Monday, 17 June 2013

Got Married for Revenge.. Chapter 17

Chapter 17
Arnav and khushi came back from the hospital and arnav takes care of khushi as per doctor's instruction… He never leaves her alone for a single moment…. He will make her eat food with his hands and also will help her in changing clothes…At first khushi was too shy but slowly she too became used to it…. She asked arnav to keep his eyes close and arnav will follow that…. He didn't allow khushi to do any work in this 10 days…. And khushi liked all this pampering she was getting from her husband…. He will do her dressing but without exposing much as he knows that she is not well and if he looks at her exposed parts he will not be able to control his inner desires and he didn't want to hurt khushi….
Ten days passed like this and khushi was perfectly fine on the eleventh day and doctor has also given her the permission to travel so they get back to RM….
Everyone in the RM were happy to see this couple and also worried for khushi as arnav had told them everything… Everyone meets them and then arnav and khushi went to their room… Arnav got busy in his work as he was away from the work for 10 days and khushi decided to go and meet her maa (Arnav's maa)….
Mamta: Khushi beta how are you know… How are your wounds… You know I was so worried about you… Thank God….. Khushi cuts her and says….
Khushi: Maa I am good now no need to worry… Arnav is taking really good care of me….
Mamta: Pakka na khushi I mean he is taking care na… Or else…
Khushi: No maa really he is taking very good care of mine… Maa I want to talk to you about something…
Mamta: Haan khushi bolo na…
Khushi: Maa please forgive him…
Mamta: Khushi…. You are asking me this… I am sure zarur arnav ne hi kaha hoga…
Khushi: No maa he didn't even know that I am talking to you… He is in the room busy with some project… Please maa forgive him…. He is really guilty for his deeds and I have already forgiven him please maa he really loves you a lot and it hurts him when you don't talk to him….
Mamta: Oho kya baat hai someone is very concerned about him haan khushi tell me the truth… You love him na… Finally you both are in love hai na…
Khushi blushes hearing this and says…
Khushi: maa aap bhi na…
Mamta kisses her on her forehead and says
Mamta: Beta I am so happy for you both…. I know what arnav has done was very wrong but thanks for forgiving him beta…
Khushi: Maa I really love him now and I have forgiven him long back and I think he too loves me so all is well between us so please maa you also forgive him na…
Mamta: Ok I will…. Acha tell me, Did you tell him about your feelings..
Khushi: No but I think he knows that I love him…
Mamta: But still beta I think you both should tell each other…
Khushi: Ok maa I will tell him soon acha now come with me and talk to him he will be really very happy….
Mamta and khushi goes to arshi's room… Door was opened so they entered directly and sees arnav who was sitting on the recliner and was working…. He hears footsteps and looks up to see mamta and khushi standing and looking at him…
Arnav: Maa aap do you want anything?
Mamta comes to arnav and hugs him….. Arnav too hugs her and tears rolled from his eyes… He was hugging her mother after such a long time…. Mamta broke the hug and wipes his tears and says no don't cry… You are Arnav Singh Raizada….. You don't look good when you cry…. A small smile came on his lips in between tears…
Arnav: Maa it means you… you forgave me….
Mamta cups his cheeks and says yes beta…. And I am really happy that you have accepted this relationship whole heartedly… Now I have only one wish and that is to see my grandchild….
Khushi blush hearing this and looks down and arnav hugs mamta and looks at khushi and says…. "Wish granted maa soon you will see the face of your grandchild"…. Acha now you go…
Mamta: Arnav you are sending your maa out of your room haan…
Arnav: haan you want grandchild na so we have to do something for that and I am sure khushi will be shy to do that in front of you… Hearing this khushi just blushed more and avoid looking at mamta…
Mamta: Hat besharam… She then moves out of the room and arnav closes the door and comes to khushi… He hugs her from behind and kissed her on the nape of her neck and says…
Arnav: So Mrs Raizada Maa wants a grandchild so are you ready for it…
Khushi nods her head shyly and arnav turns her around and captures her lips in his… He sucks her lower lip and then sucks the upper lip… Khushi too repeated his action… Arnav then runs his tongue over her lips saying her to open the lips… Khushi parted the lips and arnav enters her mouth… Both their tongue danced into each other's mouth and both sucked each other's tongue hard making it all dry…. After a long time they broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes when khushi said…
Khushi: Arnav I want to tell you something…
He pulls her more close and started giving open mouthed wet kisses on her shoulders and says "Bolo khushi"
Khushi: Arnav I… I lo…. But was cut by the knock on the door…. Arnav was still lost in her he was still kissing her everywhere on her shoulder, neck and earlobes… "Bolo khushi"…
Khushi: Wo arnav someone is their at the door…
Arnav pulls back and says there is so much disturbance here man… He then moves to open the door and sees HP standing….
HP: Arnav beta aapse aapke manager milne aaye hai…
Arnav thinks aman at this time… Ok make him seat I will come soon… He then moves to khushi and says "We will make the baby tonight"….Khushi nods her head looking down…. Arnav moves out of the room and walks downstairs where aman was sitting…
Arnav: Yes Aman kuch kaam tha…
Aman: Sir wo you have called me for some discussions on Mumbai project….
Arnav: Ohh yes come we will have discussions in my study… They were moving to study when they meets mamta..
Mamta: Are aman beta bohat dino baad…
Aman: Yes aunty actually I was busy with some work…
Mamta: Ok and complete the work soon so that my son can go to my bahu quickly…
Arnav: Maa please…
Mamta: Ok baba I am going… Then they both moves to study and started discussing the project… After sometime aman asked arnav..
Aman: Sir mamta mam has forgiven you…
Arnav: Hmm finally….
Aman: It means finally your plan worked and you are successful… Really sir you are very smart the way you fooled khushi bhabhi that day in the office it was just awesome and she literally thought that you are guilty she is so innocent na… But sir what's next I mean now your maa has forgiven you so abhi khushi bhabhi ka kya karna hai…
Arnav: Aman…. (But before he could say anything they heard a loud voice of glass breaking and they turns to see what happened and arnav gets shocked of his life to see khushi standing at the door with tears in her eyes….)
Arnav: Khushi…. Shit!!!!! Khushi listen to me what you heard…….. But before he could complete his sentence khushi slapped him hard…..
-------------xxx-----------
So guys how was it... Hope you all will like it... Please hit like button and do comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment