Saturday, 16 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny.... Chapter 17


Arnav closed the door and looks at khushi… She was standing with the saree in her hand and was lost in some thoughts…. He walked towards khushi and hugs her from behind and rest his chin on her shoulders and said…
Arnav: Hey khushi kya soch rahi ho….
Khushi turns around and hugs him tight…..
Arnav too hugs her back and says…
Arnav: Hey khushi what happened…..
Khushi didn’t say anything but digs her face more into his chest and tightens her grip on his back….
Arnav smiles and caresses her hair and says….
Arnav: Hey khushi kya hua…. I am not going anywhere….
Khushi kissed him on his chest and says…
Khushi: Arnav I am feeling you….. I am ensuring myself that this is not dream you are with me…. You love me… You are mine and always be mine….
Arnav pulls her little from the hug and looks at her face… Her eyes were teary….. He raise his hand and wipes the tears from her eyes and then kissed her on her forehead and then peck her on her lips and said….
Arnav: Khushi this is not a dream….. I am with you and I love you for real and I promise that I will love you till my last breath……
Khushi smiled and pecked her on his lips and says…
Khushi: I love you too arnav….. She again hugged her and after a long time arnav said…
Arnav: So now you don’t want to go downstairs….
Khushi nodded no…
Arnav: So can we continue with our act….
Khushi asked still hugging him…
Khushi: Act…. Ab kya…
Arnav: I mean our love making act he said roaming his hands on her back and kissing her on her hair….
Khushi pulled back and hits him on his chest and says…
Khushi: No… Come lets go downstairs Maa will be waiting for us….
Arnav: Hmm yeah right…. Don’t worry, we will continue this act tonight….
Khushi: Hmmm saying this she blushed…..
They both went down for the lunch…. They had their lunch and then sat with the family members chatting about different things… Khushi was very happy today as she was bahu of this house in every way and she was marked by her husband for ever….
Arnav received some call and he went to his office as some urgent meeting came up but he promised khushi that he will be back soon and then they will go for the party…. He didn’t want to go but then meeting was very urgent so he said yes….. He went to the office bidding bye….
Time passed quickly and now it was evening… Khushi was getting ready in her room… She was wearing a purple saree... She wears her mangalsutra and applied sindoor and put little make up and then started brushing her hair when she received a call…. She walked towards her cell which was kept on the bed and sees the caller name… A small smile appears on her lips seeing arnav’s name…. She instantly picked up the call…
Khushi: Hello….
Arnav: Hey hi…. Kya kar rahi ho…
Khushi: Hmm bas ready ho rahi thi…
Arnav: Ohhh you broke my heart khushi I thought that you will say that you were missing me…
Khushi: But I was not missing you to jhut kyun bolu…
Arnav: Sach mein.. You were not missing me…
Khushi: Nahi because miss unhe kiya jata hai jo humse door hai… But you are always near me in my heart…
Arnav: awwww….. Acha listen I call to inform you that I would not be able to pick you up as meeting is extended so I am sending a driver for you he will drop you to the venue and will stay with you till I come their…
Khushi gets upset but then she can understand that her husband runs a business..
Khushi: Hmmm ok….
Arnav but noticed the sadness in her voice and said…
Arnav: Upset about me not coming…
Khushi: Hmmm little but its ok.. I can understand don’t worry see you at the party…. But jaldi aana…
Arnav: Ok done and don’t worry I will do something for you as my punishment of not being able to pick you up….
Khushi smiles and says…
Khushi: Acha and who kya…
Arnav: I will tell you that in the party….
Khushi: Ok… She keeps the call and then gave final touch to her look and left her room… She told ananya about arnav’s meeting and then waited for the driver… After sometime driver comes to pick khushi…. They reached venue in few minutes and khushi got down from the car and was waiting for arnav…..When driver comes to her…
Driver: Maam I think you should wait inside the car….
Khushi: No its ok.. He will here in few minutes and also I am bored by sitting inside the car….
Driver: But Maam….
Before she could say a word she received a call from arnav….
Khushi: Hello…
Arnav: Hey khushi you reached….
Khushi: Yes arnav where are you we are waiting for you at the venue…..
Arnav: Hey sweetheart just few more minutes and I will be there with you…. I know you are missing me a lot haina…..
Khushi: Hmmm come soon….
Arnav: Ok give me kiss…
Khushi: What…
Arnav: Kya I said give me a kiss….
Khushi: Arnav how could I give you kiss here… I mean I am with….
Before khushi could say anything arnav cuts her sentence and said…
Arnav: No khushi I want a kiss… If you will not give me kiss I will not come and that is for sure…
Khushi: Arnav ye kya bachpana hai….
Arnav: No I don’t know anything I want kiss and that is final….
Khushi: Ok baba I am giving…
She moved to the corner and holds her cell close to her mouth and “mmmmuuuuuaaaahhhhhhh”
Arnav: One more….
Khushi: Arnav bas now come soon I am waiting…
Arnav: No one more…. Please….
Khushi: Ok… Now this is last ok…
Arnav: Ok….
Khushi: mmmmuuuuuaaaahhhhh….. She kissed and suddenly froze when she heard a loud noise from the other side…..
Khushi: Arnav… Arnav are you ok… Arnav please talk to me… Arnav…………
But the line got disconnected…. Khushi tried his cell again but it was unreachable now khushi was scared…. She tried calling him again and again but still it was not reachable…. Tears started flowing from her eyes and she kept on trying his number like a mad person…..
Driver saw her and he comes to her…
Driver: Maam what happen…
Khushi: Please mujhe arnav k paas le chalo… Please….
Driver: But maam sir to…
Khushi: You didn’t hear me I said mujhe arnav k paas jana hai that’s final…
She opened the door and driver too came their… He too opened the door and then asked…
Driver: But maam I don’t know where sir is… I mean..
Khushi: Drive towards his office…. Jaldi chalo…
Driver started driving the car towards arnav’s office and they crossed half way and khushi was continuously trying his number but it was of no use…. After few minutes driver said…
Driver: Maam I think some accident has happened their as there is lot of people gathered around…
Khushi started shivering she said driver to stop the car and closed her eyes praying that the person should not be her arnav….
She reached the crowd and then making her way she reached towards that person…. She looks at the person and shouted…
Khushi: ARNAV!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment