Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Pure Lust Changes into True Love... Chapter 7


Chapter 7
Rohan: Hey khushi you know what arjun is coming tomorrow.
Khushi gets happy hearing arjun’s name. Arjun is rohan’s and khushi’s best friend. Arjun also knows everything about khushi but likes her. He has proposed her for marriage but khushi didn’t agree saying that she can’t love anyone now so they remains as best friends. Armaan, riddhima and rohan still wants khushi to be with arjun as they wants khushi’s happiness and they know that arjun will love khushi and kiah a lot. But they never pressurize her but always keep on teasing her with arjun’s name which khushi always takes lightly.
Khushi: Wow rohan I am so happy that arjun is coming you know I will prepare everything as per his likes for tomorrow. I am so happy rohan this is the best news I can get…
Riddhima: Ohh wow means tomorrow it’s going to be a big day for khushi as his arjun will be coming.
Khushi smiles widely after hearing this she didn’t even notice that arnav was standing opposite to her and was fuming seeing her reacting like this for arjun.
Kiah too loves arjun because he always brings loads of gifts and chocolates for her and Aryan and also plays with her.
Kiah: Maa aljun cming. M sho appy. He bill bling toes n chocolates fol me… kiah says with a huge smile and she started running shouting yeah my aljun ish cming……..
Khushi and all others laugh at her antics but arnav was all lost thinking what relationship does arjun and khushi shares and who is this arjun.
Then they all moved towards the dining table.
Armaan and riddhima sat beside each other and Arnav was sitting on the left side of armaan and kiah was beside arnav then rohan and then khushi.
They all started having dinner.
Khushi: Kiah come to maa baby I will feed you
Kiah: No lohan mamu will peed me not u.
Khushi: Hmmm you and your rohan mamu.
Rohan: Stop it khushi I will feed my princess you just have yours waise bhi kal you will be feeding arjun.
Khushi beats her slightly on his arms saying stop it rohan or I will kill you.
Arnav was now very angry, who the hell is this arjun and why khushi will be feeding him doesn’t he have his own hands and what’s wrong with this kiah why she only likes to be with rohan. This mother and daughter will drive me crazy one day.
Arnav was lost in his thought when kiah gets up from his seat and goes and sits on arnav’s lap telling him
Kiah: Untle You ale vely bad you not bling chocolate fol kiah.
Arnav comes back from his thoughts and looked at kiah who was sitting on his lap. He felt so good he was about to touch her when khushi came their and pulled kiah from arnav’s lap.
Khushi: Kiah I have tell you many times that don’t ask chocolates from strangers. You have your rohan mamu and armaan mamu who will give you chocolates and also arjun will be bringing loads of chocky for you ok.
Arnav’s heart pricked at the word stranger.
Everybody at the table looks at khushi weirdly when armaan broke the silence and said.
Armaan: It’s ok khushi arnav is not a stranger he is my friend and he will be living with us for few days.
Khushi: Hmmmm ok bhai next time I will keep this in mind.
Kiah: Mamu you meen I can ashk fol chocky flom dish uncle she said pointing towards arnav and arnav laughs seeing her antics he thinks she is so cute
Arnav pulling kiah’s cheeks yes beta you can ask chocky from me and I am soory I didn’t bring one but promise I will give you tomorrow.
Then they all started eating food when arnav again gets lost seeing rohan and khushi chatting with each other. Armaan notices that arnav again got lost somewhere so he said,
Armaan: Arnav what happens you didn’t like the food. Why are you not having anything? Khushi serve him that paneer sabzi which you have prepared. You know arnav khushi and riddhima cooks excellent food.
Arnav looks at khushi she passes the bowl to rohan and tells her rohan will you please serve this to arnav I am you know very far away from him.
Arnav understood what khushi was trying to say and also he feels bad when khushi denied serving him because she always uses to serve her when they were together.
Dinner was completed. All were sitting in the living room and having a chat. Armaan was telling arnav about all the things he did in this 5 years but arnav was looking at khushi and kiah who were busy with rohan. They were playing with him. Riddhima was besides armaan and was making Aryan sleep. Armaan noticed arnav looking at khushi so he asked.
Armaan: Hey arnav what are thinking?
Arnav: Hmmm nothing I was just……… forget it
Armaan: I know you are thinking about khushi right.
Arnav gets shocked what????? I mean yes I mean no
Armaan: It’s ok arnav I know you must be thinking who khushi’s husband is and why she stays with me.
Arnav sighs in relief and says haaa yeah I was thinking that. So who is his husband?
Armaan: Actually she is not married. Don’t tell this to anyone I am sharing with you as you are my best friend then armaan tells arnav everything about khushi and kiah and also that how they are planning to bring khushi closer to arjun so that they can get married and khushi can find happiness in her life. Arnav feels some pain in this heart thinking about khushi getting married to arjun and arjun touching her in the same way he touched her he shouted NOOOOOO.
Everybody looks at him with weird expression on their faces.
Armaan: Kya hua arnav. Are you alright?
Arnav: Yes, No I mean can I have water. Yeah I need some water.
Armaan looking weirdly at arnav asks khushi to bring some water for him
Khushi goes to kitchen to bring water for him when she feels someone behind her. She closes her eyes she knew who he was. She was again losing her senses as she now knows that she loved him in fact she still loves him. She just talk to herself in her mind “Khushi kamzor mat padna, don’t allow him to hurt you again, He is the same man who wanted to kill your kiah. So just give him water and ignore him”
Arnav moves closer to khushi saying hi khushi how are you?
Khushi turns around gives him glass of water and told him I am good Mr. Raizada, How are you?
Arnav: So who is this arjun?
Khushi: Aapse matlab, you are armaan bhai’s guest so be in your limit and don’t ever try to come near me again.
Arnav comes more towards khushi and turns her around hitting her back on his chest holding her from her waist and then whispered in her ears.
Arnav: Why are you scared that you won’t be able to resist me with that he runs his fingers on her cheeks and jaw line and bites her earlobes and licks it soothe her pain. His hands were pressing more into her waist and caressing it
Khushi shivers under his touch after 3 years. She lost all her sense She thought he still has the same magic. “What the hell are you doing khushi”? She thought to herself.
She pushed him away and starts walking towards the living room. When arnav stopped her.
Arnav: Khushi you still can’t resist me huh……. You know we can still continue this relationship.
Khushi: That was a mistake Mr Raizada and I promise that it won’t happen again you know why because now I am not yours as I am going to get married to arjun so stay away from me. My fiancée doesn’t like seeing me with someone else because he loves me a lot and he loves my baby too.
With that she runs to her room with tears in her eyes talking to herself “how can you do this khushi…. Tu itni kamzor kaise pad gayi……. He is the same person who wanted you to kill your baby to kill kiah khushi how could you do this”. With that she sat crying in her room holding kiah’s photo.

3 comments:

  1. अपनी बाबू की सील तोड़ी
    विधवा की चुदाई की प्यास
    भाभी को दिखाई नई ब्लू फिल्म
    मामी ने दिखाया स्वर्ग का दरवाजा
    बस में मिले लड़के से चूत मरवाई
    बाथरूम में पंजाबन कुड़ी की चुदाई
    चूत मेरी बड़ी प्यासी हैं
    उसकी गर्लफ्रेंड मेरे लौड़े का माल बन गई
    Antarvasna युवकों की आम यौन समस्यायें
    दस साल बाद सही चुदाई हुई
    पड़ोसन ने रसोई में लौड़ा चूसा
    एक हसीन रात
    भाभी के साथ होली
    मिला मौका मारा चौका
    शादी से पहले साली के साथ सुहागरात
    लण्ड और चूत दोनों को फायदा
    चुदी प्रियंका सारी रात
    प्रियंका के साथ एक रात की चुदाई
    पड़ोस की लड़की की कुँवारी चूत ली
    कुंवारी चूत चुदाई का आनन्दमयी खेल-1 (Bhanji Ki Kunvari Choot Chudai ka Khel-1)
    कुंवारी चूत चुदाई का आनन्दमयी खेल-2 (Bhanji Ki Kunvari Choot Chudai ka Khel-2)
    गाण्ड मेरी पटाखा बहन बानू की (Gaand Meri Patakha Bahan Banu ki)

    ReplyDelete