Saturday, 16 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny.... Chapter 34


Arnav and khushi both were busy in exploring each other’s mouth…. His hands were caressing her back and were pressing her more into him and khushi’s hands were caressing his hairs at the back of his neck… They were lost in each other when suddenly arnav’s cell rings and both opened their eyes hearing the voice and broke the kiss getting shock of their own behaviour…
Khushi looks at arnav and then keeps her hand on her mouth thinking what she has done and runs from their towards the exit without saying anything… Arnav too walks behind her to stop her but khushi was quick… She took the auto and went from their… Arnav bangs the nearby wall and runs his fingers in his hairs seeing khushi leaving like this….
He came back to the hall and walks to abhi and says…
Arnav: Abhi I am leaving just look after everyone..
Abhi: but ASR…
But before abhi could say a word arnav left from the party… He sits in his car and started the car...  He was getting the flashes of their kiss….
Arnav: What I have done… How could I do this… I have kissed her… We just met in the morning and I kissed her… What she must be thinking about me… Damn it…
Saying this he bangs his hand on the steering and closed his eyes… He again got the images of their kiss and thinks…
“But why she didn’t stop me… Why she responded with the same passion…. Does it mean use bhi… It felt so good when she was in my arms… Ohh God what I am thinking again….”
Here in the auto khushi too was thinking about their kiss and says to herself… “Khushi ye kya kiya.. How could you…  He is your boss… You met him just today in the morning and you kissed him.. Khushi how could you… You don’t even know about him… You don’t even know about yourself than yeh kaise kiya.. ”
She again close her eyes and thinks about their kiss and says…. “but why it felt so good to be in his arms… Why that kiss looks so beautiful… Why I allowed him to come close to me… Why… Am I attracted to him… And why he came close to me… Kya wo bhi mere liye same feel karta hai….”
Her thoughts were broken with the sudden halt of the auto.. She looks around and sees that she has reached the home…  She got down from the auto pays the fare and walks towards the door calming herself as she didn’t want to bother Raj and muskaan…
She reached the door and rings the bell… Raj opens the door..
Raj: Hey khushi how was your day..
Khushi: It was good jiju…  Everyone are good at my work place..
Raj: Hmmm and your boss…
Khushi’s mind again drifted to their kiss… But she controlled and said..
Khushi: Yeah he is also very nice.. Jiju I am really very tired…
Raj: Ohh yes.. You go and rest after all tomorrow you have to get up early for the job na…
Khushi nodded and left to her room… she sits in her room thinking about their kiss…
Khushi: I think I should talk to sir I mean I should talk to arnav…. Yeah tomorrow I will talk to him and will ask him about this….
Saying this she gets change and sleeps on the bed….
Here arnav too reached his house and walks to his bedroom and shuts the door and went to the washroom to take shower…. He came back and sat on the bed thinking about khushi and their kiss…
Next Day…
Khushi got ready and left for the office… She reached office before her usual time because she wanted to meet arnav as early as possible.. She walked inside the Ar designs and walked towards arnav’s cabin when she met abhi..
Abhi: Hey khushi good morning..
Khushi: Good morning abhi…
Abhi: Khushi where you went last night.. I mean you didn’t even inform us..
Khushi: Ohh I am so sorry abhi actually I got a call from my home and their was some emergency…
Abhi: Ohhh so everything ok now.. I mean raj and muskaan is alright haina…
Khushi bites her lips thinking ohh God abhi is raj’s friends.. She should think before telling the lie… 
Khushi: Yeah abhi everything is fine… It was just siah wanted to go out with me… Bas…
Abhi: Ohh ok…
Khushi: Ok abhi I need to go..
Abhi: Wait khushi… Actually I was waiting for you to come… I want you to attend an important meeting with me… so get ready we are leaving in few minutes…
Khushi: But abhi…
Abhi: Khushi actually kamya was suppose to come for this meeting is not here as she is sick so you have to attend and don’t worry I will explain you everything….
Khushi: Ok let me inform arnav sir…
Abhi: I will do that as ASR is still not here….  Now you just come with me..
Khushi: Ok..
Khushi and abhi left for the meeting and then arnav enters the office… He walks directly towards his cabin but stops before entering.. He looks towards khushi’s cabin but finds it empty… He then walks in his cabin and thinks “Why she is not here… I mean she comes before time… Is she angry with me… What if she plans to leave the job…”
He was in his thought when he receives the call from abhi informing him about everything.. He don’t know why but he frowns hearing that khushi was with abhi… But he controls his anger and says ok and says them to come soon…
After that arnav got engrossed in his work… Few hours passed and now arnav was getting restless as abhi and khushi were still not at office… He has called them for about 15 times making excuse of asking something or the other to abhi….
He talked with abhi 15 minutes before and he said they will reach in 15 minutes….  He then told abhi to ask khushi to meet him directly in his cabin and kept the call…. He was trying to concentrate on his work when he heard the knock on his cabin door…
Arnav: Finally… He prepares himself to talk to khushi and said.. Come in…
Cabin door opens and arnav looks towards the door and gets shock…
Arnav: Sheetal….
Sheetal enters the cabin with little aarav in her arms and walks towards arnav..
Arnav was too shock to see sheetal that he didn’t even notice aarav.. He got up from his chair and looks at sheetal’s face…
Sheetal walks close to him and hugs him…
Arnav: Sheetal…
Sheetal: Yes ASR…. So how was the surprise.. You know we all are here… Actually we all were missing you a lot so we thought to spend this one year in lucknow with you… Good idea na… aarav was all the while jumping in sheetal’s hand to go to arnav…. But arnav was just looking at sheetal so aarav leaned towards arnav and puts his hand on his cheek and arnav came back to his sense…
He then looks at aarav and a smile appears on his face… He takes the aarav from sheetal’s hand and kissed him on his cheeks and says..
Arnav: I missed you aarav….
Aarav jumped in his hands and kissed him on his cheeks wetting his cheeks to which arnav says..
Arnav: Awweee my baby missed me too haina..
Sheetal sees this and thinks “Arnav only cares about aarav and I am no one to him.. But I will make him fall for me… After all he is going to be my husband”
Sheetal than says..
Sheetal: ASR come lets go home…
Arnav: I have work here sheetal..
Sheetal: You are the boss arnav… Come you can work later.. See aarav will also like to spend time with you… Haina aarav..
Aarav just smiles looking at arnav…
Arnav hugs him and says..
Arnav: Awweee my baby… Ok come lets go…
Saying this he was about to leave the cabin when they heard the knock on the door..
Arnav who was busy in playing with aarav says..
Arnav: Come in….
Door opens and khushi enters the cabin and gets shock to see a girl and a baby boy in arnav’s cabin…
Arnav too looks at khushi and closes his eyes thinking what mess he has done.. Now what he will say to khushi… Khushi then looks at aarav…
Khushi didn’t know but she felt a strange pull seeing that baby… She was feeling as if she knows the baby… She wanted to go and hold that baby…
Here aarav too started jumping in arnav’s arms seeing khushi… He was leaning towards khushi… Arnav looks at him and says..
Arnav: aarav what happen you want anything baby….
But aarav still continues with his act and smiles looking at khushi.. Khushi too smiles and walks towards aarav… She came towards him and pulls her cheek and says..
Khushi: awwee he so cute…
Aarav gets happy and jumps with full force.. Khushi extends her hand and takes him in her her arms and started playing with him..
Khushi: Sir he is so cute… Kiska baby hai yeh…
Before arnav could say anything… Sheetal replies…
Sheetal: Arey yeh ASR ka baby hai… Aarav singh Raizada….
Khushi gets shock hearing this and looks at arnav… and then sheetal continues..
Sheetal: And I I am his would be wife.. Sheetal.. Hey hi… Nice to meet you.. But I am so sorry as we have to leave because his whole family is waiting for us…
Khushi was more shock hearing this and was just starring at arnav…. Tears welled up in her eyes which were noticed by arnav but before he could say anything khushi gave aarav to arnav and runs out of the cabin….
Arnav wanted to stop her but sheetal holds his arms and said..
Sheetal: Now come on arnav we are getting late…
Here aarav started crying sensing the lost of his mother’s touch… But arnav calms him down and than started walking with sheetal…. But all the time he was thinking about khushi and how she must have felt…

No comments:

Post a Comment