Sunday, 10 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny.... Chapter 8


Next morning khushi opens her eyes and looks around… She saw arnav sleeping beside her… she gets scared and was about to scream when her eyes fell on the room and then she realize that it was arnav’s room and she was married to him… She sits on the bed and closed her eyes thinking about yesterday….. After sometime she gets down from the bed and moves to take shower…..
She came out wearing a red colour anarkali…. Her hairs were wet and water was dripping from her hair….. When someone knocked on the door… She moves to open the door….
Khushi: maa aap…
Ananya: Good Morning khushi how was your first night as  Khushi Raizada…
Khushi: Good morning maa…. It was good….
Ananya: Beta you are looking beautiful…
Khushi: Thank you maa…
Ananya: Ok I have come here to give you this dress for your mu dikhai as guest will come after the breakfast…. And yes come down for the aarti soon and after that you have to prepare kheer as per rasam you know na…
Khushi: Yes maa don’t worry I will be down in few minutes…
Ananya: And yes wake him… He needs someone to wake him up and from today you are going to do that…
Khushi: Me…
Ananya; Yes khushi you are his wife now…
Khushi: Ok…
Ananya moves out and khushi moves towards arnav to wake him up…. Her hairs were still open and wet which was making her look sexier… She puts her hand on his shoulder and shakes him….
Arnav without opening his eyes pulls khushi on him and hugs her tight and says….
Arnav: You smell so good in the morning…. I love you so much….
Khushi widens her eyes and tries to get out from his arms but arnav pulled her closer and starts caressing her back and kissed her on her neck…. Khushi closed her eyes feeling him… she felt so good by his touch but she soon came back to reality when arnav said….
Arnav: I love you lavanya….
Khushi pushed him and gets up and arnav opens her eyes…. He gets shock to see khushi standing in front of her… He gets up and sits on the bed and says…
Arnav: Khushi I am so sorry… I am really very sorry… I thought…..
Khushi: Its ok I can understand you thought I am lavanya… Wo actually maa came to call us down for the breakfast and aarti…
Arnav: Hmm ok…. He gets up and moves for his shower thinking what khushi must be thinking about his act…
Here khushi moves in front of the mirror and starts combing her hair thinking about what happens few minutes before… why she was so lost when he kissed her… Why it felt so good… Khushi you are not supposed to think like this about him ok… He loves lavanya and you know that….
She wears her mangalsutra and applies sindoor…. Arnav comes out wearing blue jeans and White Shirt as today is was not allowed to go to office…. He smiles looking at khushi and khushi too smiles at him…. They both moved down for the aarti and then khushi prepared kheer for everyone....
They had their breakfast and ananya gave khushi a diamond necklace as a “Neg” for preparing such a tasty kheer….
Ananya: Ok khushi now go and get ready as guest will be coming for your mu dikhai and after that you even have to go to your parent’s house for pag phera rasam…
Khushi nods her head and moves to her room…. Arnav was in the living room talking to his dad…..Khushi changed herself into lehenga choli given by ananya and came out… She stands in front of the mirror and starts wearing jewelry… She gets ready and applies some make up and was about to take her dupatta when she realized that her dori was open…..
She try to tie the dori but she was unable to tie it… she wanted to call someone for help so she decides to move out and called ananya but to her bad luck guest were already in the living area and every one was busy in attending the guest… she came back to her room and starts tying the dori… she was trying hard but she was not able to do it finally she felt some one’s hand on her back and she again felt something inside her stomach… this feeling was very new for her… She looked up in the mirror and sees arnav behind her tying her dori… His hands were touching her bare back giving her ticklish feeling….. She closed her eyes and arnav tied it and moved out from their telling her that maa will come soon to take her….
Khushi opens her eyes and thinks “Hey DM what is happening to me why I am feeling like this for him….”
After sometimes Anaya comes to khushi and takes her down…. One by one people comes to her and looks at her by pulling her veil and then gives her gifts and blessings and telling ananya that her bahu is very beautiful….
Rasam got over and Ananya takes khushi to her room…. Khushi changes her clothes and again wore the red anarkali…. Ananya asked arnav to drop khushi to her parent’s house and also picks her up from their… Arnav agrees and they moved out of the house….
They went towards arnav’s car and gets shock to see lavanya standing near his car….
Arnav looks at her angrily and says….
Arnav: Khushi sit in the car we are getting late….
Lavanya: Please ASR listen to me I know I have done wrong but please at least once listen to me… Please khushi tell him na please…
Khushi: Arnav I think you should talk to her… Please….
Arnav: Khushi nothing is left to talk… I am married to you now and I don’t want to talk to anyone come lets go….
Khushi: Please arnav I know you are very angry with her but at least talk to her once…
Arnav: Ok kaho kya kehna hai….
Lavanya: Can we go to some café and then….
Arnav was about to say no when khushi said…
Khushi: Ok come let’s go….
Arnav sits on the driving seat and khushi sat beside her and lavanya at the back seat… They drove to the café….
They entered the café and sat on the table….
Arnav: Yes lavanya so what you wanted to say….
Lavanya: ASR I am really very sorry for yesterday…. I thought I will be back on time but ASR trust me it was not my fault…. I completed my shoot on time and was on my way to altar but ASR I got struck in the traffic for almost one hour because of that bloody accident…. She then moves little close to ASR and cups his cheeks and says ASR I really loved you infact I still love you and I was ready to marry you but I guess their was different thing planned for you me and khushi….
Arnav looks at lavanya and then they both shared an eye lock… Khushi was looking at them but today she was feeling little different to see them like that… She didn’t know the reason may be now arnav was her husband and no matter what a wife can never see her husband with someone but here arnav still loves lavanya…. Her thoughts were broken by arnav’s voice…
Arnav: Lavanya its ok…. Now nothing can be done as I am already married but we will always remain as a good friend….
Lavanya: ASR I have a way… I mean still there is something which we can do….
Both arnav and khushi looked at lavanya….
Arnav: What…. Don’t tell divorce khushi because maa will never allow that….
Lavanya: What if she ask you to divorce khushi by herself….
Arnav: How is this possible….
Khushi: Yes lavanya why would maa ask this..
Lavanya: See I have a plan…. You and khushi after two or three days should start acting…. I mean you should act as if you both are not at all happy with each other…. You should fight in front of the family members and also make them believe that they have committed a biggest mistake by marrying you both and you both should stay sad for most of the time and in this way aunty will rethink about her decision and I am damn sure that aunty will never want khushi to be unhappy or to suffer so she would ask khushi to divorce ASR and ASR will agree for that and then we can marry…
Arnav: Wow Lavanya too good….. I love you sweetheart… He gets up and hugs lavanya…
Khushi smiles looking at them but somewhere in her heart she was not ready for this she didn’t know why but today she felt bad….
Arnav: Khushi I am so happy finally you will be out of all this and will live your life happily….
Khushi: Hmmmm
Lavanya: Kya hua khushi you are happy na….
Khushi: Of course lavanya I am happy I always wanted this to happen…. Now I am sure you both will be one soon….
Lavanya: Thanks khushi she hugs khushi and khushi hugs her back….

1 comment:

  1. i feel the hurt that khushi is feeling damn💔😢

    ReplyDelete