Sunday, 10 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny... Chapter 5


Arnav: Maa what are you saying? I mean I know you want me to get married but this soon…
Lavanya: Yes aunty I love ASR but still marriage so soon…
Ananya: Khushi you will not say anything….
Khushi: Haan what will I say… I mean they have to decide not me….
Ananya: hmmm right one question to you khushi be honest ok… What you have done your’s mother in law would have asked you to get marry in one week…
Khushi: Haan… Aunty I would have said yes… But aunty my case is different I am not working….
Ananya: hmmm right… Anyways… Yes lavanya what you were saying….
Lavanya: hmmm wo aunty don’t you think that its too early to get married….
Ananya: No I don’t think at all…. In fact I think it’s the perfect time for you both to get married… I mean you know each other from a long time and arnav is not ready to marry someone else so you both should get married and I want my bahu soon… Now decision is yours arnav… If you want to marry lavanya than marry her in one week or forget her and marry the girl as per my choice… Tell me what do you want…
Arnav: Maa what kind of condition is this… This is not fair… Lavanya’s carrear is at peak how can she marry at this point of time…
Ananya: I don’t know I am giving you both half an hour to think… Think about it and give me the answer and if you guys are not ready for the marriage then I will never accept lavanya as my bahu and arnav you will have to marry someone as per my choice…
Saying this she moved to her room and while walking to her room she was continuously looking at khushi…..
Here in the living room…
Lavanya: ASR how could your mom do like this… I mean marriage in one week… don’t you think its too early and what about my career… ASR please think something and khushi what you said that she will not ask us to marry so soon… See she is asking us to marry in a week’s time…
Khushi comes to lavanya and says…
Khushi: ssshhhh lavanya calm down don’t worry we will find a way….
Lavanya: When khushi we have only half an hour….
Arnav: She is right khushi we don’t have time…. What we will do now….
Khushi: I think you both should get married….
Lavanya: What!!!! Are you crazy khushi I mean its too early for me khushi and…..
Khushi: Lavanya listen to me babes… I know you are worried about your career… But think like this na… That if you will not agree for this now you will lose ASR and you can continue modeling after your marriage… I am sure arnav will not have any problem with this…. He will support you… right arnav..
Arnav: hmmm I think khushi is right lavanya…. We should get married and then you can continue with modeling and don’t worry about maa I am sure she will not say anything but now we have to think about our future if we say no today then we will not be able to get married…
Lavanya: But ASR….
Khushi: Please lavanya you love him na then please say yes….
Lavanya: Ok…. If ASR is with me and if he promises to give me the same freedom after marriage as I have now then I am ready….
Arnav: Ok everything will be same bas you will be my wife…. He then hugs her and ananya comes down….
Ananya: So what you two have decided…
Arnav: We are ready maa… We will get marry next week…
Ananya was shocked to hear this but she didn’t show them…
Ananya: Ok that’s good so lets start with the preparation… I mean we have to do lots of things…. Tomorrow we will have your engagement and Roka, Then sangeet, Then Mehendi, Haldi and last your wedding…. My only Son’s wedding… Wow I am so happy finally my son is going to get married….
She moves from their calling different people for making arrangements for tomorrow’s function…..
Lavanya: Khushi so many functions… Are they necessary I mean What if some important shoot comes up…
Khushi: Don’t worry lavanya nothing will happen like that and yes these functions are necessary for the bride…. Now come lets go we have to prepare for tomorrow and I think from today you should stay in my house… My mom will help us…
Lavanya: Ok khushi… lets go… Bye ASR take care…
Arnav: You too take care sweetheart.. And don’t worry ok…. Bye khushi and thanks once again….
Khushi: Don’t say thanks yaar we are good friends now….
Khushi and lavanya moves to the door when Ananya calls khushi…
Ananya: Khushi…..
Khushi: Yes aunty….
Ananya: khushi bring your parents too…. I want them to come please… And I want you to tell them the truth so that our relations will get back to normal….
Khushi smiles and says “Ok Aunty”…..
They left RM and khushi takes lavanya with her to her house and introduce her to all the member and also tells the truth about arnav and rape incident… First Garima got little angry but the khushi pacified her and then they all started preparing for tomorrow’s function…..
Next Day……
Gupta’s came to RM with lavanya… Ananya and garima hugged each other and said sorry for their behavior now everything was good between both the families…. Roka ceremony got started followed by engagement…. Everyone were happy but somewhere ananya wanted khushi as her bahu but she cant do anything as arnav was very happy and she didn’t want to ruin his happiness…. Next three days went smoothly with all the functions and lavanya too was enjoying each and every function… Khushi was also happy to see her both friends so happy….
Wedding day came and khushi was making lavanya ready…. Baraat arrives at Gupta house…. Garima welcomed them and arnav was doing some pooja prior to wedding….
Here in the room lavanya was all ready when her cell rang…
Lavanya: Hello… what… Now… Are you mad…. Today is my wedding and my groom is wating for me in the altar…. Its not possible….. What the hell… Ok I will call you in 10 mins… Please at least give me this much of time….. She keeps the call… she was really worried now… she calls khushi and asks her to come to her room now and that too with ASR…..
Khushi somehow manage to bring Arnav with her and they both enters lavanya’s room….
Arnav: Hey Lavanya what happened why are you so worried…. And what was so urgent that you called us like this….
Khushi: Yes Lavanya kya hua… any why are you looking so worried….
Lavanya: Actually ASR… I recived a call from my company and they have schedule my shoot in next 15 minutes….
Arnav: What!!!! Are you mad Lavanya today is our wedding…..
Lavanya: I know ASR and I have told them but ASR today’s photo shoot is for the foreign clients and this will take my career to the new heights its really very important for me…. And we still have time for our wedding and my shoot will get over in half an hour and I will reach here in 15 mins before the wedding time… Please ASR allow me to go its really very important for me and my career please I am doing so much for you… Please do this for me allow me for today’s shoot….
Arnav: But lavanya what everyone will think….
Lavanya: No one will know ASR I will just go and come back in one hour… till then make khushi wear this clothes and sit in the room so that no one will come to know that I am not here….
Arnav: Lavanya what of you are late… What will I say to all…. I mean there are around 1000 of guest lavanya…
Lavanya: Trust me ASR nothing will go wrong… I will come back soon…. Please…
Arnav: Ok go… but please come back soon I will be waiting for you….
Lavanya: Thank you ASR…. She then moves to bathroom change her clothes and ask khushi to wear them….. And she moves from the altar covering her face…
Here khushi wears the wedding dress and sits in lavanya’s room…. Arnav went down and makes sure that nobody enters the room….
One hour passes but still lavanya was not at altar…. Now it was time for the wedding….
Ananya and Garima comes to khushi…. They ask her to come thinking her as lavanya…
Ananya: Chalo beta it’s time for the wedding…
Khushi thinks “Kaha ho lavanya come soon what I will do now… Should I say the truth to all or should I wait for sometime….”
Khushi was lost in her thoughts when Anaya puts her hand on her shoulder and says…
Ananya: Kya hua beta come lets go….
Khushi was very nervous she wanted to talk to arnav but how… She clears her throat and walks towards washroom….
Ananya: Lavanya where are you going?
Garima: Ananya I think she is very nervous and she needs to use the washroom let her go we will wait for her..
Ananya: Ok….
Khushi moves inside the washroom and calls arnav from their…
Arnav: Haan khushi lavanya came na…
Khushi: No arnav she is still not here and ananya aunty and maa they both are here to take me down I mean to take lavanya down… what I should do now…
Arnav: Ohh no… Where are you now…
Khushi: I am calling you from the washroom… please help me arnav….
Arnav: Just wait khushi I am coming their….
He gets up from his place and walks to her room…
Ananya: Arnav beta you here…. Are humlog tumhare dulhan ko laa rahe the…
Khushi hears arnav’s name and gets happy….
She comes out of the washroom…..
Arnav: Maa actually I want to talk to lavanya something before our marriage…. Please…
Ananya: But beta…
Arnav: Please maa…
Ananya: Ok….
Anaya and Garima both moved out and Khushi pulls her veil…
Khushi: Arnav what we will do now… I mean lavanya is still not here….
Arnav: I know khushi I think we should tell mom about this…
Khushi: But arnav do you think aunty will accept her after knowing this…
Arnav: Then what we will do…
Khushi: Think something arnav…
Arnav: I have an idea… You come down with them… We will start the pooja and I am sure till then lavanya will come and I will make some arrangement down and when she will come we will cut the lights and you both can change and I will end up marrying lavanya….
Khushi: Arnav are you sure this will work… I mean there are 1000 of guest and if lavanya… I mean woh nahi aayi to we will end up marrying each other…
Arnav: No khushi trust me I will make everything alright and I ma sure lavanya will come she will not ditch me like this… Traffic mein fas gayi hogi…
Khushi: Ok….
Arnav: Now don’t worry ok…
Khushi: Ok….

No comments:

Post a Comment