Saturday, 16 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny.... Chapter 18


She reached the crowd and then making her way she reached towards that person…. She looks at the person and shouted…
Khushi: ARNAV!!!!!!!
And then she runs towards arnav and hugs arnav tight….. Arnav was standing near his car and was talking to some cops…. He looks at khushi and then hugs her back….
Khushi broke the hug and asked….
Khushi: Arnav are you alright… I was so scared…. Why the hell you were not picking up my call…. You know when I heard that there is some accident happens here I have died thousand’s of death in last few minutes….
Arnav hugs her and caresses her back and calms her down….
Arnav: Ssshhhh khushi I am alright… ssshhhh I am so sorry… Actually when I was talking to you a car and a truck collided with each other and then the truck crushed the car and sped up from their and I got shock looking at that and my cell fell down from my hands and it broke…. And as I have seen the truck’s no I was informing the cop about the same……
I am so sorry I was going to call you after getting free from here….
Khushi hugged him again and keeps on tightening her grip around his back….
Khushi: Arnav I thought that I have lost you......I would have died if something has happened to you…..
Arnav puts his finger on her lips and says…
Arnav: ssshhhh khushi I will never let that happen….. And I am really very sorry……
He says kissing her on her hair…. After sometime arnav and khushi broke the hug and walked towards his car…. Arnav has asked the driver to take the car back as he with khushi now…
They both started walking towards the car…. Khushi was still holding arnav’s arm tight and was pressing her more and more into him…..
Arnav can see how much scared she was and still she was shivering due to this…. He wraps his arms around her shoulder and pulls her closer and kissed on her forehead and says…
Arnav: Khushi I am with you and will always be with you don’t worry….
He then made her sit in the car and he sat on the driving seat and started the car…. When khushi says…
Khushi: Arnav please lets go home….
Arnav: But khushi we have to attend that party…
Khushi: Arnav I am not feeling like attending any party please let’s go home… I want to be in your arms… Please…
Arnav looks at her all lovingly and cups her cheeks and says…
Arnav: Ok we will go back home….
He drives back to RM and then gets down from the car… He then opens the door of khushi’s side and helps her to come out of the car…. She step down and wraps her arms with his and they walks towards the door of the RM…..
They rang the bell and HP opens the door… They entered the house and were walking towards their room when Ananya sees them and stops them…
Ananya: Arnav khushi… You both came so early I mean khushi has left just half an hour ago… Is everything alright….
Arnav: Yes maa everything is alright… Actually khushi was not feeling well so we decided to skip the party… Don’t worry I have informed them and said sorry to them….
Ananya looks at khushi with worried expressions and asked…
Ananya: Khushi beta what happened?
Khushi: Wo nothing serious maa… Headache but you know arnav na he said that we will not go the party….
Ananya: aww see my son loves you much… Acha wait I will be back soon…..
She then went to her room and comes out with a packet…..
Arnav: Maa what’s this….
Ananya: This is the gift for you and my bahu…..
Khushi: Gift…
Ananya: Yes… Actually tum dono ki shaadi aise hui that we didn’t get the time for giving anything to you so we decided to give a small gift…. Open it…
Arnav opened the packet and looks at ananya and says…
Arnav: Maa…
Khushi: What’s in the packet arnav…
Arnav: Our honeymoon tickets….
Khushi: What…
Ananya: Yes It’s a small gift from us… You both are leaving for Bali….
Khushi: Wow Bali… I am so excited… It will be so much fun….
Ananya smiles and says…
Ananya: Yes… Now go and pack… You both will be leaving tomorrow early morning…..
Arnav nods and both went to their room….
Khushi hugs arnav and says….
Khushi: I am so excited arnav….
Arnav hugs her back and says…
Arnav: Excited for honeymoon not bad haan….. I didn’t know that you will be so desperate…
Khushi hits him and says…
Khushi: Shut up arnav… I am excited to go to bali… I have heard that it is one of the best destinations for honeymoon….
Arnav: Hmmm…. Come lets pack the stuff….
They completed their packing in one hour and walked down for the dinner… They had the dinner and came back to the room… They got change and slept hugging each other as they have to wake up early next morning…..
Next morning….
Khushi get up and take shower and wears a purple colour chudidaar… Her hairs were still wet… Water was dripping from her hair… she was wiping her hair when her eyes fell on arnav who was still sleeping… she walked towards him and kept the towel aside and then started putting her hairs over his face…..
Water was dripping on arnav’s cheeks and then on his eyes… He wakes up but didn’t open the eyes… He inhaled the scent of her hairs and then wraps his arms around her waist and pulled her on him and opened the eyes…
Khushi: Arnav leave me… What are you doing…
Arnav: What loving my wife… And tumhe to chahti thi mein uth jao.. See I am awake now…
Khushi: Leave me arnav… We are getting late…
Arnav: On one condition….
Khushi: What…
Arnav: Kiss me….
Khushi kisses him on his cheeks and says…
Khushi: Now come on get up and leave me…
Arnav: No I never said that you have to kiss me on my cheeks…
Khushi then leaned down again and pecked him on his lips and then says…
Khushi: See now I have kissed you on your lips… Ab to uth jao…
Arnav again nodded no and says..
Arnav: I never said that…
Khushi getting frustrated..
Khushi: Then where you want to kiss me….
Arnav gave her a naughty smirk and then pulled her close and says….
Arnav: I want you to kiss me on my…..
Before he could complete his sentence they heard the knock on the door….
Khushi pushed him and says…
Khushi: I will kiss you everywhere on our honeymoon now just go and get ready…
She then opens the door and HP gave breakfast to them…. Arnav comes out taking shower and they both had their breakfast….
After sometime they bids bye to everyone and sat in the car and driver drops them to the airport…..
In the evening…..
Lavanya’s flight landed at Delhi’s airport…. She came out of the airport and tried calling arnav but he didn’t pick up the call then she tried calling khushi but she was also not picking up the call….
She thinks “Something is wrong… Why both of them are not picking up my call”…
She then took the cab and told him to take her to RM….
She reached RM and gets down from the cab… She rang the bell and HP opens the door….
Lavanya: Hello HP.. Where is arnav and khushi…
HP: Lavanya ji they are not at home…
Lavanya: Ohh then do you know where are they….
HP was about to say something when he heard ananya’s voice….
Ananya: Why you want to know that lavanya…..
Lavanya: Wo actually aunty I was calling them but they are not answering my calls….
Ananya was about to tell lavanya something when she received a call… She looks at the number and smiles and picks up the call…
Ananya: Hello… So you both reached haan…. Good enjoy take care.. She kept the call and looks at lavanya and says…
Ananya: Yes so what you were asking me.. Where is arnav and khushi and why they are not picking up your call…. So let me inform you lavanya that they are on their honeymoon and that’s why they are not picking up any calls…
Lavanya gets shock to hear this….
Lavanya: What… Honeymoon… Are you serious aunty…
Ananya: Do you think I am joking….
Lavanya: No I mean.. How can they.. I mean they don’t love each other then…
Ananya: Beta I think you don’t know that arnav and khushi both loves each other a lot and they are happy with their married life… Now please excuse me…
Lavanya stands their with shocked expression…. She was thinking about ananya’s words that arnav and khushi loved each other…
Lavanya: No this is not possible… Arnav loves me not that khushi…. He loves me… Aunty ko jarur koi misunderstanding hui hai… I will talk to them I am sure there is something which aunty don’t know….
She then called HP and asked him where they went for their honeymoon … He informed her that they went to bali…. Lavanya smiles and says…
Lavanya: Arnav I am coming to bali…. I will not let you go away from me… You are mine….. I know you and khushi don’t love each other…..

1 comment:

  1. trouble is a coming and somebody's heart is gonna be a breaking. tsk tsk

    ReplyDelete