Thursday, 18 April 2013

Night That Changed Our Life.. Chapter 4


Chapter 4
Arnav looks at khushi who was sitting beside him… She was holding her mangalsutra which arnav has put around her neck few minutes before… Arnav can see the sadness in her eyes…  He was about to say something when pandit ji said..
Pandit: Now you both can take the blessings of your elders…
Arnav nods the head…
But khushi was still in her thoughts… Arnav puts his hand on her and khushi comes back from her thoughts and looks at arnav and smiles at him.. Arnav then says her to get up as they have to take the blessings…Khushi nods her head and got up with arnav….
They both walked towards Manorama… Manorama blesses them but keeping straight face… Khushi was hurt as manorama always use to pamper her a lot and today the same person is not even smiling at her… Then they moves to manohar who did the same… Samrat who was watching everything standing from the upstairs fumed and went to his room….
Arnav and khushi than moved to Shashi Gupta… He blesses them with a smile and than said to arnav..
Shashi: Arnav always take care of my daughter saying this he cups khushi’s cheeks and khushi hugged him tight… he too hugs her and then they moves towards Garima…
Garima too blesses them with a smile… She then cups khushi’s cheeks and says..
Garima: Beta I don’t know what is the truth behind those pictures but now you are arnav’s wife and I want you to fulfill all your responsibility towards him… You have to get out of your past ok..
Khushi nods and hugs her and then she says to arnav..
Garima: Arnav I know you will always keep my khushi happy….
Arnav nods and then says..
Arnav: Maa I promise I will never let a tear come into her eyes….
Garima nodded and than they left from their leaving khushi at her new home…
 Manorama than comes to them with the aarti thaal and they moves towards the door for their Grih pravesh…
Manorama did the aarti and than khushi pushes the rice kalash with her foot… They then enters the house and manorama and everyone left from their saying..
Manorama: Chalo now you guys knows each other very well… Our work is over.. You guys can take care of each other….
Saying this she and all the others left from their…
Arnav looks at khushi who had tears in her eyes hearing manorama’s word… But she wipes them and looks at arnav and smiles… He walks towards khushi and says..
Arnav: Come khushi…
Khushi nodded and they both started walking towards arnav’s room…
They reached at the door and khushi stood their looking at the door of the adjacent room.. That was samrat’s room… Tears welled up in her eyes… Arnav looks at her and than touches her arms and says…
Arnav: Khushi you ok….
Khushi composes herself and smiles looking at arnav and enters his room…. Arnav closes the door and than says..
Arnav: I know khushi you are thinking about samrat but…
Khushi cuts him and says..
Khushi: No arnav I was not thinking about samrat..
Arnav smiles and says..
Arnav: Khushi I know you don’t have to hide this from me… I know you love samrat and its really very hard for you to be here in the same house as my wife….
Khushi: Arnav samrat was my past and yes I loved him a lot but now you are my husband arnav and I promise that from today I will fulfill all my duties as a wife and a bahu… And I promise I will forget each and every memory of samrat…
Arnav looks at khushi and than holds her by her shoulder and made her sit on the bed and sits on the floor in front of her and holds her hands and says..
Arnav: Khushi you don’t have to force yourself for all this… You and I we both know the truth of this marriage…. And I promise that I will make samrat understand that what he is thinking is wrong and we were just drunk that night and this all was just a mistake and I am sure after that everything will be alright..
Khushi looks at him and says..
Khushi: No arnav…. You don’t have to tell anything to samrat… Arnav I loved samrat and he loved me too but arnav he never trusted me or my love shayad isiliye he left me when I needed him the most… He didn’t trust me arnav and I cant spend my whole life with a person who don’t trust me.. You know arnav trust is the most important thing in every relationship…. But shayad mere or samrat ke relationship mein wahi nahi tha… And now I am your wife and I promise arnav I will never step back from any of my duties…. Arnav smiles at her and says..
Arnav: Khushi I am really lucky to have you as my wife.. And I also promise that I will also fulfill each and every duty of a husband and I promise that I will give you all the happiness in life and will never allow you to cry…  I will always be with you in all the phase of the life…
Khushi smiles hearing this… She knows that arnav will always keep her happy and she has to be happy if not for herself than for arnav…
Arnav than got up from the bed and says…
Arnav: Ok khushi now go and get change… You must be very tired na….
Khushi nods and went to the washroom… Arnav walks to the closet and removes his tracks and T-shirt… Khushi walks out wearing a pink colour nighty…  Arnav looks at her… He was lost looking at her…  she was looking like an angel… Khushi looked at arnav and gets nervous by his look… Arnav notices this and looked the other side....
He took his clothes and walks to washroom to get change… He came out and sees khushi sitting on the bed thinking something…
Arnav comes to her and says..
Arnav: You ok na khushi…
Khushi: Hmmm….. Arnav I I..
Arnav: Don’t worry I will sleep on the couch..
Khushi gets shock hearing this.. she thinks how he knows that I was thinking about this…
Khushi: Arnav..
Arnav: Yes khushi.. I know that you were worried about this.. Don’t worry khushi… I will not do anything which will hurt you…. Whatever happened between us that night was just a mistake and we both were not in senses.. But from today I will be sleeping on the couch till the time we both are ready to take this marriage to the next level…
Saying this he picks up the pillow and duvet and walks to the couch and switches off the light saying…
Arnav: Good Night Khushi..
Khushi: Good Night…
Khushi sleeps on the bed and thinks “Thanks arnav…”  She then recollects the day’s events and thinks how everything got change…. Slowly tiredness took toll over her and she sleeps…..
Arnav too slept on the couch thinking about the day’s events… How this day has become “Most Important Day of his Iife”….
In Samrat’s room…
Samrat was sitting on the floor and was looking at the pictures of him and khushi…. He holds the pictures and clutched tight towards his heart and says….
Samrat: Why khushi why you did this… I loved you so much and you betrayed me my love why khushi and bhai you… I loved you as my own brother.. I always respect you and you have stabbed me bhai… I hate you both…. Two most important persons of my life has given me the worst pain of the world….
He then closes his eyes and remembers the time when he and khushi was together and then opens his eyes which was filled with rage… He got up from the bed and throws the vase kept on the table and screamed loudly…
Samrat: Khushiiiiiiiiiiiiii…..
He breaks all the other things and than sits on the bed looking at the things…

No comments:

Post a Comment