Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Pure Lust Changes into True Love... Chapter 4


Chapter 4..
Khushi wipes her tears and told in a soft voice arnav I AM PREGNANT…………….
Arnav: WHAT!!!!!! Khushi is this the time to joke…..
Khushi: I am not joking arnav. I am pregnant. See this (showing her reports)
Arnav gets shocked he then asks khushi.
Arnav: How is this possible? I mean we used precautions then this?
Khushi: you know arnav, that precautions are not 100% safe.
Arnav: Ok forget it now the only thing left is abortion. Just abort the baby not a big deal.
Khushi: No big deal????? How can you say that arnav? It’s a baby what’s his fault.
Arnav: Don’t say that you are planning to keep this baby.
Khushi: Yes arnav I want this baby. Baby is ours arnav, how can you say to abort it.
Arnav: Khushi stop behaving like a typical Indian girl. You very well know that what we share is not love it is just lust. And this baby is out of lust so whats the big deal. Why are you behaving in such a way.
Khushi who has tears in her eyes listening to arnav’s harsh words regarding their baby. She knew that there was no love between them but still she felt bad hearing arnav’s thoughts about their relationship. She wipes the tears and told him
Khushi: I know arnav what we share is pure lust which cannot be turn into love but we can keep this baby right. I mean if you don’t want I will keep the baby with me. I will be doing his/her upbringing you don’t have to worry.
Arnav: You think it is this simple khushi. People will question you about this baby. And I don’t want the public to know that I was having some kind of relationship with my P.A you know it doesn’t suite my image. And I don’t want to spoil my reputation because of this baby.
Khushi gets shocked hearing this from arnav’s mouth.
Khushi: Arnav I promise I will never ever disclose your name as baby’s father.
Arnav: Don’t give me this shit khushi, now I understood why you are so much eager to keep this baby. You want my property right. You were with me only for my money right. You will give birth to this baby and then use him/her against me to claim my property I know your type of girls khushi very well. I thought you were different but no I was wrong. You are just bloody gold digger.
That was enough for khushi to loose her patience and control.
Khushi: ENOUGH MR RAIZADA!!!!!!!!!!! She shouted on top of her voice. What the hell do you think of yourself ha…. You approached me for this so called lust relationship not I. How could you think such a cheap thing about me? Mujhe khudpe gussa aa raha hai k meine tum jaise insaan k sath shiiiiiii……
Khushi: I want this baby and I will keep him/her and you don’t have to worry about your image as your this so called P.A will go very far away from you. Itni door k shayad gar tumhe mujhe ya apne bache ko dekhne ka man bhi kare to tum nahi dekh paoge. Good bye MR RAIZADA it was nice meeting you……..
Arnav stopped her and said
Arnav: what the hell do you think khushi that I will come behind you and stop you. You are wrong you were just my desire and nothing else. You didn’t matter to me at all. I don’t care about you nor do I care about that child.
Khushi moves out of his office without saying anything to him and arnav just banged his hand on table……..

2 comments:

  1. अपनी बाबू की सील तोड़ी
    विधवा की चुदाई की प्यास
    भाभी को दिखाई नई ब्लू फिल्म
    मामी ने दिखाया स्वर्ग का दरवाजा
    बस में मिले लड़के से चूत मरवाई
    बाथरूम में पंजाबन कुड़ी की चुदाई
    चूत मेरी बड़ी प्यासी हैं
    उसकी गर्लफ्रेंड मेरे लौड़े का माल बन गई
    Antarvasna युवकों की आम यौन समस्यायें
    दस साल बाद सही चुदाई हुई
    पड़ोसन ने रसोई में लौड़ा चूसा
    एक हसीन रात
    भाभी के साथ होली
    मिला मौका मारा चौका
    शादी से पहले साली के साथ सुहागरात
    लण्ड और चूत दोनों को फायदा
    चुदी प्रियंका सारी रात
    प्रियंका के साथ एक रात की चुदाई
    पड़ोस की लड़की की कुँवारी चूत ली
    कुंवारी चूत चुदाई का आनन्दमयी खेल-1 (Bhanji Ki Kunvari Choot Chudai ka Khel-1)
    कुंवारी चूत चुदाई का आनन्दमयी खेल-2 (Bhanji Ki Kunvari Choot Chudai ka Khel-2)
    गाण्ड मेरी पटाखा बहन बानू की (Gaand Meri Patakha Bahan Banu ki)

    ReplyDelete