Thursday, 18 April 2013

Night That Changed Our Life... Chapter 6


Chapter 6
Arnav and khushi walked out of their room followed by HP with their Bags… Khushi looks around and gets upset when arnav holds her hand and pressed it a little looking at her saying that everything will be alright with his eyes… Khushi smiles and nodded her head and they both started walking downstairs… They reached the living room and sees manorama sitting on the couch talking something with manohar….
They walks towards the couch and stands in front of the manorama and arnav says…
Arnav: Chachi….
Manorama and Manohar both looks at them and then manorama turns her face trying to ignore them….
Khushi and arnav both gets hurt but still arnav says…
Arnav: We are leaving…
Hearing this manorama looks at them still fuming and says…
Manorama: Good that you guys are leaving… Waise bhi I can’t stand you both in my house… You have put our family to shame… People are laughing on our back saying what a girl they have found as a bahu… Pehle chote bête ko fasaya and then ended up marrying bada beta… Khushi hope you will be faithful to arnav this time and will not ends up…
But before she could complete her sentence arnav shouts…
Arnav: BAS CHACHI……
Manorama stops and looks at arnav and arnav continue…
Arnav: Bas chachi… I have not given anyone the permission to insult my wife and I will not tolerate her insult at all….  We came here thinking that you are our elders and we should take blessings from you people but shayad we did a mistake…  
Saying this he turns but then stops and again turns to look at manorama and says….
Arnav: Aur haan agar meine fir se aap ke muh se khushi ke liye kuch bhi ulta seedha suna to I will forget that you are my chachi…. Chalo khushi….
Saying this he holds khushi’s hands and drags her towards the door and khushi was just staring at arnav….  Tears were still rolling down from her eyes but somewhere in her heart she was happy because her husband stood up for her.. She was happy thinking there is someone who will always be with her in all the phase of her life… She was still in her thoughts when they reached the car and arnav left her hand… She comes out of his thoughts and looks at arnav… She can see the hurt and pain on his face… She knows how much arnav loved his family and how he must be feeling after behaving like that with ma… Arnav opens the door for her and then was about to walk to his side when khushi holds his hand and arnav turns and looks at her… He noticed her face and sees the tears… He felt bad seeing that and raises his fingers to wipes them when khushi said….
Khushi: I I am sorry arnav… I am very sorry… Because of me aaj yeh sab.. I I never….
Arnav shuts her up by keeping his finger on her lips and says…
Arnav: Ssshhhh khushi….
He then cups her cheeks and says…
Arnav: Khushi jo bhi hua you were not at fault…. If my family is not ready to trust us, than that’s not your fault….. And I can’t stand people insulting my wife so meine jo bhi kiya apne liye kiya hai….. And from next time I don’t want to see tears in your beautiful eyes ok…
Khushi smiles and hugs him… Arnav gets shock but hugs her back and smiles…
Khushi: You know arnav you are the best husband in this world… I am very lucky to have you in my life…
Arnav gets happy hearing those words… He knows that those words were not out of love but out of respect but he still love those words as they came from khushi’s mouth…
Khushi then close her eyes still hugging him and thinks “I don’t know arnav whether I will be able to love you or not but I promise arnav that I will always keep you happy and will be a perfect wife….”
After few minutes they break the hug and sits in the car and arnav started the car…. The whole scene was witnessed by someone from RM and he fumed seeing them hugging each other…
After few minutes arnav and khushi both reached their apartment…. Arnav opened the door and they entered the house… Khushi again gets the images of that night as this was the same apartment but she brushed away everything and says to herself that now she has to forget everything and start a new life with arnav….
Jai prakash who looks after the apartment comes to them and greets them and arnav gave him his car keys to bring their bags from the car… Arnav took khushi to their bedroom and says..
Arnav: Khushi get fresh and than I will leave you at your parents house…
Khushi: Ghar par….
She asked with confused expressions…
Arnav smiles and says..
Arnav: Yeah today you have to go for pag phera na bhul gayi kya…
Khushi: Ohh yes I totally forgot about that…
Arnav: Hmm I knew it… But don’t worry from today your husband is their to remind you about everything…
Khushi smiles and then says..
Khushi: Hmmm right after all I have the best husband of the world…
Arnav looks at khushi hearing this and they both share an eyelock but breaks after hearing the knock on the door… JP came with their bags… Arnav asks him to keep their bags and he closed the door…
Khushi walks towards the bag and started opening the bag to arrange it in the wardrobe…. Arnav sees her and then comes to her and starts helping her but khushi stops her and takes the dress from his hand and says…
Khushi: Arnav I will do this you go and get ready..
Arnav again took the dress from khushi and says..
Arnav: Why.. why I can’t do this… I like helping my wife…
Khushi again takes the dress and says..
Khushi: This is my work arnav let me do it.. I like doing this for you and I don’t like my husband doing this work… Go or I will not talk with you….
Arnav: Ok fine… now I will not help you even if you will need my help…
Saying this he walks to the bed and sits on the bed opening his laptop…
Khushi smiles and started arranging their clothes after she finishes she looks at the empty bag and looks around to see the place to keep the bag but she didn’t find any perfect place she then looks up and smiles seeing the space above the wardrobe…  she looks at arnav and said…
Khushi: Arnav where is table I want to keep this bag on the top…
Arnav: I don’t know find it yourself…
Khushi: ok fine…
She looks around and finds the short table.. She takes it and keeps it in front of the wardrobe and says..
Khushi: Pata nahi some people what they think of themselves....
Saying this she gets on the table with the bag and puts it on the empty space… She get down and again takes the second bag and tries placing it their but as space was less bag was not going inside…. Arnav looks at her and smiles and comes towards her and says..
Arnav: Khushi let it be I will do that… Come down or you will fall…
Khushi looks at him and says..
Khushi: no I can do that… you do your work… I don’t need your help…
She again started pushing the bag inside and arnav again asked her to stop but khushi didn’t listen and she tried to push more which made the other bag comes out to and they falls on khushi making khushi fall on arnav and arnav on the ground…. Her lips touched his neck making him close his eyes…. Khushi felt embarrassed and tried getting up but as arnav’s arms were wrap around her waist she again fell on him….
Arnav controlled himself and helped her to get up and then he got up too….
Khushi looks away feeling embarrassed and said…
Khushi: Sorry wo..
Arnav: that’s ok, I am your husband don’t be sorry….
Saying this he winks at her and left the room..
Blush crept on khushi’s cheeks making her shock and thinks “Yeh kya ho raha hai mere saath why I am blushing”…..
After few minutes khushi walks out getting ready and they left from their…. They reached GH and arnav bids her bye saying that he will come to pick her up in the evening….. Khushi asked him to come inside but he said that he was getting late for the meeting…
Khushi than walks towards her house and rings the bell… Garima opens the door and hugs khushi and then she entered inside the house…
Garima: Beta everything is fine na… at your sasuraal I mean…
Khushi understood what garima wanted to asked and replied…
Khushi: Maa arnav and I have left RM and are leaving alone now…
Garima gets shock to hear that and shashi who was just coming out of the bedroom hearing khushi’s voice was also shocked with this news…
Garima: Khushi what are you saying…
Khushi: Yes maa… she then tells them everything and garima and shashi listens to her with shock expressions…
After hearing khushi garima cups her cheeks and says..
Garima: I am really very happy that you have got arnav as your husband…
Khushi smiles and hugs garima and shashi too hugs her…..

No comments:

Post a Comment