Thursday, 18 April 2013

Night That Changed Our Life... Chapter 5


Chapter 5
Khushi wakes up in the middle of the night as she was thirsty… She sat on the bed rubbing her eyes and yawning and extends her hand to take the water when her eyes fell on the couch and she gets shock to see arnav still sitting on the couch and was lost in some thoughts..  She got up from the bed and walked towards arnav..
She reached near the couch but arnav was still in his thoughts… Khushi keeps her hand on his shoulder and arnav stirred and looks at khushi..
Arnav: Khushi….
Khushi: Hmmm.. Arnav you ok..
Arnav gave her a smile and says..
Arnav: hmmm… You need anything...
Khushi: Hmmm wo I wanted water…
Arnav: hmm wait I will give you..
Saying this he got up from the couch and started walking towards the table when khushi stops him….
Khushi: Arnav
Arnav turns and looks at khushi….
Arnav: hmmm
Khushi then walks close to him and says..
Khushi: Arnav tell me what is bothering you….
Arnav: Noth…
But before he could complete his word khushi said..
Khushi: I know arnav there is something which is bothering you… But if you don’t want to share than its ok.. I know our relationship is not in the phase where we…
Arnav cuts her and says..
Arnav: Khushi I was thinking about those photos…
Khushi looks at him and then remembers the photos which samrat showed them….
Khushi: Photos.. yeah arnav in all this chaos we forgot about that… I mean who has taken those photos..  when and what else he knows… 
Arnav: sshhh khushi don’t worry I will find out everything an that too very soon… First I was not sure but not I am sure that someone has trapped us khushi… I mean you just had a plain orange juice and I had a wine than how we both lost our sense…
Khushi: hmmmm…  But kaun kar sakta hai yeh and why….
Arnav: I don’t know but I will find all these very soon and will prove our innocence in front of the whole family…. Now go and sleep you will have to wake up early in the morning as tomorrow you will go to your house for pag phera rasam…
Khushi nodded and says..
Khushi: Good night and you too go to sleep ok…
Arnav nods and khushi walks to the bed and lays their and closes her eyes trying to get sleep but her mind was drifting towards that night… Who can be behind all this and why he did that….
Here arnav too sleeps on the couch and looks at khushi and closes his eyes…..
Next morning….
Khushi opens her eyes.. She hardly slept last night as she was thinking about their conversation… She walked towards the closet and takes out a saree and walks to the bathroom…. She comes out after sometime wearing a purple colour saree… She walked towards the bed and sat down and takes her DM IDOL in her hands which was kept on the side table and says… “DM from today I am going to start my new life with arnav… She then looks at arnav who was still sleeping and then continues… DM I don’t know whether I will be able to love him or not but I want to fulfill all my duties as a wife.. I want him to be happy always and I promise I will…  And I know you will always be with me in every phase of my life…” She then keeps the IDOL on the table again and got up from the bed….
She walks towards the mirror wiping her hairs with the towel… She dried her hair and started brushing when arnav wakes up and opens his eyes..
His eyes fell on khushi… He got lost seeing her… He looks at her from head to toe and his eyes rested on her face through the mirror… Khushi too looks at him and stopped brushing… Both looks into each other’s eyes and khushi quickly takes her eyes away from him…. Arnav got up and started walking towards khushi…
Khushi looks at arnav who was continuously starring at her and was coming towards her… She looked the other side and then again at arnav…. He was still looking at khushi and was walking… he reached close to her and was standing few inches away from her… His hot breathe was falling on her neck… Arnav leaned and khushi closed her eyes and clutched her saree and thinks “he is my husband he has every right on me… I will not stop him… I have only told him that I want this marriage to work…”
Thinking this she waited for arnav but after few seconds when she didn’t feel him she opens her eyes slowly and looks at arnav who was standing in front of her folding his hands and was smiling looking at her…
Arnav than shows her his cell and khushi feels embarrassed.. She looked down and started brushing her hairs when arnav comes close and says…
Arnav: Khushi I will never break my promise….
Saying this he left from their and khushi just looks at him and a smile spread on her lips…
She then puts the mangalsutra and sindoor and a little make up… She sets the bed and couch and than walks out of the room to go to the kitchen… She was on the stairs when she sees samrat walking upwards… She tries to ignore him but samrat stopped in front of her and looks at her and says..
Samrat: So how was your first night with bhai khushi.. I mean khushi bhabhi….
Khushi looks at him and samrat continues..
Samrat: ohhh I am so sorry not first your second night with bhai… Khushi when I loved you I never thought that you will be so che…
Before he could complete his sentence they heard the voice…
“SAMRAAAT”
Samrat looks upwards and khushi turned… Both sees arnav standing near their room… He has heard everything… He walks down and stands beside khushi and looks directly at samrat and says..
Arnav: Samrat mind your language you are talking to your bhabhi….
Samrat looks at arnav with anger filled eyes and says..
Samrat: Bhai I never thought you will cheat me like this… and what language I was telling the truth… She loves me and she slept with you so what should I …
But before he could complete his sentence he felt a burning sensation on his cheeks… Arnav slapped him…
Arnav: I said stop it.. I don’t want to hear anything about my wife… I will not tolerate if any one disrespects her….
Manorama who witnessed everything comes towards them and says..
Manorama: Arnav beta tumhare maarne se ya chup karane se truth will not change… I really loved you both but you both cheated us and I will never never forgive both of you…  Don’t think that we will accept this relation.. We agreed for this marriage because of the Gupta’s we didn’t want to create any scene that time but now no more pretense.. I cant accept khushi as RM’s Daughter in law… She has cheated everyone…
Hearing this tears started flowing from khushi’s eyes.. Arnav looks at her and says..
Arnav: She is a Raizada bahu and if you guys are not ready to accept us than I think we should leave this house..
Khushi widens her eyes and looks at arnav
Manorama: Your wish arnav… Waise bhi that will be good as who knows if tomorrow she again wants to go to samrat…. So it will be better you guys stay away from us..
Saying this she left from their.. Samrat too gives them disgusted look and walks from their… Khushi looks at arnav with all the tears in her eyes.. Arnav walks close to her and wipes off her tears and khushi hugs him…
Arnav too hugs her back and closes his eyes and khushi hugs her tightly and says..
Khushi: Why arnav why ye mere saath hi kyun hua.. Why arnav what was my fault…
Arnav caresses her back and opens his eyes which were all teary….
He then broke the hug and says..
Arnav: Khushi ssshhhh don’t worry everything will be alright.. he then takes her to their room…. And he started packing their things….

No comments:

Post a Comment