Monday, 17 June 2013

Got Married for Revenge... Chapter 18

Chapter 18
Arnav: Khushi…. Shit!!!!! Khushi listen to me what you heard…….. But before he could complete his sentence khushi slapped him hard…..
Arnav: Khushi…. Please listen to me once please khushi… But khushi left the room without saying anything to arnav….
Aman comes near arnav and put his hand on his shoulder and says…
Aman: So sir she slapped you one more time it means now you will be thinking something for taking revenge…
Arnav turns towards him and gives him a tight slap and says aman I LOVE HER DAMIT and just because of your craziness she will be thinking wrong about me just get lost from here aman or I will fire you right now… Aman took his belongings and runs away from their getting scared and thinking ASR ko kabhi koi nahi samaj sakta….
Arnav thinks "What I will do now…. I know I was wrong but now I really love khushi and I will tell her this and I will ask for her forgiveness once again I know she will forgive me" saying this he moves towards their room and enters the room and gets shock to see khushi packing her bags…. He moves towards her and holds her hand…
Arnav: Khushi please listen to me once…
Khushi moves his hand away and says
Khushi: What you want me to listen arnav your new plan or your new trick or how big fool I am to fall for your tricks again and again tell me arnav what you want me to listen…. Ohhh I know I have slapped you once more and now you have planned revenge for this slap also right arnav but no not this time… I will not fall in your lies this time… I will not… Saying this tears started rolling down her eyes…
Arnav: Please khushi don't say like this… I know I have done wrong with you but…..
Khushi cuts his sentence and says this is the same dialogue Mr Raizada same dialoge you have used few days before and I thought you are really guilty for your deeds mein to tumse pya…. But she stops and then continues This time I will not fall in your trap you stoop so low arnav so have played with my feelings how could you….
In the past whatever you did it never affected me but today I am broken arnav and you broke me you know why because I loved you arnav I loved you and what you did…. I thought you too had some feeling for me and you are really guilty for your deeds but no I was wrong all the things was just the part of your game and today you won arnav because maa ne to tumhe maaf kar diya na it means your goal is competed….
Now you don't need to act arnav and don't worry I will not tell this to your mom not because of you but because of Maa she really loves you and she will not be able to bear that her son can stoop so low… And arnav I am leaving this house forever and I know you will again play some of your dirty tricks to bring me back but I don't care do what you want to do and also tell your family the truth and tell the truth to my family too… I will not say anything now you will give all the answers and she started moving outside the room when arnav holds her hand….
Arnav: Please khushi don't go I know you will not believe anything but what I am saying is true… mein manta hu ke in the start I was acting and I wanted to take revenge from you but trust me khushi jo bhi humare bich mein hua it was not fake our first kiss khushi it was not fake I I really felt something for you and then when we went to Mumbai I realized that I am attracted to you and khushi trust me at that time revenge was nowhere in my mind… And when you get shot trust me I have died thousand deaths in that one hour khushi…. Their I realized that I love you khushi yes khushi I love you and I was truly guilty for everything… Please khushi trust me I really wanted to give you all the happiness of the world khushi... Please trust me khushi please I am ready to do anything for making you believe me and trust me….
Khushi: Leave me arnav… Just do this small thing for me let me go arnav please….
Arnav nods no he was also in tears… Please khushi don't leave me I really love you….
Khushi: Please leave me arnav I don't believe you… Your game is over arnav now I will not fall in your trap just leave me damn it…
Arnav leaves her hand and says khushi please don't say like this….
Khushi: You really wants me to believe you haina ok then can I ask you for something hope you will not say no….
Arnav: Just say it khushi I promise I will give you everything you want….
Khushi: I want divorce from you arnav… Please I don't want to stay with you anymore….
Arnav gets shocked and says Khushi!!!! What are you saying please mujhe itni badi saza mat do please forgive me…
Khushi: If you really wants to see me happy then please free me from this relationship… I am going to my parent's house think about it you have 2 days I will not say anything to them you will tell everything to both the families….
Arnav: Please khushi don't do this I really love you….
But khushi didn't listen to anything she moves out when arnav runs after her when they met mamta outside arnav wipes his tears and khushi too did the same…
Mamta: Are khushi beta where are you going?
Khushi looks at arnav and arnav replies
Arnav: Wo maa actually khushi is going to her parent's house actually they want to spend some time with khushi so I only asked her to go and spend some time with them….
Mamta: Ok she then kisses khushi on her forehead and says take care beta and come soon ye ghar tumhare bina suna lagega… She hugs her and khushi cried hearing this….
Mamta: Are beta why are you crying you are going for some day na don't worry I will call you daily…
Khushi: Ok maa take care….
Arnav: Maa I will drop her and come…. They both moves outside…
Arnav: Khushi please give me one chance please just last chance…
Khushi didn't say anything… When suddenly arnav kneels down and holds her hand and says please khushi only one chance I beg you I promise I will win you back….
Khushi: Ok arnav I will give you a chance not for you not for me but for this sacred bond which we share…. I will give you a chance… I will  give you 10 days only 10 days to win my trust and love back and if you get successful in winning me back than I am all yours and if you fail than on the 10th day we will be telling the truth to all and we will not see each other's face after that…
Arnav gets up and says "Thanks khushi thanks a lot I promise I will do anything to win your trust back anything I know you love me but in this 10 days you will trust me and then we will always be together…. Ok then come lets go inside…
Khushi: No arnav I never said that I will be living in RM in this 10 days… I will be living at Gupta house and now you have to think how you will win my love and trust back…
Arnav hugs khushi tight and says thank you khushi thanks a lot I promise after 10 days you will come with me in the RM with your whole heart….
--------xxx-------
Precap: Gupta's to know the truth about arshi's marriage...
So guys how was it... Hope you all will like it... Please hit like button and do comment

No comments:

Post a Comment