Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Second Love Becomes Life... Chapter 11


Chapter 11
Khushi was in her room arranging the clothes in the closet…. Muskaan was sleeping on the bed….. When arnav enters the room and comes to khushi and hugs her from behind and nuzzles on her shoulder and says…
Arnav: Missed you a lot khushi….. hmmm you smells so good I love you….
Khushi puts her hand on his hand which was on her waist and says….
Khushi: Arnavji meine bhi aapko bohat miss kiya (I too missed you a lot)…..
Arnav started kissing her on her neck then moved towards her earlobe and bites her on it and then licks it to soothe her pain…. Khushi closed her eyes feeling him…. Arnav then turned her around to face him and starts kissing on her cheeks then on her eyes and then finally captures her lips… They kissed for a long time and then broke for the air……
Khushi: Arnavji why you didn't call me today… Not even once you know how much I missed you… Mujhe aapki aadat si ho gayi hai… And mera kaam bhi kitne jaldi ho gaya….
Arnav: Hmmm I know you don't have much work at home…
Khushi: Hmmm but today I went for some other work…
Arnav: Other work…
Khushi: Arnavji dhruv ne aapko nahi bataya…
Arnav: What…. I have not talked to dhruv for the whole day…
Khushi looks at him confused and says but… She was about to say something when she remembers her talk with dhruv when they were coming back to the RM from hotel…
Flashback:
Khushi and Dhruv were in the car returning to RM from the hotel….
Dhruv: Khushi I need a favor from you…
Khushi who was lost in her own thoughts (in arnav's thoughts) get back and asked him…
Khushi: Hmmm tell na…
Dhruv: Please don't tell anything to bhai about this I mean I want to give all surprise… This hotel business is my dream and I want to give everyone a surprise and I have told you this before so I hope you will understand and will not tell anything to bhai…
Khushi: Ok….
Flashback Ends….
Arnav: Yes khushi which work and dhruv wo mujhe kyun batane wala tha…
Khushi: Hmmm nothing arnavji nothing I was just busy with the house work… You get change I will bring dinner plate for us…
Arnav: For us.. You mean you too didn't have the dinner…
Khushi kiss him on his cheeks and says how could I have my dinner when I know my arnavji didn't had anything…
Arnav looks all lovingly at her and hugs her and says…
Arnav: I am really very lucky to have you in my life… I love you… I love you a lot…
Khushi: I love you too and arnavji I am also lucky ok…
Arnav: Ok princess and where is my little princess still sleeping…
Khushi: Hmmm… They both then moves towards muskaan and sits near her…
Arnav takes her tiny hand in his hand and kissed them and says..
Arnav: My little princess… Awwweee she is so cut khushi….  Just like her mom.. He then kisses on her cheeks and she smiles in her sleep… See my baby knows me see she is smiling… Khushi too smiles looking at them…
Khushi: Ok arnavji you play with her and I will bring our dinner plate… She moves to the kitchen and prepared the plate for them and moves towards the stair…. Suddenly dhruv calls her…
Dhruv: Khushi…
Khushi turns to see him…
Dhruv: Khushi bhai came…
Khushi: Hmmm…
Dhruv: When did he come…
Khushi: Just now and I came down to take dinner for him…
Dhruv: Ok just now… na
Khushi: Why…
Dhruv: Hmmm nothing wo actually Tumne unhe kuch bataya to nahi na… I mean about the hotel…
Khushi: Nahi I have not told him anything…
Dhruv: Ok good night..
Khushi: Good night she moves upstairs and dhruv smiles…..
Khushi enters the room and sees that arnav was sitting on the bed with some packet in his hand… He was looking tensed…. Khushi looks at him... Then she puts the plate on the table and moves towards him…
Khushi: Arnav what happen… Kuch pareshani hai kya… And what is their in this packet…
Arnav looks at her and says hmm nothing just business related papers.. I will keep this in the closet… He moves to the closet and keeps the packet in them and turns to khushi and says…
Arnav: Come khushi lets have dinner… He sat on the recliner and pulls khushi on his lap and picks up the plate…
Khushi: Arnavji how will I have… But he cuts her sentence and says..
Arnav: Khushi I will feed you… He then starts feeding her and he too eats at the same time… And khushi was just looking at him all the while…
After finishing dinner khushi picks up the plate but arnav makes her sit and shouts for HP and asks him to clean everything… He gets up and washes his hands and comes back to see that khushi was still sitting on the recliner…
Arnav: Khushi what happen.. Come lets go to sleep…
Khushi gets up and makes him sit on the recliner and sits on his laps by keeping her on his chest and says…
Khushi: Arnavji I want to tell you something…
Arnav: Haan khushi bolo na…
Khushi: Arnavji wo today I went to hotel with dhruv…. She said this while playing with his shirt button…
Arnav didn't tell anything…
Khushi: Arnavji you will not ask why…
Arnav: Khushi agar tum gayi hogi to I know it would have been some important work or else you will never go with him…
Khushi raises her head and looks at him and then again puts her head on his chest and says…
Khushi: Wo actually dhruv wants to open a hotel and…. ( She tells him everything what dhruv have told her and also the incident that happened at hotel)…. And says I am sorry arnavji I should have asked you before but dhruv told me that he wants to give you all surprise but arnavji I was feeling very restless by keeping this with me so I told you…
Arnavji I don't want any kind of secrecy in our relationship… I really love you and I don't want to loose you for any any damn reason…
Arnav: Khushi I trust you more than myself and I promise I will never leave you never… You are my life and you will be with me till my last breath….
Khushi hold him tight and says… I love you and please let sleep like this I really like the warmth I get from you…
Arnav just smiles and caresses her hair so that she can sleep… After sometime khushi sleeps peacefully in his arms and arnav closed his eyes and thinks… Khushi mein tumhe kaise batau what was their in that packet…. I know what I have to do know….. I trust you and I will not leave the person who have sent me that packet...
He kisses on khushi's forehead and leaned back to sleep with khushi in his arms…..

No comments:

Post a Comment