Saturday, 4 May 2013

Game Of Destiny... Chapter 10 (Part 1 and Part 2)


Chapter 10 (Part 1)
He puts her hands around her waist and pulls her closer and says… You are mine khushi only mine… “Hearing this khushi gets shocked”
She pulls herself away from him and run towards their room… Arnav gets shocked to see her reaction… And then thinks “Ohh my God Why I behaved like that… What she will be thinking about me… But It is true that I can’t see her with anyone does it means that I…. No I love lavanya than how could it be possible… May be attraction but I know I have some strong feelings which is not an attraction but love is it possible… He was lost in his thoughts when Lavanya comes their and asks him
Lavanya: Hey ASR what happen? Why you moved outside?
Arnav looks at lavanya and says huuhh nothing come let’s go….
They move towards their room…. Khushi on the other hand comes to her room and sits on the bed and starts crying… “What is happening with me Devi Maiyaan… Arnav said I am his but do he mean that really and if yes than what about Lavanya… No I cannot do this to her… I have put hopes in her mind by filing the divorce case now when there is just two months left I cant betray her Devi Maiyaan… I know I have strong feelings for arnav but I cant let my feelings come in their happiness… But Will I be able to survive without him when I know What he feels about me… You have to khushi you have to be strong….
Here arnav and Lavanya enters their room and like always arnav makes some excuse and sleeps on his side of bed thinking about khushi…
They both slept thinking about each other….
Next Morning khushi wakes up with a door bell.. She goes and open the door…
Khushi: Samrat….Itni Subha… Come…
Samrat: Yes khushi actually I have wake up early so thought of having breakfast with you… I have ordered our breakfast…
Khushi: Thanks Samrat… Come...
Samrat comes and sits on the bed… Khushi went to have her shower....
After sometimes they sit to have breakfast when samrat asked khushi…
Samrat: Khushi can I ask you something?
Khushi: Yes Samrat you can ask me anything....
Samrat: Do you love arnav….
Khushi gets shocked with such a direct question from samrat…
Khushi: No samrat he is just my friend (She replied not looking at him)…
Samrat: Don’t lie khushi I can see that you have some feelings for him…
Khushi still avoiding to look into his eyes says
Khushi: I think samrat we should eat our breakfast…
Samrat: I got my answer khushi you love him… And I think arnav too loves you then why you guys are not accepting it….
Khushi: What are you saying Samrat I don’t know… I just know that arnav loves Lavanya and we are married only for two more months that’s it… Now I don’t want any discussions about it…
Samrat: Ok… Sorry Baba…. He thinks “I know that you both love each other a lot and I promise that I will make both of you confess soon”…
They ate their breakfast and were having some normal conversations when khushi’s phone rang… It was near samrat so he picked it up without looking at the caller name…
Samrat: Hello…
Arnav: Hello who is this? I mean yeh khushi ka number hai right…
Samrat: Ohhh arnav yes this is khushi’s number and I am samrat…
Arnav thinks what samrat is doing with her and that too itni subha mein…
Arnav: Wo Can I talk to khushi…
Samrat was about to give the phone, but khushi says no to him by action and says to ask arnav what the matter as she is busy…
Samrat looks suspiciously at khushi then answers arnav…
Samrat: Wo actually arnav she is bit busy… So may I know why you have called… Anything important…
Arnav didn’t like that khushi has ignored his call as this has happened for the first time… He feels hurt and replied wo I wanted to call her for the breakfast…
Samrat: Ohhh but you two can have as we have already done our breakfast…
Arnav: Ok and he cuts the call and thinks “What samrat was doing in her room and they even had their breakfast so early”… And the way she reacted last night when I said that to her… Does it mean she loves Samrat and she wants to be with him… No this can’t be true… She is mine and I know she too have some feelings for me...
Lavanya’s holidays were over and now she was going back to US… So all them meet at arnav’s room and were bidding bye to Lavanya…
Lavanya: Hey ASR take care and I will be back in 2 months for our marriage… Till then khushi take care of him…
Khushi who was really guilty of what they have done says…
Khushi: Don’t worry Lavanya he will be yours only yours and then looks at arnav… (She only knows how much pain she felt in his heart while saying that one line)…
Lavanya hugs them and bids them good bye…
Arnav went to drop her to the airport and when he comes back khushi has also packed her bags… Arnav looks at them and then says..
Arnav: Khushi whats this…
Khushi: Arnav I think we should also leave now… I mean we have already completed more than 10 days here and I want to go home now…
Arnav understood why she was telling like this he nodded his head in yes… He takes the bags and puts them in the car and they went to meet Samrat… They bid him bye and khushi asked him to come to Delhi soon and he promised that he will come soon.. With that they left for Delhi…
They reached Delhi and all were really happy to see them… They both met all the family members and moved to their room… Khushi was trying to control her inner desires a lot… She wanted to touch him feel him but she was controlling herself she never stay in the room for long when arnav is in the room… This was really hurting arnav a lot…
Chapter 10 (Part 2)
One day arnav comes home early and sees khushi near poolside…
Arnav: Khushi be ready at 8pm we have to attend a party.. Don’t deny as it is Business party and we all are invited with our wives…
Khushi just nods her head and moves from their… Arnav bangs her hand on the glass door in frustration…  Khushi sees this and feels bad but she thinks No khushi you have to be strong… You have to stay away from him, tears rolls down from her eyes…
After sometime khushi got ready and comes down… Arnav looks at her and gets lost in her beauty… She was looking damn beautiful in her Black Netted Saree with backless low cut blouse… Arnav keeps looking at her as if she is his prey and he will pounce on her anytime… Khushi felt naked under his intense glare… She snapped her fingers in front of him and asked…
Khushi: Chalein…
Arnav: Hmmm lets go…
They both went to the party… All men in the party were staring at khushi and arnav was feeling like murdering everyone in the party… How dare they to look at my khushi… When suddenly samrat came and hugs khushi… And arnav again fumes in anger seeing Samrat’s hand and on her bare back…. (Samrat sees this and smiles and hugs her even tight)….
Khushi: Hey samrat you here…
Samrat: I was also invited and I didn’t inform you both as I wanted to give you both surprise so how was it…
Khushi: Nice and I am really happy to see you here in Delhi…
Arnav who was on the verge of exploding pulls khushi outside of the party hall…
Khushi: What the hell is this arnav how could you do this? I mean I was talking to my friend and you insulted him…
Arnav still didn’t pay any attention to her talks and continued pulling her… He takes her to their car and makes her sits inside and moves towards their guest house…
Khushi: Arnav where are we going tell me…
Arnav didn't say a word he keeps on driving the car… and stopped when he reached the guest house…
He gets out of the car then open the other door and held khushi's hand.
She initially resisted him by trying to get free from his grip but she failed.
In no time arnav dragged her inside the house central locking the car with the remote.
Arnav continued to drag her inside the guest house ignoring her random questions and pleadings.
Finally they reached the bedroom…where arnav practically threw her inside the room and locked the door behind.
Khushi was panting looking at him. His eyes blood shot red. His sweat traveling down his forehead  making him look more sexier.
Arnav! What is this? Where have you taken me? Whose house is this? She questioned.
This is OUR house khushi.
Khushi widened her eyes in shocked to her our house.
Wwwhaat are we doing here arnav?
“What were you ding with Samrat?” was his straight question.
What do you mean Arnav? I am not understanding anything… She replied hesitantly looking at him who was nearing her now…
Arnav: Oh really khushi? You don’t know what I am talking about?
Khushi: No I don’t know
Arnav: Who told you to wear this saree? He asked gritting his teeth… were you trying to seduce samrat by letting him touch you?
That sentence was enough for khushi to get up and leave the room…
Khushi: Enough arnav, this is just too much and you don’t have any right to ask me any question… And itna ghatiya question to kabhi bhi nahi..
She was about to reach the lock when he placed his hand blocking her…
Khushi looked at his palm and held the lock….
Arnav leaned further to hear so that he can smell her hair…
She could feel his close proximity at her back… She closed her eyes when his finger touched her back while removing her hair…
He leaned further so that his chest is not glued with her back…
He leaned further to place his lips on her bare back then untying her back dori and releasing the blouse.
He trailed his hand caressing her milky back then gripped her bare waist.
Slowly he made sure that he removes her blouse from her body still standing behind her kissing her entire bare back…
She was only in the black netted saree and wearing nothing on the top… He made sure the pallu was still on her body to cover her exposed beast…
He made her turn towards him and was shocked to see her teary eyes… Slowly she opened her eyes to see him breathing heavily…
Arnav:  I am sorry khushi I did not mean to hurt you. But I was just mad at samrat. Just thinking that he was touching you made my blood boil…
He cupped her face and said..
Arnav: You are mine khushi and only I have the right to touch you and no one else in this world can touch you other than me.
He claimed her lips with sweet peck first and instantly it changed into a hungry passionate one, sucking her lower lips, licking her mouth grabbing her hair into his fist pulling her towards him making her crash on his toned chest.
He picked her up and made her stand in front of the mirror and made her look at herself.
She closed her eyes when he saw her bosoms peeping through the netted saree and turned towards him to hug him tight not wanting him to see her like that.
When she turn towards him she did not notice that he had already opened his buttons and he was standing bare chest just the shirt handing on his shoulder blade.
Her skin which was barely covered touched his.
He could see her bare back through the mirror.
He cupped her face and kissed her madly making her saree open in no time just the front part was covered with pallu….
He held the pallu with his teeth and slowly slid it down making sure he dragged it down while touching his face all over her.
Before she could anticipate he claimed her bosom hungrily while she gripped his hair.
She was moving back.
He was leaning on her.
Both of them fell on the bed. He was kissing her bosoms hungrily. She already started having red patches all over her bosoms. But he did not show any mercy on her.
He started opening his trousers and her petticoat at the same time without breaking his rhythm on her bosoms.
Khushi was just too blown away to react.. Her mind was blank in pleasure. No matter how much she wanted to stop him but her heart was stubbornly behaving with her.
He touched her core with his finger and she gasped.
Arnnnav!
Khushi! He said in his husky tone, that made khushi sink in the passion all the more.
He placed his hardened form near her wet c**t and looked at her.
She was fighting hard to resist but she was unable to do the same.
He saw her desires matching his today. She saw her bewailed state and asked her “Would you let me love you tonight?”
He just saw her lips parting but no words came out from her mouth.
“does that mean she doesnot want me?” he thought
He could sense her pulsing core, her wetness all around, her grip firmly clutching his shoulder, her breathing errotic.
Khushi: Will it hury a lot?
He smiled at her confirmation.
Arnav: I will not hurt you khushi. Trust me…
He saw her biting her lips in nervousness.
He pushed himself inside her without wasting further time.
She gasped in pain which made her numb for sometime… She wanted him to take it out instantly. She started moving up while pushing him down but he held her firmly by waist.
“arnav please stop, it’s really painful.” She requested.
Relax was the only answer he gave her while claiming her lips inside her mouth.
After few minutes of physical fight her body became calm enjoying the best feeling of the world with none other than her husband.
She was looking at him, he was looking at her while he rocked on her…
She spreaded her legs slowly to give him more access to him and he did not miss that opportunity to thrust her deep. She gasped in pain but this time it was filled with pleasure, after few minutes of his expert stroke.
Both of them collapsed reaching their heights and lays on the bed cuddling each other.
Arnav looks at khushi she was sleeping… He holds her more close and says I LOVE YOU khushi and I will never allow you to go away from me… You are and you will be mine forever… With that he too sleeps hugging her tight….

No comments:

Post a Comment