Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Second Love Becomes Life... Chapter 26


Chapter 26
Arnav's head was still paining and he was still feeling dizzy…. He get up from the sheetal and looks at khushi who started walking towards them….
Sheetal too gets up from the bed giving shocked expressions and started straightening her gown……
Khushi walks towards them looking at arnav with tears in her eyes…. Arnav was looking at khushi with painful expressions thinking what khushi must be thinking about him and how he will make her understand that he was trapped……
She came near arnav and cupped his cheeks and said….
Khushi: Arnavji are you ok……
Arnav: Kh khushi wo I…. I
Khushi puts her index finger on his lips and said…
Khushi: Ssshhh arnavji I trust you…. You don't have to say anything to me….
Arnav looks at khushi all lovingly….. She then turns towards sheetal whose expression had change hearing this…. She looked at khushi with confused and shocked expressions….
Khushi slaps sheetal hard on her face and says….
Khushi: You are a sick lady… I thought you as my friend and what you did… You tried to snatch my husband away from me… But sheetal you don't know one thing that I love my husband more than my life and I trust him more than myself… Tumne soch bhi kaise liya tum mujhe sab dikhaugi and I will misunderstand him….
Sheetal who was fuming with khushi's slap shouted in anger…
Sheetal: STOP IT KHUSHI….. How dare you khushi…. And what you said I tried to snatch your husband…. Khushi shayad you have not seen properly that he was on top of me and was trying to kiss me not me….. I…
But before she could complete her sentence she got another slap from khushi…
Khushi: SHUT UP sheetal…. Don't you dare to talk about my arnavji…. I very well know who was kissing who but I also know in what condition…. Sheetal you tried to intoxicate him…. I know this kind of cheap tactics used by cheap people like you…. I can see what you have done….. And if you think that I will trust you and not my arnavji than you are wrong sheetal… Our relation is not that weak which can be broken by just a mere image which was created by you….
Arnav was all the time just staring at her…. He was feeling very proud to have khushi as his wife…. Khushi comes to him and holds his hand and said…
Khushi: Come arnavji…. Lets go….
Arnav and khushi started leaving the room and sheetal was fuming in anger and thinking what she should do now and if her plans fail lavanya will kill her…. She was still in thoughts when she heard khushi's voice again….
Khushi: One more thing sheetal next time if ever I see you around my husband or around AR then trust me it would not be good for you….
Saying this khushi left from their with arnav leaving a very angry sheetal behind….
Khushi helped arnav to sit in the car and she sat on the driving seat…. She gave water to him and a tablet…. And then she started driving the car… After sometime he was normal and was continuously staring at khushi…..
Khushi looked at him and asked…
Khushi: Arnavji what happened why are you looking at me like this….
Arnav moves his hand towards her face and caresses her cheeks with his knuckles….. Khushi closed her eyes and says…
Khushi: Arnavji I am driving… Please don't….
Arnav smiles looking at her and takes his hand away she opened her eyes and then breathes…..
Khushi continued driving when suddenly arnav said…
Arnav: I am sorry khushi…..
Khushi looked at him and said…
Khushi: Sorry for what arnavji..
Arnav: For the thing that happened at sheetal's house… I am so sorry khushi I know I was not in my senses….
Khushi stops the car hearing this and tears fell from her eyes….. She moves close to arnav and cups his cheeks and said….
Khushi: Arnav I know I trust you…. Please don't say sorry… I don't like…. Ab sab thik hai na then why sorry….
Arnav smiles and kisses her palm and says…
Arnav: Khushi you know you are the best wife I can ever have and I am really very lucky to have your love….
Khushi: No arnavji I am very lucky to have a husband like you…. Now please forget all this and yes Happy birthday arnavji… She leaned towards him and kissed him on his cheeks….
Khushi: Now don't spoil your mood….
Arnav smiles and says..
Arnav: I love you khushi…
Khushi: I love you too…
Arnav: Acha khushi ye batao how you came their I mean did sheetal call you….
Khushi: Wo actually Naniji told me to invite sheetal for your birthday so I called her but it was not reachable so I thought of visiting her and when I came their I saw…… She stopped…
Arnav continued…
Arnav: You saw me over sheetal and kissing her right… I am so sorry khushi I thought her to be you…..
Khushi: I know arnavji… Now we will not talk about this…. Lets go all are waiting to celebrate your birthday….
Arnav nods her and khushi started driving… They reached RM and then enter the house…. Whole house was decorated and everyone comes to arnav and started wishing him….
Nani: Khushi beta where is sheetal….
Khushi:  Nani wo…
But before she could say anything arnav cuts her and said….
Arnav: She was fraud nani I have fired her from the job… She was sent by my rivals…
Nani: What…. Hey DM….
Everyone gets shock by this but then khushi brings cake and says…
Khushi: Forget about sheetal lets cut the cake…
Anjali: Haan khushi is right…
Then arnav cuts the cake and feed the first piece to khushi….. Then to everyone… They started chatting and dancing and finally party got ended at around 2 AM….
All left for their respective room and now only arnav and khushi were in the living room….
Khushi: Arnavji you go I will come after cleaning this….
Arnav: Khushi we have servants for this.. He then picks up khushi and started walking towards their room and said…
Arnav: Your time should be for your husband…
Khushi blushed hearing this as she knows what arnav mean….
He opens the door with his legs and enters the room with khushi and locked the door….
He put khushi on the bed and leans on her…. He was about to capture her lips when he saw that khushi was lost in some thoughts….
Arnav: Hey khushi kya hua kya soch rahi ho…
Khushi: Arnavji I was thinking about sheetal… I mean why she joined AR…..
Arnav: For me khushi… I mean she wanted me...
Khushi: But arnavji don't you think she can get many men to spend the night then why only you and that too after knowing that you are married and you love your wife a lot….
Arnav: Hmmm right don't worry I have my detectives for this you don't have to think…. You do your job they will do their job…
Khushi: Hmm I know poor aman he will tell mein manager hu ya detective ASR ka….
Arnav and khushi both laughs at this sentence and then arnav leaned on her and captures her lips and they both spent their night into each other's arms making love to each other….

No comments:

Post a Comment