Wednesday, 6 February 2013

No One Can Change Destiny... Prologue....


Khushi was all dressed in beautiful red colour saree with matching earing… A simple red bindi on her forehead was making her looks more pretty…. She was brushing her hair when her mother Garima comes to her room…
Garima: Khushi beta you are still not ready… She then starts giving touch up and says you should look good sweetheart….  come lets go groom’s family is waiting for you…
Khushi: Hmmm… Maa… This is not the first time I am seeing someone Ok.. So just chill If we are destined he will like me if not than…..
Garima: Oho Khushi kabhi toh acha bola karo acha chalo now lets go…
 She gets up and garima holds her by her shoulders and takes her down in the living room….. Shashi  who was sitting with the groom’s family looks at khushi and introduces them to khushi….
Shashi: Mr and Mrs Raizada she is khushi… My daughter….
Ananya Singh Raizada and Atul Singh Raizada looks towards khushi who was standing before them with garima… They found her very pretty…. Khushi comes to them and touch their feet for blessings… They gave the blessing and then khushi sits next to Ananya so that they can talk….
Ananya: So khushi I would like you to meet my only son Arnav Singh Riazada… Arnav who was sitting on the other couch was busy in her cell and looks up to see khushi and says hi to her… Khushi too nods her head and says hi….
Ananya asked her some questions regarding her studies and her likes… Atul too asked her about her favorite sport and other activities… But arnav was still lost in his cell…. Khushi thinks “What the if he loves his cell so much then why he is here to marry me…” She came back from her thoughts hearing Ananya’s voice…
Ananya: Garimaji we liked your daughter a lot but I think we should let the kids to decide what they want so if you don’t mind I would like them to talk alone…..
Garima: We too liked arnav and we don’t have any problem I think it will help them to take the decision… Khushi beta take him to your room….
Arnav gets up and follows khushi to her room.. They both entered the room and khushi looks at him… He was still looking at his mobile… Khushi makes weird face looking at him and thinks what kind of boy he is… He is so rude….
Arnav replied as if he listen to her inner voice…
Arnav: Khushi I know you must be thinking that I am very rude and all… But to be clear I am not interested in this wedding….
Khushi: What!!!! Then why the hell are you wasting mine and your time… Why you didn’t say no to your parents…
Arnav: Because I want you to deny because my parents are hell bent in making me marry to some traditional Indian girl by doing emotional black mail but I love some one else her name is Lavanya she is a model by profession and my parents don’t like her so they are here… so if you want to live peacefully then deny it on your own as I can’t deny them…
Khushi: But mein kaise…
Arnav: Why you love me…
Khushi: No I mean… What reason I will give…
Arnav: That’s your problem I don’t know… But please say no if you don’t want to spend your life with me who will never love you…
Khushi: Ohhh no I will think of something… After sometime they both moves out of the room and garima and Ananya comes to them and asked them.... Arnav said yes for his parents but khushi said No…
All gets shock…
Garima: Khushi why you didn’t like him…
Khushi: No maa actually… Wo hmmm he tried to rape me inside maa he just love my body… Arnav looks at her shocked and khushi winks at him and he smiles…
Garima: What!!!!
Khushi: Yes maa he told me that he will marry me only for…. Shiii mujhe to bolte hue bhi ach nahi lag raha hai…
Ananya: Khushi what are you saying… My son is not like that… You are lying…
Garima: Ananyaji my khushi never tell lies…
Ananya: What do you mean that my son is so cheap…
Garima: Yes he is he tries to rape her ye cheap harkat hi hai…
Ananya fumes in anger and says acha hua yaha humare beta ka rishta nahi hua… This girl is liar…. I don’t want her as my bahu at all.. Chalo beta we don’t want to do rishta in this house…. Never…..
They all left and arnav and khushi both smiles looking at each other and arnav says thank you to khushi…..

No comments:

Post a Comment