Saturday, 16 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny... Chapter 23


Khushi: Lav lavanya you are pregnant….
Tears started flowing from lavanya’s eyes and she said….
Lavanya: Yes khushi…. I am two months pregnant…..
Khushi gets shocked hearing this…. She closed her eyes and thinks about arnav’s confession that she was the first girl to be on bed with him… she thinks “Does it means that arnav lied to me… No he cant than does it mean lavanya is lying… May be because arnav can never lie to me…”
She was still in her thoughts when lavanya continued…
Lavanya: You know khushi me and ASR we never shared any physical intimacy between us in all the three years of our relationship but that day… And again lavanya closed her eyes and then opens after sometimes and says….
Lavanya: That day we were in the party and we got drunk and after that…. In the morning I wore my clothes and left from their and ASR thought that we didn’t do anything as I didn’t want to hurt him as he wanted to do everything after our wedding….. But I never knew that one night will cost me so much……
Khushi was shocked hearing this… It means she is really pregnant with arnav’s child and he didn’t know about that…..
Khushi was still in her thoughts when lavanya continued…..
Lavanya: Khushi I didn’t know…. I just got to know after coming from Bali…. Khushi I never wanted to share this with anyone but you got to know.. Trust me khushi I tried to abort this child but there is some complications in my pregnancy and doctors are not ready for the abortion….
Khushi: Lavanya how could you even think of aborting the child…
Lavanya: Then what should I do khushi…. What will be the future of my child…. His father is already married to someone else… And he don’t love my anymore… What I will say to my child that you are out of mistake… No khushi…. I will try my best and will abort the child…. You don’t worry I will not let me or my child affects your married life…..
Khushi: But lavanya it will be dangerous for you…
Lavanya: I know khushi… But then what to do…. I don’t have any other option… You say will you leave arnav for me and my child no na than please khushi let me do this…
Khushi sits on the chair thinking Lavanya’s words “Will you leave arnav for me and my child”…..
Lavanya: Kya hua khushi… Nahi chod sakti na… Then let me abort him and if this cost me my life than I am ok with it…. I will not ruin your married life… Bye khushi…
Khushi was silent for a while she was thinking about each and every word what lavanya said…. Tears started falling from her eyes and lavanya looks at her and smirks and says in her mind “BINGO khushi…. You know its really bad to be good sometimes….”
She then again made a sad face and puts her hand on khushi’s hand and says….
Lavanya: Don’t be sad khushi… Its destiny and we have to accept it…. And don’t worry I will not let anyone know about the father of my child… But I have just one request please accompany me to the hospital for the abortion… You know I don’t want to be alone when I breathe my last…. Please khushi I want my best friend to be with me…..
Khushi looks at her with tearful eyes and says…
Khushi: No lavanya nothing will happen to you… I will not let that happen….
Lavanya: No khushi now its too late… We cant do anything….. So just forget it…
Khushi: No lavanya… I promise I will make everything alright… You are my best friend and I will not let you suffer like this…..
Lavanya: But khushi…
Khushi hugged her and says…
Khushi: Sshhhh I said na I will make everything alright just give me sometime… And please don’t take any hasty decision… Please…
Lavanya didn’t say a word she just hugged and cried on khushi’s shoulder….. Khushi felt bad and hugged her tight…..
They both got up to leave… Khushi drops lavanya to her place and then goes to RM…. She was all the time thinking about lavanya her child and then her words of leaving arnav for her and her child and then the complications in aborting the child… She walked to her room and closed the door and sat on the bed hugging her knees and cried….
Khushi: Why DM… Why this all happens with me…. I was so happy with arnav and now this…. I love arnav a lot and he loves me too but DM how can I just ignore that arnav is the father of her child…. And lavanya she is ready to sacrifice her life for us…. What should I do DM please tell me…. Saying this she cried a lot….
It was evening and ananya knocks the door…. Khushi was still on the bed thinking about everything and also what she needs to do when she heard the knock… She gets up and wipes her tears and opens the door….
Ananya looks at khushi and can sense that she was crying… But why….
Ananya puts hand on her shoulder and asked her…
Ananya: Khushi are you alright…
Khushi: Haan maa…
Ananya: But your eyes are saying something different beta…
Khushi: Wo maa actually something went in my eyes and I rubbed them so it has became red…
Ananya knows that khushi was lying but then she thought maybe she and arnav had a small fight and she should stay away as this is a personal matter between them…. So she just smiles at khushi and asked her to get ready for the function as they will be leaving in one hour…. Khushi nods and ananya leaves from their….
Khushi was not in a mood to go but then ananya will feel bad if she will not go…. She got ready and then ananya and khushi left for the sangeet ceremony of ananya’s friends’s daughter…..
Arnav came back from the office and went to his room…. He forgot about the sangeet ceremony and was very happy to finally see khushi after a long day… It was getting hard for him to stay away from khushi…..
He enters her room with a smile which turns into frown when he didn’t see khushi in the room…. He then checks the bathroom and poolside and khushi was nowhere…. He removes his cell and calls khushi but she didn’t pick up the call… He gets worried… He called HP….
Arnav: HP… HP…
HP came running to his room…
HP: Yes Arnav bhaiyaan….
Arnav: Where is khushi…
HP: Ohhh khushi bhabhi went with Maaji for some sangeet ceremony….
Arnav: Ohh yes how could I forget that… She shopped all those stuffs for today….. He then looks at HP and said…
Arnav: Ok you may go now… HP left from their… Arnav went to take shower and changed into his tracks and T-shirt and then starts working on his laptop so that he can keep himself busy till khushi comes….
After 2 hours…
Khushi came back and bids bye to ananya and walks to her room…. She opens the door and finds arnav working on the laptop… Arnav too looks at her and smiles… Khushi too smiles back and directly walks to the closet….
Arnav shut the laptop and started walking towards khushi…. Khushi was searching for her night dress when arnav came and hug her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulders and said…
Arnav: I missed you khushi…. Its really very hard to stay without you….
His words echoed in her mind and she was on the verge of crying… Without saying a word she removed his hands and went to the bathroom with her clothes leaving arnav in shock as why she behaved like this… Normally she always hugs him back and says something but today she was different…. He thought of talking to her once she is out….
Khushi locked the door and stands supporting her back on the door and starts crying….
Khushi: What should I do DM…. Arnav loves me a lot but still the truth is that he is the father of lavanya’s child…. And that child needs arnav…. Should I talk to arnav… No he will not understand he will never be ready to leave me… and also lavanya said that he didn’t remembers about that night than…. But the pregnancy report… And what if lavanya aborts the child and dies in that process no I cant let that happen… I have to make arnav understand… Yes I will make him agree to marry lavanya for the sake of their child…. I cant let two innocent souls to loose their life…. And I am sure arnav will understand and will marry her… Yes…  She then changes into night dress and was about to move out when she thought… “What if arnav didn’t understand.. What if he said that he will not marry her…. He loves me a lot and he will not leave me like this… I think I will have to do something… I am sorry arnav… I know I will be hurting you but I cant let two innocent soul dies… It will hurt you for sometime but I am sure time will heal your wounds and you will start loving lavanya…..” And what you will do khushi… Said her inner voice… “I.. I too will marry someone else..” Acha is it that easy… Do you really think after submitting yourself to arnav you will be able to live without him…. “I don’t know.. I just know that I will not let lavanya and her child to suffer and if that means I have to leave arnav than I will leave him”….
Saying this she wipes her tears and wash her face and comes out of the bathroom….. Arnav was pacing in the room waiting for khushi to come out…. He looks at khushi when she was out and walked towards her but khushi didn’t say a word and without looking at him she directly went to the bed and slept…. Arnav was confused with her action…. He walks to the bed and sleeps beside her and hugs her from back and khushi’s back was facing him…. And said…
Arnav: Hey sweetheart are you alright I mean what happen why you are avoiding me….
Khushi closed her eyes hearing this and tear drop from her eyes… She composed herself and said…
Khushi: Its nothing like that arnav… Actually I am really very tired… You know na shopping and than this function… Its just that I want to sleep….
Arnav started caressing her hairs with the other hand and said…
Arnav: But atleast you can look at me haina…. I promise I will not do anything… But we can hug and sleep like always…. I mean without any barriers…. Saying this he pulled her zip and opened it….
Khushi so wanted to submit herself to her husband she was craving for his touch but then she controlled her desires and waved his hands off her body and said…
Khushi: Arnav I said I don’t want to do anything….. Cant you get this simple thing in your head… I mean cant we just sleep without doing anything… Is this so necessary for you…
Arnav gets hurt hearing this… He never expected khushi to say such a thing… He then thinks “May be she is really very tired and exhausted and that’s why she lost her cool….” He removed his hands from her waist and again zipped her kurti and slept turning the other side as he knows that if he sleeps looking at her he wont be able to control his desires….
Khushi can sense that he has removed his hands and was hurt very hurt… She covered herself with the quilt and started crying holding her pillow and said in her mind… “I am so sorry arnav…. Please Mujhe maaf kardo…. I am so sorry….” She cried clutching the pillow and then drifted to sleep…..

1 comment:

  1. khushi needs a whack out of a bat. and i hurt for arnav right now, my heart goes out to him

    ReplyDelete