Sunday, 10 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny.... Chapter 9


They move out from the café…. Arnav drop khushi to the Gupta house and bids her bye…. Khushi enjoyed her day with her mom and dad……  It was evening now…. Arnav came to pick khushi from Gupta house…. He greeted her parents and then walked out with khushi….. They sat in his car and arnav starts driving the car….
Arnav: So Khushi enjoyed the day….
Khushi: Hmmmm……
Arnav: Thanks khushi….
Khushi looked at him confused….
Khushi: Thanks for what arnav….
Arnav: For agreeing to Lavanya’s plan…. I mean you are my wife now and you still want me and lavanya to be one…. I am really……
But khushi cuts him and says…
Khushi: Arnav its ok….. I know I am your wife but we have not married on our own and you and lavanya love each other so I think it will be best if you two will be together as we will not be happy with each other…
Arnav: Correct… I am really very glad to have you in my life….. And I promise after our divorce I will find a perfect guy for you with whom you can settle down in your life….
Khushi fakes a smile and says….
Khushi: Done…. That will be your prime responsibility ok….
Arnav: Hmmm ok… Acha tell me… what kind of guy do you want….
Khushi: Like you…..
Khushi replied to his question in an instant without thinking and this made both look at each other in shock….. Khushi closed her eyes thinking what she said… she opens it and fakes a laugh and says…
Khushi: Don’t look at me like that I was just kidding….. See you face arnav….
Arnav: Ohh God khushi you scared me I thought kahin tum….
Khushi: Hmmm you thought kahin mein tumse pyaar to nahi karne lagi right…. Don’t worry my dear husband I am not going to fall for you because I know that you love lavanya….
Arnav: Acha it means agar mein lavanya se pyaar nahi karta to you would have accepted me as your husband… You would have loved me…..
Khushi looked at him and says…
Khushi: Yes…… I mean of course I would have loved my husband agar tumhare place pe koi aur bhi hota then I would have loved him too….
Arnav: Ok…. He smiles looking at her but somewhere in his heart he felt an unknown pain why he didn’t know….
Rest of the journey was silent… They reached RM... Arnav parked his car and walked towards the door with khushi…..
They entered the house and ananya welcomes them… she hugged khushi and asked her about her day…. After talking for few minutes arnav and khushi left for their to take some rest…..
In arshi’s room….
Khushi took her night dress and goes to the washroom to change… She washes her face when she sees her sindoor and then her mangalsutra… she touches the sindoor and then her mangalsutra and closes her eyes and thinks about lavanya’s plan of getting divorced…. Tears started falling from her eyes…. She opened her eyes and looked at them with confused expressions….. she didn’t know why she cried… she didn’t know why she was feeling like this thinking about their divorce…. She washed her face to cool down a bit and to stop all this weird thoughts…. She walked out of the bathroom and starts moving towards the bed, When arnav called her…
Arnav: Khushi….
Khushi: Hmmmm..
Arnav comes towards her and says…
Arnav: Khushi lavanya has called… she has invited us tomorrow for the party….
Khushi: Party… Why….
Arnav: I too don’t know… she said it’s a surprise for all….. So tomorrow be ready at 5Pm…. I will pick you up….
Khushi: Ok….
She moved to the bed and sleeps on her side… Arnav too comes to the bed and sleeps looking at khushi’s face thinking “What is wrong with her…. Why she is looking upset today….”
Next day….
Arnav left for the office and khushi got busy in household chores with ananya…… Day passed soon and now it was evening…. Khushi went to her room for getting ready as they were supposed to go to the party….. She removed a red saree with back less blouse as ananya told her to wear that saree as she was going out with arnav for the first time after their marriage….
Arnav came back from the office and went to his room…. Khushi was ready and was standing in front of the mirror for final touch up….. She put the sindoor and arnav opened the door…. She turned to look at him and arnav’s eyes fell on her…..
Arnav was lost looking at her…. She was looking very beautiful and that red saree was making her look hot and sexy….. Arnav has ever seen her like this before…. He was too lost in her… He runs his eyes all over her…. For the first time he felt something inside him looking at her…. He was too lost to say anything… He starts walking towards her…. Khushi can feel his intense gaze on her.. She saw him coming towards her…. She started moving back till she hits the wall and arnav comes close…..
Now he was standing just an inch away from khushi…. His hot breath was falling on khushi’s face and she closed her eyes parting her lips….. Arnav leaned over her and was about to close the distance between them when his phone rang making both come back to present….
Arnav gets shock at his own behavior and walks out of the room saying “I am waiting in the living room”…..
Arnav walks down and attends the call… It was of lavanya asking him about his and khushi’s whereabouts… He told her that they will be reaching soon….. He cuts the call and runs his fingers in his hairs…..
Arnav: What I was doing in the room…. Why I got so lost looking at her… And then..... What she will think about me…. His trance broken with khushi’s voice who was standing in front of him talking to ananya…..
Khushi: Maa take care…ok bye…
Ananya: Bye beta… You too take care of yourself….
They both bids bye to the family and moves out towards the car…. They both were walking silently and were not looking at each other…. Finally they reached towards the car… They sat in the car and arnav starts driving…. After some 15 minutes they reached the venue….
Arnav gets down from the car and opens the door for khushi…… Khushi steps down from the car and they starts walking when her heels got stuck in her saree and she was about to fall when arnav catches holds her in his arms….
They both looked at each other and were standing in that position when lavanya comes their… She sees them in that position and comes towards arnav and puts her hand on his shoulder….
Lavanya: ASR….
Arnav and khushi both came back and then khushi gets out of his arms and moves little away from him….
Arnav looks at her and then at lavanya and says…
Arnav: Wo actually she was about to fall…
Lavanya: Ok…. Come ASR come khushi lets move inside…. I have some surprise for you all…
Arnav: Hmm come lets go….
Lavanya puts her hand in his and they walked inside with khushi on their side….
Arnav: Ok lavanya now we all are here… Tell us na what’s the surprise….
Lavanya: Yeah sure….. She went to the centre and took the mike and said….
Lavanya: Friends you all must be thinking the reason for this party….Actually the reason is I got selected for the International photo Shoot and I am leaving for US in three days…. Isn’t it great news…. Ohh I am so happy… finally my all dreams will come true….
Arnav and khushi both were shocked…. Arnav moves to lavanya and says…
Arnav: But lavanya we are supposed to get marry…
Lavanya: I know ASR… And don’t worry my shoot will get over in six months and after that we will get marry till then you guys carry on with our plan and it will take at least six months for the divorce and other thing…
Arnav: But Lavanya how could you leave me like this…. And that too for six months…
Lavanya: ASR, Don’t act like a teenage boy friend…. You know what this offer means for me… I have missed my wedding for this opportunity and now when I am getting this dont you think you should support me ASR…
Arnav: But….
Khushi: Arnav I think Lavanya is right and it’s just a matter of six months na and after that you both will be together… Right…
Lavanya: Ohhh khushi I love you… You are the best….
Khushi smiles at her and then arnav says ok…. But thinks “Why lavanya you never understand me… For you it’s only your happiness…. Look at khushi she sacrificed everything for us and you, you just think about yourself…”

No comments:

Post a Comment