Saturday, 16 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny.... Chapter 30


Everyone enters into the room and looks at arnav who was sitting on the bed with the bandage on his head… He smiles looking at ananya… Ananya comes to him and hugs her tight and started crying on his shoulder… She didn’t know how to break the news of khushi to arnav… She holds him tight and cried more… Arnav caressed her back and then said…
Arnav: Maa kya hua… (What happen?) I am alright maa… See nothing big has happen to me…
But ananya didn’t stop crying… She cried more hugging him…
Arnav gets surprised to see ananya behaving in such a way.. He pulls her back and says..
Arnav: Maa why are you crying so much… See I am alright… I have told that idiot nikhil to drive slow but he didn’t listen and so we lost the balance and hit the the tree…. By the way maa how is Nikhil….
Everyone gets shock hearing this..
Arnav looks at everyone and says..
Arnav: Maa why all are shocked… You all knew that I was with Nikhil right….
Ananya looks at doctor and doctor just signals her to be quiet and then says…
Doctor: Arnav you take rest… Everyone please meet him later as he needs rest as of now.. Saying this he walked out followed by everyone…
Ananya: Doctor what happen to arnav why he is saying all those things…
Doctor: Mrs Raizada just tell me.. Did arnav met with an accident before… I mean with Nikhil…
Ananya: Yeah but that was 3 years before when he was coming from some wedding of his college friend….
Doctor: Okk… Actually he is suffering from an amnesia.. I mean partial memory loss… I mean he didn’t remember these 3 years of his life…
Ananya gets shock and says..
Ananya: What!!!! Why DM why you are doing this to our family….
Doctor: Calm down Mrs Raizada… This is not a serious disease.. He will get his memory back slowly and if you guys help him with what has happened in this three year may be he will get his memory back as soon as possible…
Everyone looks at him with relief but gets shock hearing ananya’s words…
Ananya: No doctor I don’t want him to remember this 3 years…
Atul comes to ananya and says..
Atul: Ananya what are you saying..
Ananya: Yes atul.. I don’t want him to remember this 3 years… I don’t want him to remember his khushi… I don’t want him to be in pain after learning the truth that his wife his love his khushi is no more… I have already lost my khushi and now I don’t want to loose my arnav… Please I am requesting you all please don’t say anything about khushi to arnav.. Please…
Manorama: But jiji what about aarav… He has lost his mother and now we will be keeping him away from his father…
Ananya: No manorama.. He will love aarav as a father.. Leave that to me but please don’t tell him that he is the father of aarav… And do you think after knowing the truth of khushi he will be able to survive no…. So please… Garimaji shashi ji I hope you will understand…
Garima nods her head and says…
Garima: ananyaji is right…. We have already lost our daughter now we don’t want to loose arnav beta…
Ananya: Thank you…. Ok doctor now when can we take arnav…
Doctor: In the evening Mrs Raizada… He is perfectly fine… 
They then again go to arnav and meet him….
Ananya then sits beside him and says…
Ananya: Beta how are you feeling now..
Arnav: Maa I am good… You are getting extra worried for me.. And by the way where is Nikhil the cheat…
Ananya: Actually beta Nikhil is in London and us baat ko 3 saal ho gaye..
Arnav: What…
Ananya: Yes… but don’t worry you will remember everything very soon… Nothing much has happened in your life in this three years… You have joined your Dad’s office that’s it….
Arnav pouts and says..
Arnav: You mean no girlfriends and all…
Ananya was about to cry again but controls herself and says..
Ananya: No not at all… You said that you will do arrange marriage…
Arnav: Ohh ok…. Acha who are this people..
Ananya: They are family friends..  (He said pointing his finger towards the Gupta’s)… We have met them in a party and now they are very good friends of ours…
Arnav: Ok….  His eyes then fell on aarav and suddenly he felt an connection with him… He turns to ananya and said..
Arnav: Maa who is that kid… I mean I feel as if he is someone very close to me…
Ananya got up from the bed and walks towards aarav who was in garima’s hand and took him and again walks back to arnav and said..
Ananya: This is aarav… Actually her mom died in an accident and now he is all alone….
Saying these tears rolled down from her eyes…
Arnav looks at aarav and took him in his arms and started playing with him…
Ananya gets happy seeing this and said..
Ananya: You know arnav before your accident you were going to adopt aarav legally as you love him a lot…
Arnav: Ohh that’s why I was feeling so connected to him… Yeah I will adopt him now also he is so cute…. Saying this he kissed him on his cheeks…
Everyone smiles thinking atleast aarav will have arnav by his side…
After 2 hours doctor gave discharge to arnav and they left with him to the RM….
……………………………………..
About 30 kms away from Delhi…..
A girl came running towards her mother and said…
Girl: Maa I think Didi is getting consciousness…
Lady: That’s a great news come lets go and see her….
Lady and a girl runs inside their house and sees a girl slowly opening her eyes…
Lady walks towards the girl and sits beside her putting her palm over her forehead and said..
Lady: Beta how are feeling now.. Are you alright….
Girl opens her eyes fully and says..
Girl: Yeah I am good…. She then holds her head with her hand and says.. Why its paining so much….
Lady: Because you have met with an accident but don’t worry we have treated you… By the way what is your name…
Girl: Name… My name… What is my name… I mean why I cant remember anything… I don’t know my name…
Saying these tears started rolling down from her eyes…
Lady hugged her and said…
Lady: Ssshhh everything will be alright.. Don’t worry.. Slowly slowly you will remember everything… Don’t worry….
Girl: But who am I and where I am from and where is my family they will be so worried for me… Am I married or not ohh I don’t know anything…  Why this happened to me….
Lady: Don’t worry dear… We are your family from now and you will be sister and will stay with us till you get your memory back… And from today we will call you….
She was about to say something when someone shouted Khushiiiiii
Lady stopped and repeated khushi and she turned back to see her baby girl standing at the door with her doll and was saying… “Maa my doll khushi is also crying like this aunty…”
Lady smiles and says..
Lady: Ok so from now we will call you khushi ok….
She nods and smiles and hugs the lady and says..
Khushi: Thanks a lot… But mein yaha kaise..
Lady: Wo actually my husband brought you here yesterday when he was coming from Delhi… You were on the road lying alone with the blood all over your body… I think tumhare accident hua tha but their was no one around….
Khushi: Ok….
Lady: Now you are my sister so don’t thank me and my name is muskaan….. And this two are my kids… Khushboo and Siah…
Khushi calls them both and pulls their cheeks and says..
Khushi: Wow they are so cute… I am your maasi…
Khushboo: Hello maasi…
Siah: Hello maasi…
Khushi: Hello…
Muskaan: Ok… We stay in this house and my husband is a business man in Delhi so he comes here rarely and I am sure he will also not have any problem…
Khushi: thanks muskaan… I mean Di I will call you Di from now…. Bas jaldhi mujhe sab yaad aa jaye…

No comments:

Post a Comment