Thursday, 18 April 2013

Night That Changed Our Life.. Chapter 3


Chapter 3
Khushi looks at him and says..
Khushi: Arnav please answer me….
Arnav: Ok khushi…. I am ready… If you think this is the only option than I will marry you… But khushi don’t you think that by marrying each other we will be hurting samrat…. And what about you khushi.. you loves samrat a lot and would you be able to live with me by seeing samrat in front of your eyes….
Khushi thinks about the lines spoke by arnav…  She remembers the moments she has spent with samrat…. How they were happy with each other… Their dreams which they have seen together… She then thinks “Arnav is right… Will I be able to stay without samrat…”
She then looks at arnav and was about to say something when arnav says..
Arnav: I know the answer khushi you love him a lot.. So just don’t take any decision which you will regret later… Just marry samrat and I am sure you will forget that night and will cherish only good memories you will have with samrat… And don’t think about that night that was just a mistake…
Khushi smiles and nods her head and says..
Khushi: Thanks arnav…
Arnav: For what khushi..
Khushi: For making me understand and for also making me realize that I was going to commit a biggest mistake…
Arnav: You are welcome…And I will always be their for you whenever you will need me ok… Now just go and sleep as tomorrow morning is you wedding….
Khushi smiles and says ok…
Arnav left from their and khushi started setting her bed when she receives the call from samrat….
Khushi smiles looking at the number and picks up the call….
Khushi: Hey hello…
Samrat: Hey khushi how are you…
Khushi: I am good Sammy…
Samrat: Ohhh baby I am missing you so much… Just waiting for tomorrow… Finally you will be mine… I am so happy khushi…. I love you a lot khushi…
Khushi had tears in her eyes hearing this and thinks mein kya karne ja rahi thi…. She then calms herself and says..
Khushi: I love you too Sammy… And yeah finally we will be one together…
Samrat: So what you are going to wear tomorrow..
Khushi: Yeh kaisa question hai Sammy… My wedding outfit which you have chosen…
Samrat: I don’t mean that khushi… I mean what you will be wearing at night… You know after all tomorrow will be our first night… I am so excited khushi…
That’s it khushi just heard night and she again went into her thinking mode… She again get flashes of arnav sucking and kissing her… She closes her eyes and then started crying… She somehow manages to say bye to samrat and cuts the call…
Samrat looks at the cell with a confused look and thinks “What is wrong with her.. Why she is behaving so weird now a days… I think pre wedding nervousness….”
They both slept waiting for tomorrow when they will be finally one….
Next morning…
Khushi wakes up and goes to take shower… She should be happy today as she was getting married to her love but she was not as the guilt feeling was too much… She then started getting ready and was thinking about her conversation with samrat and arnav… She stops for sometime and thinks “I should tell the truth to samrat… No matter what he should know the truth… Yeah I will tell him before our marriage.. I don’t want to live with the burden of this guilt… I will call him now…”
She took the cell and dialed samrat’s number… But no one picked up the call….
Khushi: I think I should talk to him after reaching RM….
Saying this she keeps the cell and got ready… Garima comes to her and looks at her… She hugs her and applied kaajal behind her ear to save her from evil eyes… Then they all put all the necessary things in the car and left for the RM….
They reached RM with all the guests and then khushi took blessings from everyone…. Manorama kisses khushi on her forehead and said…
Manorama: I am so happy beta… Finally today you will be my bahu… Welcome to Raizada family beta..
Khushi smiles and hugs her… She then says..
Khushi: Maa where is Sammy…
Manorama smiles and says..
Manorama: Beta he is getting ready..
Khushi: Ok maa I will come in few minutes…
She was about to go when manorama holds her hand and says..
Manorama: Beta don’t be so impatient… You guys are getting married in few hours… Just be here… He will be here only… You come with me…
Saying this she drags khushi with her… Khushi tried to stops her but in vain… Than they all started moving towards the mandap when khushi saw arnav coming out of his room… She stops and again that night images came in front of her…  But arnav smiles looking at her and gave her an assuring smile… Khushi too smiles back and than walking towards the mandap.. She sits on the chair and manorama asked arnav to call samrat…
Arnav was going up when samrat walks down and walks towards the mandap ignoring arnav… Khushi smiles looking at samrat but samrat gave her an angry look.. This confuses khushi and arnav both….  Manorama then got up to make khushi sit in the mandap when they heard samrat…
Samrat: Maa I cant marry khushi….
Everyone gets shock… And khushi was the person to get the biggest shock…
Manorama looks at samrat and says..
Manorama: Beta what kind of joke is this and this is not the time to play these pranks ok.. Now come lets go…
Samrat: No maa this is not a joke… I cant marry a characterless girl….
Khushi’s eyes open wide and she looks at samrat and samrat looks at her fuming…
Manorama and Garima both shouts at samrat hearing this…
Manorama: Samrat… What are you saying beta..
Garima: Samrat… Mind your language… You are talking about my daughter…
Samrat: Aunty Maa Why should I control… I am just saying the truth.. Ask your daughter she will say you the truth…. Ask her… She is a characterless girl.. She has slept with my own brother… they both are cheating me on my back….
Everyone gets shock to hear this… Arnav comes to samrat and says..
Arnav: Samrat you are thinking…
But samrat cuts him and says..
Samrat: Bas bhai… Bhai I loved you and respected you like my best friend and what you two did… You both cheated me bhai… If you both were in love than you could have tell me… I would have backed out of yours life.. Why you cheated bhai why…
Arnav was about to say something when manorama cuts him and said…
Manorama: Bas samrat you are crossing limits now.. We all know khushi and arnav very well.. Just stop all this non sense…
Samrat: I knew it maa.. You all will not believe me. But I have proofs… When I came to know the truth of this girl and my bhai I was shock and was not able to believe but than I saw the proof…  Maa I am sure this girl have fooled bhai….
Manorama: What proof….
Samrat then removes a packet and gives it to manorama and says..
Samrat: See this maa… I cant even tell you with my mouth…
But arnav snatches that packet and opens it… Their were some photos in that packet… Arnav looks at the photo and gets shock…
In one photo khushi was in arnav’s arms and her hands were around his neck and her face was resting on his chest…
In second photo arnav was on top of khushi and was kissing her on her neck and khushi’s hands were wrapped on his back..
In third photo khushi was hugging arnav and his hands were on her back and she was only in the bedsheet and arnav was without shirt…
Manorama and garima too looks at the photo and gets shock…. Shashi and Manohar too came to see the photos… All were shocked to see the photos…
Arnav was about to say something when manorama slaps him and says…
Manorama: What is this arnav… You and khushi.. How you both can cheat us… We have loved you as our own child and what you did…
She then walks to khushi and says..
Manorama: Why khushi… Why you did this… I have always consider you as my daughter.. If you both have loved each other to bata dete We would have married you both but yeh sab…
Samrat: I think maa she wanted both of us… She wanted me as her husband and bhai for extra marital affair…
Arnav fumes and slaps samrat and says..
Arnav: Just shut up samrat… That night was just a mistake.. We both were drunk that’s it… She loves you a lot samrat….
Samrat smiles sadly and says..
Samrat: No bhai… She don’t loves me.. If she would have loved me than she would have told me the truth…
Khushi: Samrat mein tumhe…
Samrat: Stop it khushi.. Now don’t tell me that you were going to tell me the truth… I just hate you and I am sure tumne hi bhai ko fasaya hoga…
Arnav: Samrat bas… She is not at fault in all this…
Samrat: Waah bhai now you will take her side na… I just don’t want to talk to you and I don’t want to marry…
Arnav: Don’t do this samrat… She will be broken from inside… She loves you a lot…
Samrat: No bhai I cant marry a girl who has spent a night with some other guy….
Saying this samrat left from their..
Garima sits on the chair getting shock and shashi and khushi comes to her…
Khushi: Maa…
Garima removes her hand and says..
Garima: What you have done khushi.. You have ruined us… Now how we will face the society… What will be your future.. Who will marry you…
Khushi: Maa mein wo… Please dad tell maa na that I was…
Shashi: No khushi… this time you are wrong and I cant do anything… You have made our life a living hell…
Arnav: Uncle nothing will happen like that… I will marry khushi and that too now…
Everyone gets shock and looks at arnav..
Arnav: Yes… I know that khushi and I was not at fault as we both were drunk but if you guys think that we have committed a sin than I will correct that by marrying khushi…
Garima and shashi both looks at arnav…
Garima: Arnav…
Arnav: Yes aunty I will marry her…
Garima and shashi gives him permission and manorama and manohar too agrees… Khushi also agreed to this marriage for her family and for herself….
They sit in the mandap and after few hours they were announced as husband and wife… 

No comments:

Post a Comment