Thursday, 18 April 2013

Night That Changed Our Life.. Chapter 9


Chapter 9
Khushi walked out of her room wearing plain green saree (same as Teri Meri)….. She was wearing diamond earrings and mangalsutra as her jewelry… She looks at arnav who was typing something in his cell… Arnav stopped typing sensing khushi and then says…
Arnav: So finally you are here… Come le…
Words struck in his throat when his eyes fell on khushi…. She was looking beautiful in that green Saree and her face was glowing without make up…. She was looking like an angel…. He then looks at her mangalsutra and sindoor and feels proud that he is the one who possess this beauty… Khushi is his…
Khushi gulps seeing arnav… She was already nervous as this was the first time they were going out for the dinner… And now his intense look was making her more nervous… The way he was looking at her was different… She has never seen him like this before…
Arnav was still lost in her beauty…. He was just staring at her without saying anything… He started walking towards khushi and khushi gulps seeing him coming closer…. But she didn’t more from her place… she didn’t know why but she didn’t like moving from her place… She wanted to see what arnav will do… Her mind started thinking about arnav’s action… Will he touch me… Will he pull me on him.. Will he kiss me on my lips… Khushi widens her eyes and mentally slap herself for thinking like this…. She then says “Khushi what are you thinking… Pata nahi what has happened to me….”
She was still in her thoughts when arnav slides his arm around her waist and pulls her closer… Khushi looks at arnav and her heart beats raced up… Her breathing became hard…
Khushi: Ar arnav….
Arnav looks at khushi and then leans towards her face…. Khushi closes her eyes parting her lips… Arnav leans closer and then whispers in her ears…
Arnav: So finally you have forgiven me….
Khushi opens her eyes hearing his husky voice which was sending shivers down her spine… She then registers what he said and then realized that she was angry with him and also he was not kissing her…
She felt embarrass and pushed arnav and looks at him and then says…
Khushi: Nahi I have not forgiven you….
She then kick herself mentally… What she was thinking that arnav is going to kiss her…
Arnav smiles hearing that and then says…
Arnav: Acha then why you got ready….
Khushi: Wo wo actually I was feeling bore to cook and that too for you so I thought that dinner is a great idea….
Arnav smiles hearing this and yes..
Arnav: Acha…. But we have JP for that khushi….
Khushi: Haan but he is on leave ok… If you have problem than its ok we will not go…
Saying this she turns to go back to her room when arnav holds her wrist and pulls her on him and says…
Arnav: You look cute when you are angry Mrs Raizada….
Khushi didn’t look at him and started struggling in his arms…
Khushi: Leave me arnav… I am not going anywhere…
Arnav leaves her and khushi frowns… She thinks “Haww chod diya.. I thought he will pacify me… But no… He is not interested…”
Arnav sees her murmuring something and then says…
Arnav: Kya hua…
Khushi: Nothing… She was about to turn to go back to room when she heard arnav’s voice..
Arnav: I am sorry…
Khushi looks at arnav and he was standing in front of her holding his ears making puppy face and saying sorry to khushi…
Arnav: Sorry wifey… Please forgive I was just teasing you… I really want you to come for this dinner… Please…
Seeing him like this khushi smiles….
Arnav too smiles and says…
Arnav: Chalein…
Khushi nods her head….
Khushi nods her head and then walks towards the door and arnav follows her… They reached outside and then walks towards the car… Arnav opens the door and khushi sits inside the car and arnav walks to the other side and sits inside the car and starts driving…
They reached the place in few minutes and then arnav got down and walks the other side and opens the door for khushi and puts his hand forward… Khushi steps down from the car holding his hand… Arnav close the door and then they walks towards the restaurant… It was khushi’s favorite restaurant… Khushi smiles seeing the restaurant and says…
Khushi: Wow arnav you know this is my fav restaurant…
Arnav looks at khushi and says…
Arnav: I know….
Khushi: You know how…
Arnav: Bas I know… After all you are my wife….
Khushi smiles and then they walk towards the restaurant… They enter the restaurant and khushi’s smiling face turns into frowns as it was all full…. Not a single table which was empty…
Khushi pouts and looks at arnav and says…
Khushi: Arnav no place… Abhi we have to go to some other restaurant…
Arnav looks at khushi and says…
Arnav: We will have our dinner here khushi…
Khushi: But arnav…
Arnav: Sshhh come with me…
Khushi: Where…
Arnav: Chalo na…
He then drags her with him towards the stairs and walks upstairs to the terrace…
Khushi: Arnav where are we going… Jitna I know they don’t have any place for dinning on the terrace…
But arnav didn’t say anything and continue walking… They reached the terrace and he says…
Arnav: open the door khushi…
Khushi follows his instruction and opens the door and a wide smile spread on her lips….
She looks around and can see the whole terrace decorated with fairy lights…. Floor of the terrace was covered with rose petals…  In the middle of the terrace their was the dinner table with two chairs… Three waiters were standing beside the table… Khushi looks at arnav who was looking at her face trying to find out her reaction…
Khushi: Arnav wow its so beautiful… You arranged this…
Arnav smiles and says..
Arnav: No but I made people do this…
Khushi hits him playfully on the chest and says…
Khushi: Arnav…. But its beautiful…
Arnav: You liked it…
Khushi: a lot….
Arnav: Let’s go inside….
He then ask khushi to remove her sandals… She did the same and they enters the terrace… Khushi felt the softness of petals under her feet… They then walks towards the table and arnav pulls the chair for khushi…. Khushi sits on the chair and arnav sits in the opposite chair… Waiter comes towards them and hands over the menu card to khushi….
But before khushi could say anything.. Arnav ordered all her favorite dishes… And khushi looked at him with shocked expression… Arnav stops and turns to khushi for asking would she like to have something more… But he looks at khushi’s shocked expressions and smiles and says…
Arnav: Khushi kya hua..
Khushi: Wo arnav how you know that I love all this.. I mean even my parents don’t know this much about my likes…
Arnav: Because you are their daughter and my wife… And I should know every likes and dislikes of my wife haina…
Khushi smiles and says..
Khushi: You are the best husband you know that...
Arnav: Khushi…
But before he could complete his sentence waiter interrupted them saying…
Waiter: Sir what you will have for desert…
Arnav: Jalebis…
Khushi: Arnav they don’t serve jalebi’s…
Arnav: They serve khushi..
Khushi: No arnav I know after all this is my favorite restaurant…
Waiter looks at arnav and then at khushi and says…
Waiter: Mam we have jalebi’s….
Khushi widened her eyes and thinks how is this possible… She then thinks may be they have started few days back…
Arnav then ask the waiter to leave and come back soon with the dinner…
Waiter left from their… Khushi then looks at arnav and says..
Khushi: Arnav when did you arrange this…
Arnav: Hmm two hours before…
Khushi: Wow Mr Raizada I must say you have loads of people working for you…
Arnav: Working for us khushi…  And when I called for booking all the tables were full and I wanted to bring you here as this is your favorite restaurant so I planned this and then asked aman to arrange everything…
Khushi looks at him with awwee…  They both share an eye lock and after sometime arnav says…
Arnav: Khushi are you happy…
Khushi: A lot…
Arnav: To finally I am succeeded… I mean I shouted at you so I was feeling very guilty….
Khushi: Arnav that’s ok… mein to bhul bhi gayi wo… And I cant stay angry on you after all you are the best husband in this world…
Arnav smiles and says...
Arnav: Acha khushi in the morning you were asking me something haina... And I coughed.... I remember just know seeing this water...
Khushi: Ohh yes.. Wo arnav... Actually.. I was asking you about photos....
Arnav: Photos...
Khushi: Yes one which samrat..
Arnav: Ohh acha... Khushi I have asked aman to find the person who is doing all this... And now you dont worry and dont think about them so much... I will handle that ok....
Khushi: Hmm I trust you arnav...
Arnav gulps and then looks at khushi... She was smiling and then arnav opens his mouth to say something when waiter comes with their food…
He serves the food and arnav and khushi started having their meal…. After eating the main course they had jalebi’s… Khushi was smiling all the time as everything was her favorite…. Arnav was happy seeing khushi happy…. Dinner was completed… Waiter cleaned the table and left from their…
Khushi gets up from the chair and said..
Khushi: chalein.. I think its quite late now…
Arnav: Khushi would you like to dance with me…
Khushi: Dance here…
Arnav: Yes here…. Please…
Khushi: Ok….. But music…
Arnav then calls the waiter and ask him to switch on the music… Waiter does that and Teri Meri Starts playing…..

No comments:

Post a Comment