Monday, 17 June 2013

Night that Changed our Life.. Chapter 14

Chapter 14
Khushi: Tum… what are you doing here….
Person: Khushi how are you….
Khushi: I am in no mood to tell you about me… Just tell me why you are here…
Person: Khushi I I just wanted to say sorry…
Khushi looks at him with surprised expressions and says…
Khushi: Sorry ohh really… for what samrat…..
Samrat walks little close to her but khushi walks back and shows her palm to stop him… samrat stops and then says…
Samrat: Khushi I am really sorry…. Sorry for not trusting you that day…. I was fool to believe that you were cheating me with bhai…. Jab ki actual truth is…
Khushi interrupts him before he could say further…
Khushi: Samrat I am really not interested in your sorry…. Please leave… And you know what I am actually thankful to you…
Samrat looks at her with confused expressions and says…
Samrat: thankful…
Khushi smiles and says…
Khushi: Yes thankful… I am thankful to you because tumhare wajah se I am married to arnav today and you know he is the best husband in the world…. I am luckiest person on this earth to be his wife….
Samrat laughed at her sentence and says…
Samrat: Ohh really khushi… wow but do you what you so called best husband has done to get married to you…
Khushi: What do you mean samrat….
Samrat: Khushi bhai bhai was in senses that night…. He was not drunk khushi….
Khushi: Arnav was not drunk…  She murmured and then looks at samrat and says…
Khushi: Do you think I am a fool samrat… you will come here and will tell me these things about arnav and I will believe you blindly… No samrat you are wrong… I love him.. I love him a lot and love comes with trust samrat… I trust arnav more than myself…  So cut these crap and leave…
Samrat: Khushi why I will say crap things about my bhai… Khushi you know how much I love him…  I too was shocked when I came to know this… At first when you both told me about that night that it was a mistake I didn't trust you both but after few days I visited the same club with one of my college friend… And their I was having my drink when bar tender suddenly came and asked me…
"Bhaiya your fiance.. How is she, hope she is fine… That night she was in very bad state…"
Samrat: I was shocked hearing that… Because when I left the club you were perfectly fine…  I asked him what happened with you… He was confused initially that how I didn't know about you but then I told him that you didn't tell me thinking that I will be worried so he told me that you drank orange juice and after sometime you started dancing with the guys… Then he told k bhai came and took you from their.. But you started throwing up and so bhai picked you in his arms and walked to his car…. It clicked me that you guys were right… You were actually drunk… So I asked him k was bhai ok… So he replied that he was perfectly fine and he was the one who supported khushi and took her in his arms….
Khushi was hearing everything giving different expressions each time.. Sometime shocked.. Sometime confused… Sometime blank… She was trying to register everything what samrat was saying….
Samrat then says…
Samrat: Khushi acha bolo I left you and bhai uske baad aur kaun tha waha…
Khushi didn't reply… She was lost in samrat's words…
Samrat called her again…
Samrat: Khushi….
Khushi: Haan…
Samrat: Bolo when I left you tumhare saath bhai k alawa aur kaun tha waha…
Khushi: No one…
Samrat: Exactly and you were having orange juice so how can you get drunk by having an orange juice… Untill and unless someone manipulated your drink…. And their was only bhai present at that time…
Khushi: No I took the juice in your presence samrat…
Samrat: Agree khushi but remember juice was brought by bhai…. I think bhai plan everything to have you khushi… And I think he is the one behind sending those photos to me… You only think khushi who will capture those photos and that too when you are at his place… And tumne yeh kabhi nahi socha why leaving all the place you guys ended up at his apartment… If he can take you to his apartment in his drunk state like he said than why he didn't drop you at Gupta house…
Khushi was just numb… Her mind stopped working… She wanted to trust arnav…. But situation in front of her was scaring her… She remembers how few minutes before she found pics in arnav's drawer…
Samrat gives an evil smirk and then makes a sad face and says…
Samrat: Khushi I know its hard to believe but….
Khushi looks at samrat and then she remembers all the moments she has spent with arnav…. From the day they entered this house for the first time till their morning kiss…. A cute smile played on her lips and then she says…
Khushi: Yes its hard to believe samrat because all this is wrong… And I trust arnav… Now if you are done with your so called faltu things then please leave….
Samrat gritted her teeth and says…
Samrat: Khushi I am telling you the truth….
Khushi: Ohh acha... So tell me why arnav will do such things…
Samrat: Because he wanted to have you khushi… I don't know it was his love or lust for you…
He stopped when he felt burning sensation on his cheek… After few seconds he realized that khushi has slapped him….
Khushi: Leave… I said Leave samrat….
Samrat fumes and says..
Samrat: Trust me khushi you are committing a very big mistake by trusting him…
Khushi: I think you didn't hear me… I SAID LEAVE…..
Samrat fumes and walks out of the place…. Khushi closed her eyes and sits on the couch in the living room ….
Samrat walks out and touch his cheeks and says…
Samrat: Khushi you will pay for this… He then smirks and says… khushi no matter how much you say that you trust your arnav but somewhere in your heart I have sowed the seed of doubt and that will grow soon…. And nahi hua to hum kardege… Poor bhai wanted to expose me…. And now he don't even have proof against me… Saari mehnat waste…. You think you are too smart bhai but if you are Arnav Singh Raizada then I am also Samrat Singh Raizada… I too have Raizada blood inside me…. You played really well bhai… You saved khushi from me… But now you will not be able to save her… Once you are found guilty in front of her I will give her my shoulder and soon will convince her to marry me again after all I am innocent in all this na… I have lost my love because of you….
Khushi was still in the same position… Every words said by samrat were replaying in her head…  "Arnav was not drunk…. He was in his senses when you guys moved out of the club… Arnav brought the drinks…. Then the image of photos in arnav's room…. His coughing… his gulps… Her head started spinning due to this and finally she puts her hands on her ears and relaxes herself and says…
Khushi: Khushi stop… You know your arnav can never do this…  So stop thinking about this… and you trust whose words that samrat's…. But why he will lie to me…. And arnav.. he loves arnav so much….
She walks to her room and sits on the bed trying to brush her thoughts away but more she tried more these thoughts haunted her….
After an hour she heard the doorbell…
Khushi: Arnav…. was the first word escaped from her mouth… She runs down and before JP could open the door she opens the door and sees arnav standing at the door… She hugs him tight and closed her eyes feeling his warmth and tried forgetting everything…. Her heart was telling her that only this is truth…. Her arnav who loves her a lot….
Arnav was surprised to see khushi like this… He liked hugging her but from this hug he can say that she was worried about something….
He enters the house and ask JP to close the door… He then picks khushi in his arms and khushi snuggled more into his chest and he walks directly to their room…. He closed the door with his back and then walks towards the bed… He sits on the bed placing khushi on his lap and says…
Arnav: Kya hua…
Khushi snaked her arms around his waist and rested her cheeks on his chest and says…
Khushi: Nothing….
Arnav caresses her back and place a kiss on the top of her hairs and says…
Arnav: I know something is bothering you tell me….
Khushi tightens her grip around his waist and says…
Khushi: Samrat aaya tha….
Arnav's expressions got change… He clenched his fist in anger… He was already in the foul mood as all the proofs against samrat were burned and that girl who was suppose to talk about his deeds suffered an accident… He was having doubt on samrat that somewhere all these things are done by samrat but now he was 100% sure that samrat knows everything….
He gets scared thinking what he must have told khushi which made her react this way….  
Arnav: Khushi what he he said…
Khushi gulps and says…
Khushi: He said that you you were not drunk that night… And all those photos they were sent by you….
Arnav gets shock hearing this…. But next words from khushi's mouth made him more guilty…
Khushi: But I didn't trust him arnav… Because I know my arnav can never do such thing….
Saying this she kiss him on his chest… Arnav gulps and closed his eyes and says…
Arnav: This is true khushi…
Khushi gets shock hearing this… She straightened herself and looks at arnav and says…
Khushi: Arnav…
Arnav just nods his head……

No comments:

Post a Comment