Saturday, 16 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny... Chapter 25


Next day….
Khushi got up and looks at arnav who was again sleeping on the couch…. She felt the urge to go and touch him.. To be in his arms… She was missing him and his touch a lot… She got up from the bed and starts walking towards arnav… Arnav was in deep sleep…. She kneels down and looks at arnav…  She raise her hand and runs her finger on his face… Arnav didn’t move a bit… She then continued her act… She stops her fingers near his lips and slowly touched his lips and closed her eyes…. She wanted to forget everything and kiss him…. She opened her eyes and leaned down and kissed him on his forehead then on his eyes…. Arnav was awake now… He can sense khushi and her doings but he didn’t wake as he wanted khushi to go ahead…. Khushi then moves down and kiss him on his cheeks and then finally she pecked him on his lips and a tear drop from her eyes… Arnav can feel that she was crying… He was about to open his eyes when khushi got up and rushed to the bathroom and turns the shower on and cried in the shower…..
Khushi: I love you a lot arnav… I love you…. I don’t know how I will survive without you….
Here arnav opened the eyes and feels bad for khushi and says…
Arnav: Why khushi why you are so selfless… Why you think about others and not about yourself…..
Khushi comes out wearing a green anarkali and then wears the mangalsutra and applied sindoor… Arnav was just looking at her… He so wanted to go and hug her but no he has to control for somedays…. He got up and went to take shower and khushi walked down to the kitchen….
Khushi enters kitchen and sees ananya who was making breakfast… Khushi took her blessings and said…
Khushi: Good morning maa…
Ananya didn’t look at her and replied..
Ananya: good morning…
Khushi: maa sab thik hai na…. I mean you are looking disturbed…
Ananya: No khushi I am alright you don’t have to worry about me….
Khushi: Maa why you are behaving like this….
Ananya: Then how should I behave with a girl who was cheating my son and his family from so many days…
Khushi gets shock to hear this….
Khushi: Maa…
Ananya: Yes khushi arnav told me everything and I am happy that atleast you felt that you were wrong and wanted this divorce… All the best for your future khushi…. Hope you and your boy friend will enjoy very much.. And please till divorce stay away from me and my son please khushi… You have already ruined our life not anymore…
Khushi didn’t say a word and left from their…
Ananya felt very bad but then she thought that it was necessary to make her believe that her plan has worked….
Khushi runs to her room and locked the door… Arnav was still in the shower… She sat on the bed and cried saying…
Khushi: Maa mujhe maaf kardo….  She then hears the sound of the door and she wipes her tears and composes herself and got up from the bed…
Arnav walks out of the bathroom and looks at khushi… He can see that khushi was crying but didn’t say a word…. He got ready and said….
Arnav: Khushi I want you to go to lavanya and tell her that I am ready to marry her after our divorce…
Khushi looks at arnav but didn’t say anything…
Arnav: Kya hua…
Khushi: Hmmm nothing…
Arnav: Ok… So I am leaving and yes also bring her to the RM as she will be staying with us till the divorce and our wedding….
Khushi: WHAT!!!
Arnav: Yes why you have problem… I mean you have to train her right…
Khushi: Hmm ok…
Arnav smirks and left from their….
Khushi too left after arnav and went to lavanya’s house….
Lavanya: Are khushi you here…
Khushi smiles and says…
Khushi: Lavanya I had a good news for you….
Lavanya looks at her thinking what it could be…
Khushi: don’t think so much lavanya arnav has agreed to marry you….
Lavanya: What… How I mean…
Khushi: Easy lavanya I will tell you everything…
She then tells lavanya everything…. Lavanya fakes tears and hugged khushi and said…
Lavanya: No khushi this is wrong…. I mean I will not let you do this….
Khushi: No lavanya I am not doing anything wrong…. You and your unborn baby need arnav more than me…
Lavanya: But khushi…
Khushi: Ssshhh no buts… And yes I want you to tell arnav about you being pregnant…
Lavanya: Ok khushi…. You are the best friend in the world….
Khushi smiles and lavanya smirks thinking “Sach mein not best friend you are the fool khushi….”
She then takes lavanya with her and they goes to RM…. Ananya opens the door and then says…
Ananya: Come lavanya I am so sorry that I opposed your relation and trusted this cheater… She said looking at khushi… Khushi felt a sharp pain in her heart… She was about to cry when lavanya holds her hand…. Then they enter RM…..
Ananya gathers everyone and told everything to them and also told that from today lavanya is going to be our bahu…. Ok…. Everyone agrees and started hugging lavanya leaving khushi aside… Arnav was looking all these from upstairs… He too came down and hugs lavanya and says….
Arnav: I am sorry lavanya for my behaviour in Bali…. I guess you were right we are made for each other…. And now we will be one after marrying you… You should thanks khushi that she revealed her true identity or else I would not be able to see her true colours…. She said looking at khushi…
Khushi looks other side and was trying to control her tears to stop….
Lavanya broke the hug and says…
Lavanya: ASR, aunty actually I wanted to tell you all something from a long time but I was scared of how ASR will react… But I think now this is the right time…
Ananya comes to her and says…
Ananya: Tell us beta…
Lavanya: ASR I am pregnant with your baby…
Arnav: What!!!!1
Everyone looks at lavanya with shocked expressions….
Lavanya: Yes I know ASR you will not believe me but its true actually (She then narrates the same story which she has narrated to khushi…)
Arnav: Lavanya you are two months pregnant and you are saying this now… Thank God you didn’t abort the baby…. He then hugs lavanya and says..
Arnav: I am so happy I am going to be a father…. Ananya and everyone too hugs lavanya…. Then ananya says…
Ananya: Ok now I want this wedding to happen really very soon… So khushi start thr preparation…..
Khushi just nodded and everyone left from their without even talking to khushi… Now only arnav, lavanya and khushi were in the living room…
Arnav: Lav today you have given me the best news and I want to give you something…
Lavanya smiles wide and says…
Lavanya: What arnav…
Arnav then walks towards khushi and holds her hand… Khushi looks at arnav with confused expressions… He then starts removing the ring from her finger…. Ring which he has gifted her on their honeymoon….. Now khushi was shocked… She looked at arnav with shocked expressions….
Khushi: Arnav….
Arnav: What khushi… See you don’t love me na then why you want this ring to be with you…. See now I am getting married to lavanya so I think this ring will look good in her hand… Saying this he removes the ring and then walks towards lavanya and slids the ring in her finger and says…
Arnav: See now you are my official fiancée……
Lavanya smiles and hugs arnav and khushi runs to her room…. She closed the door and sat on the floor crying and looking at her finger…. She remembers how arnav has kissed her while sliding the ring into her finger….. After sometime she heard the knock on the door… She wipes her tears and opens the door….
Khushi: Arnav…

No comments:

Post a Comment