arnav why don’t you understand I don’t like her and I want a bahu not a model please arnav I have only one wish to make you marry as per my choice you will not fulfill my only wish arnav please….
Arnav: Stop doing this maa…. I am going I have a party at my friend’s place I will be late…
Ananya: Ok beta but remember don’t meet that model ok…
Arnav: Maa her name is Lavanya…. And he leaves from their….
Ananya: Atul I am really worried agar jaldhi koi achi ladki nahi mili to he will bring that chudail I mean that Lavanya in our house as my Bahu no dekha hai tumne kabhi use how she speaks it looks as if she is speaking to herself…. No I don’t want her as my bahu please I will search bride for him very soon”….
Atul just laughs looking at her wife and goes towards his room….
Ananya: Inhe to koi chinta hi nahi hai apne bête ki….
Here at Gupta house…
Garima: Beta you are fine na I mean he tried to rape you so…
Khushi smiles and says “Maa mein bilkul thik hu he tried but you know me na I don’t even let him touch me”…
Garima: Hmmm good beta… He was looking so decent… Kise pata tha he will be such a jerk… Thank God we came to know the truth before only warna…. But you don’t worry beta I will find a good boy for you very good boy… Ok…
Khushi: Ok maa now go I have to get ready…
Garima: Ready… Where are you going?
Khushi: It’s Sam’s party maa she has invited all of us for the dinner… I will be late so please don’t wait for me….
Garima: Beta its not good for girls to attend parties and stay out…
Khushi: Maa please don’t start now please let me go and I am not going for a rave paty ok its just a friend’s get together… So please now go mujhe ready hone do…
Garima: But beta…
Khushi: Maa next time I will not see any guy I will run…
Garima: chupkar… Ok go and jaldi aana ok and jyada boys se baat mat karna… They may be like that arnav…
Khushi: Ok maa….
Khushi gets ready and leaves for party… she was wearing black sleeveless chudidaar with black earrings and hair open… She was looking very pretty… she reached RK club where her friends have asked her to wait…. She was waiting at the entrance when a boy dressed in 3 piece suite came their and stands beside her… They didn’t see each other… Boy was busy on the call and khushi was busy in brushing her hairs with her hand…..
Boy: Hey sweetheart where are you I have reached… Please come soon baby I am really missing you….
Khushi listen to his talks and laughs and thinks ek aur majnu this boys are so crazy for girls….
Boy kept the call and was about to move in when someone pushes him and he loose his balance and falls on khushi…
Khushi falls down and that boy falls on her…. Khushi without looking at him…
Khushi: What the hell… Cant you see you idiot.. You just ruin my dress now get up…
Boy: khushi!!!!
Hearing her name from some stranger’s mouth khushi gets panic and looks up fearing who is he?
Khushi: Arnav tum…..
Arnav gets up and helps her to get up…
Arnav: Khushi what are you doing here?
Khushi: Wo I am here for my friend’s birthday party… and you… Wait let me guess to meet you girlfriend right….
Arnav: Hmmm but she is late as always….
Khushi: Ohhh same my friends are also late…  Hmmm I have an idea see you are also waiting for your girlfriend and I am also waiting for my friend so till they comes we can enjoy by giving each other company what say….
Arnav: Hmmm good idea come lets go inside…
Khushi: Hmmm chalo…
They move inside the club and sits on the table little away from the crowd….
Arnav: What will you have?
Khushi: Hmmm orange juice….
Arnav orders orange juice for her and a wine for himself….
Arnav: So khushi we are meeting twice….
Khushi: Hmmm right…
Arnav: Thank you for helping me I must say bohat acha excuse diya… Thank god you didn’t say I raped you… you just said tried to rape you….
Khushi: Are you had put me in that situation kya karti mein… This was the first thing that came in my mind yaar…
Arnav: Ok but anyways conclusion is we are not marrying each other… So we can be friends right…
Khushi: Hmmm ok friends… So how is your girlfriend and why your mom is against her…
Arnav: Actually her name is Lavanya and she is model by profession and you my mom wants a simple traditional bahu you know like you….
Khushi: Ohhh then you can ask lavanya to be little traditional in front of your mom na…
Arnav: I have asked that khushi but lavanya she is not ready to do that…. She thinks that my mom should accept her as the way she is….
Khushi: Hmmm big problem so you can run with her and come back after marrying her I don’t think your mom will have problem in that…
Arnav: Oho khushi ye itna easy nahi Lavanya is not ready to marry me… I mean its so early her career is at peak and she wants to be a super model first before marrying me
Khushi: Hmm big problem….
Arnav: You never had boy friend…
Khushi: No I always wanted to arrange marriage you too its damn exciting to meet some one you don’t know and then spend your whole life knowing him….
Arnav: But do you think you should trust a stranger…
Khushi: I am doing the same arnav I am here having juice with you and you are stranger for me it means I am trusting you….
They gets carried away in their talk and they didn’t realize when 1 hour passed and arnav and khushi received a call at the same time…
Arnav: Sweetheart I am so sorry I will be their in a minute….
Khushi: I am so sorry babes I am coming in one minute….
Both keeps the call and looks at each other and laughs…
Arnav: Ohh khushi it was really nice meeting you pata hi nahi chala kab time chala gaya….
Khushi: Same here hope to see you soom in future….
She was about to move when arnav calls her…
Arnav: Khushi….
Khushi: Yes…
Arnav: Your number… I mean we can be in touch right…. I am not stranger any more…
Khushi smiles and gives him her number and he saves it and gives her the miscall she too save the number and both go to meet their respective partners of the evening…. 

No comments:

Post a Comment