Saturday, 16 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny... Chapter 24


Next morning…
Arnav opens his eyes and than looks around and sees that khushi was not on the bed… He gets up and looks in the bathroom she was not their…. He took the shower got ready and went down… He asked ananya about khushi and she told her that khushi left for the temple and then she will be going to her parent’s house as she was missing them… And then I will pick her up for the haldi ceremony from their…. So she will come back directly at night…. Arnav frowns hearing this and went to office with sad mood… He thinks “Why khushi is behaving so strange what happened to her…. Why she is avoiding me… I will ask her all this tonight and she has to answer me….”
Whole day passed…. Arnav came back home and again khushi and ananya were not at home… He went to his room… He changed his clothes and sat on the bed touching his back to the headboard and kept one hand on his forehead and waits for khushi… He was thinking about khushi… Her changed behaviour and how she avoided him today…. He was very sad as he didn’t even know the reason that why khushi is behaving like this… But then he decided today no matter what he will ask her and she has to say the truth…..
Two hours passed and arnav was still in the same position… His eyes were closed…. Khushi entered the room and looks at arnav… she thought that he is sleeping…. She sighed and then walked towards the closet removes her dress and walks to the bathroom…. She came back and gets shock to see arnav standing in front of her….
He smiles looking at her thinking that may be today she will not react like yesterday…. Khushi smiled back and then again started walking towards the bed when arnav holds her hand and said…
Arnav: Not today khushi… I want an answer…..
Khushi looks at him… She knows that he needs to know everything and she wanted to tell him the truth but then she was scared what if after knowing the truth arnav still deny lavanya and will not marry her as he loves her a lot…. She closed her eyes and thought of something… She opened it and then takes a deep breath and waved his hands off and said…..
Khushi: Which answer arnav…
Arnav was again hurt by her act but he was still calm with her…. He walks close to her and then holds her hand and says…
Arnav: Khushi you know what I mean….
Khushi looks at the ground because she knows that if she will look into his eyes she would not be able to lie….
Khushi: No arnav I don’t know…
Arnav: Khushi what happed? Why you are behaving so cold towards me… And achanak kya hua… Mujhse koi galti ho gayi kya….
Khushi didn’t reply to his question… She kept on looking on the floor and this was frustrating arnav more….. He then shouted…
Arnav: Khushi look at me damn it… I am asking you something… answer me….
Khushi looks at her with angry expressions and waved his hands off her and said…
Khushi: You want to know the truth than listen… I want divorce….
Arnav gets shock of his life hearing this… He never expected khushi to say something like this…. His eyes becomes teary…. He then asked her…
Arnav: You you want divorce.. Why khushi are you not happy with me.. I mean we love each other right….
Khushi: Love… No arnav I don’t love you…. I already had a boyfriend… But he is not rich like you…. And I wanted to live my whole life like a queen so I thought of marrying you…. And I even submitted myself to you without love but arnav now I feel that I am not happy with you and money is not everything…. I really love my boyfriend and wants to go to him and spend my entire life with him…
Arnav was shocked to hear all this…
Arnav: Khu khushi what are you saying… Tell me that this is not true… Please khushi..
Khushi: This is true arnav… What you thought why lavanya was not able to reach the mandap…. This was all my plan to marry you arnav but after that lavanya said about that divorce thing and I thought ohh now what will I do so I started to attract you towards me and I was successful in doing that…. But arnav now I have realized that I was wrong and I still love my boyfriend I cant forget him… Please divorce me….
Arnav: Khushi…
Khushi: What khsuhi… Please arnav… Agar tumne mujhse thoda bhi pyaar kiya hoga to tum samjhoge that how hard it is to live without your true love so please let me go to him.. I don’t need anything from you….
Arnav: Iska matlab jo kuch bhi humare bich hua wo…
Khushi: Yes it was all a drama… I am so sorry….
Arnav: Sorry…. He said with angered filled eyes and shook her by her shoulders and says…
Arnav: Tumhari jaise char… Shii mujhe to bolte hue bhi sharam aa rahi hai… I never thought that my khushi can be like this… I hate you khushi… I hate you for playing with me…. You want divorce right you will get that in few days as I don’t want to live with the cheater like you…..
Saying this he left the room….
Khushi who was controlling herself since long… Breaks down and sits on the floor crying loud saying…
Khushi: I am sorry arnav… I am so sorry… Mujhe maaf kardo… I love you a lot… But this was necessary… Tum mujhe aise hi kabhi divorce nahi dete and than lavanya and uske baby ko kabhi apna hak nahi milta… I am so sorry… I love you arnav… I love you…. I can never ever think of anyone in my life…. She kept on crying ….
Hear arnav went to the study and wipes his tears and says…..
Arnav: I know you are lieing khushi…. You have never lied in your life so it shows on your face when you lie… This was the biggest lie of your life khushi… Aise kaise mein sach maan leta…. I know that there is something wrong…… And very soon I will find out the truth…..
Saying this he calls aman and says…
Arnav: Aman I need each and every detail update about khushi… I mean wo kisse milti hai kaha jati hai each and every update… Samaj gaye…
Aman: Yes ASR….
Arnav: Good…
He then cuts the call and walks inside the room… Khushi was still on the floor… She sense arnav and got up from her place…. Arnav didn’t look at her… He took the pillow and walks to the couch and slept on the couch…
Khushi felt bad.. She walks towards the bed and tried to sleep but she was not getting any today…. Arnav too was not sleeping he was thinking about khushi…
Next day…
Arnav went to the office before khushi was awake and then calls aman…
Aman told him something and he smirks and says..
Arnav: Lavanya you are dead…. Now just wait and watch how I expose you in front of everyone and also how I will kick you out of our life for forever…..
It was evening and he returned back home….. He went to his room and looks at khushi who was folding the clothes with a sad face…. Arnav feels pain in his heart seeing khushi like this but he didn’t want to tell khushi anything because he want to expose lavanya in front of her….. He walked towards her and says..
Arnav: I have talked to the lawyer regarding divorce and he said he will make the papers…. But it will take sometime…
Khushi just nods and fakes an smile…. She then says…
Khushi: Thanks arnav…. And I really feel bad for you… Why don’t you marry your first love lavanya… I mean atleast I will be little guilty seeing you with lavanya…
Arnav: Good idea khushi… I will definitely think about this….
Saying this he left from their and tears started falling from khushi’s eyes…..
Arnav then went to ananya and told her everything… Ananya was shocked to hear that lavanya can be so cheap and khushi she is sacrificing her life for that bitch… she too decided to be with arnav…. Arnav then explained his plan to ananya and ananya said…
Ananya: Don’t worry everything will be alright and I will handle other family members….
Arnav nodded and then walked back to his room… He didn’t talk to khushi… He changed his clothes and slept…..
Two days passed and nothing changed….
On the third day arnav came back and walked to his room…. Khushi was sitting on the bed blankly looking at the wall… Arnav walks towards her and said…
Arnav: Khushi divorce papers had came…
Khushi looks at him and then compose herself and said…
Khushi: Good so can I sign now…
Arnav: NO…
Khushi: Why…
Arnav: I mean… I have thought about your proposal of marrying lavanya and I am ready for that…. But…
Khushi felt a sharp pain hearing that arnav will be marrying lavanya but she fakes a smile and says…
Khushi: Good news but what…
Arnav: But you will have to do the preparations of our marriage and also train her to be a good bahu you know….
Khushi: But…
Arnav: No but if you want divorce than you have to do this…
Khushi nodded and left from their and arnav smirked and said…
Arnav: Very soon khushi you will get to know the true face of lavanya and also you will accept from your mouth that you lied to me about your boyfriend…..

No comments:

Post a Comment