Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Second Love Becomes Life... Chapter 8


Chapter 8
Khushi looks at him and then at papers………. She then holds the paper in front of arnav and tore them into pieces before his eyes and throws it…..
Khushi: What do you think arnavji am I some puppet or what…. I don't have any emotions any feelings….
Arnav: But khushi……
Khushi: Ssshhh I have not finished yet arnavji… What you said you don't want me to loose my love right but you are snatching my love away from me arnavji…..
Arnav was confused now…
Arnav: What do you mean khushi….
Khushi moves closer to him and looks in his eyes and says arnavji look into my eyes and tell me what you see in this…. She moves more close and says tell me arnavji what you see in my eyes do you see still sees love for dhruv in this eyes….
Arnav: Khushi….
Khushi: Yes arnavji tell me….  She moves little more close and then she did something which made arnav shock she takes his lower lip in her mouth and started sucking it and says "Tell me arnavji do you still think that I love dhruv….. She then took his upper lip in her mouth and sucks it and again says tell me arnavji what do you think now…. Arnav was too shocked to react…. He knows the answer but still he was scared that whether this is his dream what if she will just vanish from here if he says yes he knows the answer….
Khushi was not in a mood to stop…. She now started kissing him more hungrily and her hands were in his hair pulling him more close to her… Their body were touching each other…. Khushi bite on his lower lip and enters his mouth… That's when arnav come back to sense and now he knows it was not his dream it means khushi actually loves him… He without wasting any time he too starts responding… Now their tongue were dancing in each other's mouth and they were tasting each and every corner of each other's mouth…. After a long time when they feel the need for air they broke the kiss but within seconds arnav again captures her lips as if he will die if his lips stays away from hers….
After a long time they both stopped kissing and looked at each other…….
Arnav: Khushi…..
Khushi: Arnavji I wanted to tell you this in the morning when we were in the kitchen but I was not able to say it… I love you arnavji…. I love you… It's a true that dhruv was my love… He was arnavji…. He was my past and you are my present my future and muskaan's father please mujhe apne aap se alag mat karo…. I really love you…. And as you said I am your life you are also my life arnavji I love you not dhruv… I know I didn't say anything to nani when she said that I still love dhruv and so on…. But trust me I didn't say anything only because I didn't want to hurt nani at that time and yes I am very happy that dhruv is alive but I am not at all happy that he is back in our lives arnavji saying this tears started flowing from her eyes and she hugged arnav tight
Khushi: When dhruv said muskaan is yours and lavanya's daughter I didn't like it a bit and that's why I corrected him and said she is mine daughter but when he said she is mine and dhruv's daughter which is true but I didn't like that fact either… Arnavji muskaan is mine and your's daughter you are her father and no one else…  Do you remember that day arnavji when we were talking about our kids and I said I want a boy and you said like dhruv at that time I was thinking about you arnav ji I wanted my baby to be like you….
When you kissed me in the hospital I really felt good but I was confused about my feeling but when I have seen you with lavanya in the morning I didn't like that I felt that you belongs to me and only me and that's when I realized that I love you arnavji….
Today when dhruv hugged me from behind I felt uncomfortable arnavji…. I felt as my body belongs to you only you… So now tell me how can you say that I love dhruv do you still think I love him…
Arnav who was hearing this was having tears in his eyes and these tears were of happiness… He just nods his head in no and says…. I thought you still love him and this relation is just a forced relation… I am so sorry khushi for hurting you like this please forgive me…
Arnav tightens his grip around khushi and hugs her more tight as if he is saying that he will not let her go any where… After sometimes khushi breaks the hug and looks at arnav and then at his eyes which were all wet due to tears…. She leaned forward and placed a kiss on his right eyes drinking the tear drop then she moves to the next eye and kiss and drank his tear…. Arnavji I want you….
Arnav gets shocked hearing this….
Arnav: Khushi what are you saying… I know we love each other but…
Khushi: No buts arnavji I really want you now… I want you to mark me as yours…. Please arnavji I want to forget everything what is happening in our lives… I want to forget every damn person… I just want to remember us arnavji…. Please mark me as yours….
Arnav: I know khushi what are you going through but khushi this is not the correct time khushi…. I too want you but after we solve this mess… I think we should tell the truth to dhruv… I know doctor has asked us not to tell him the truth but it will be better for him to know the truth as early as possible…
Khushi: Arnav I am really scared… What if dhruv didn't understand us….
Arnav: Don't worry khushi I know him very well it will hurt him but its better ke use hum sachai bata de… I don't want to live away from you and muskaan now…
Khushi: I too arnavji I love you and she kiss him on his lips once again… After breaking the kiss arnav says…
Arnav: Kya baat hai someone is getting so desperate haan….
Khushi blushes hard and hit him on his chest…
Arnav: aahhh khushi it hurts… you are so…. Pata nahi what you will do when we will have… you know what I mean…
Khushi blushes and hugs him tight……
But all their moments were seen and heard by some one and he said "Jitna khush hona hai ho jao but yeh khushi bohat hi jald khatam hone wali hai"………..

No comments:

Post a Comment