Saturday, 16 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny.... Chapter 12


He then kissed her on her cheeks then on her eyes and then runs his tongue over her lips and was about to capture her lips when they heard the knock on the door….
Arnav stopped his act and khushi opens her eyes… They both looked at each other with shocked expressions….. Light too came back….Khushi was still breathing hard and arnav was on top of her…. They both remember what they were doing just few minutes before…. They kept on looking into each other’s eyes when they again heard the knock….
Arnav breaks the eye lock and gets up from the bed and walked towards the door…. Khushi covered herself with the quilt….. Arnav opened the door and sees Guest house servant standing at the door with the tray of snacks as ordered by arnav…..
Arnav took the tray and closed the door and looks at khushi…. She was sitting on the bed with quilt wrapped around her and was looking down not wanting to look at arnav….
He walks towards khushi and place the tray on the bed…. He was about to say something when his cell rang ….. He removed the cell and look at the number in confusion as it was an international call…. He picks up the call and khushi looks at him….
Arnav: Hello…. Hmmmm Lavanya says how are you?
Khushi closed her eyes hearing lavanya’s name and then run to the bathroom holding quilt on her… Arnav sees this… He wanted to to stop her but before he could say anything she was in the bathroom locking the door….
Lavanya: I am good… And have just reached US… Now I am going to my hotel and then I will be going to see the place where I would be doing my shoots…. Great na ASR….
Arnav: Hmm great… (He said this but his eyes were on the bathroom door… He just wanted to know whether khushi is fine or not)…..
Lavanya: So how are you ASR….
Arnav: hmm I am also good….
Lavanya: And how is khushi…..
Arnav: Khushi…. He said that and closed his eyes thinking about their encounter…. A small smile came on his lips…..
Lavanya on the other hand when didn’t hear him she spoke again…
Lavanya: ASR are you their… ASR…..  ASR…..
Arnav came back from his dream after hearing lavanya’s loud voice…
Arnav: Hmmm lavanya bolo I am listening….
Lavanya: ASR are you alright I mean…
Arnav: Lavanya I am little busy I will call you after sometime….
Lavanya: But ASR….. (But before she could say more arnav cut the call)…..
Arnav keeps the call and runs his finger in his hair thinking “What I was doing with khushi… Why I was not able to control myself….  Should I say sorry to khushi… Jo bhi humare bich hua wo shayad nahi hona chahiye tha…. What she will be thinking of me… She consider me as her good friend and what I did… we are supposed to get divorced…. I love someone else… How could I do this…But then why I felt so good when I was with khushi…. Why I always feels to touch her whenever I see her… I was with lavanya for a long time but I never felt like this what I feels with khushi….And when Lavanya called me why I didn’t feel like talking to her… what is happening to me…” Arnav sat touching her back to the headboard closing his eyes thinking about this….
Here in the bathroom khushi opens the tap for the shower and stands under the shower thinking “What she was doing with arnav… Why she lost all her sense when arnav touched her like that… She had never experienced this before but today she was feeling as if she was in heaven….”
 She closed her eyes and once again recalled every moment spent with arnav…. She was blushing thinking about everything when suddenly she remembers the call which arnav received and that call was of lavanya…. She opened her eyes and thinks “Khushi what are you thinking arnav and lavanya loves each other and I am coming in between their happiness…. I can’t come in between them… I know what happen between us was a mistake and arnav must be repenting for what he did but why I feel that I didn’t do anything wrong why it felt so good to be touched by him like that…. What is happening to me am I falling for him… but he thinks me only as a friend and he loves lavanya and I will not bring my feelings in between all this…. I can’t….”
She wipes her tears and then closed the shower and wipes her body… She came out wearing the saree which arnav had arranged for her…..
Arnav was still sitting on the bed when khushi comes to her and says…
Khushi: Arnav I think we should leave now.. We are getting late…. She said this looking towards the door still avoiding to look at him….
Arnav noticed that khushi was not looking at him.. He thought that maybe she is angry or she is repenting for their deeds….. He looked at her and then says…
Arnav: Khushi at least eat something….
Khushi: No… I mean I am not hungry arnav… If you want you can have I will wait for you downstairs… She said looking at the plate and the starts walking towards the door… Arnav stops her and says…
Arnav: No khushi I too don’t want come lets go......
They both walked out of the room and then out of the guest house…. Arnav brought his car and they both sat in the car and arnav starts driving the car….
Khushi was looking out of the window… Arnav looks at her once and then looks straight thinking “Khushi is avoiding me… she thinks of me as her friend and what I did…. I should say sorry to her…. Yes I will say her sorry once we reached home”….
After sometime they reached the RM and then walk towards the door…..  Khushi was still looking down and arnav was walking beside her… When suddenly khushi stopped and looked at arnav and smiles at him…..
Arnav felt good that at least khushi smiled, he too smiles but his smile turned into frown hearing khushi’s next sentence….
Khushi: Arnav do you think this plan will work…
Arnav: Which plan khushi…..
She again fakes smile and says…
Khushi: Our plan arnav, about making maa believe that we are not happy with each other…. We are supposed to fight after entering the house right na….
Arnav looks at her for sometime… and then says…
Arnav: Hmm…. Yaa… I don’t know… Lets try I mean…
Khushi: Hmm I understood don’t worry I will give my best performance.. She said again smiling and in a very happy tone…
Arnav: Khushi you are alright na I mean…
But khushi cuts his sentence she knows what is coming next and she didn’t want to discuss about that…
Khushi: Yes mujhe kya hoga I am alright… Come lets go inside… Saying this she walked towards the door and rings the bell…
Ananya opens the door and khushi hugged ananya tight crying on her shoulders…..

No comments:

Post a Comment