Monday, 17 June 2013

Night that Changed our life... Chapter 15...

Chapter 15
Khushi gets numb hearing arnav's words… She looks at arnav and then opens her mouth to say something but words got struck in her throat… She failed to say anything…. Slowly she raised her hand and cups arnav's cheek and nods her head in a NO… Tears started flowing from her eyes…..
Khushi: N No th this ca can't b be tru true…. She managed to say….  She then continues…
Khushi: I know you are just making me fool haina.. I know this is not true… Now you will say that you were just testing my trust… Arnav I trust you so now stop this drama ok….
Arnav felt as if someone has pierced 1000 of needles in his heart…. He felt miserable seeing khushi in this condition… But he has to face today... He has to face her… He has to face the truth.. Biggest truth of their life… He has to face the truth of that night which changed their life for forever…
He looks at khushi with tears in his eyes too and says…
Arnav: Khushi this is true that I was not drunk that night and I was the one who has sent those pictures…. I wanted to break your and Samrat's marriage But…
But khushi stops him by putting her palm in front of him and gets up from his lap….
Arnav: Khushi… Arnav too gets up from the bed….
Khushi started walking backwards and says….
Khushi: You you were not drunk that night… You sent you sent those photos….  Those photos which proved me characterless….. You wanted to break my marriage with samrat….
Arnav: Khushi listen to me….
But khushi didn't hear anything… Her mind was just remembering his words and then she was getting all the images of her wedding day when she was humiliated in front of everyone….
Tears were rolling continuously from her eyes…. She was finding it hard to digest the fact that arnav her arnav did this….
Her back hits the wall and she stood their staring at arnav….  After few minutes she spoke….
Khushi: Why arnav why you did this…
She then holds his shirt and shouts…
Khushi: Tell me arnav tell me why why you played with me why….
Arnav walks close to her…. He was about to cup her cheeks when khushi shrugs his hand and says…
Khushi: NO DON'T TOUCH ME….
Arnav: Khushi I know I have hurt you…. But listen to me once khushi…. I did all that…
Khushi: Bas… Leave me alone….
Arnav: Khushi…
Khushi: I said leave me alone arnav… Please….
Arnav didn't move from their… He wanted to tell khushi the whole truth and after that he was ready to take any punishment…. So he tried again….
Arnav: Khushi please ek baar sun lo… That night…
But khushi was in no mood… She was feeling betrayed… She has trusted arnav more than herself and today that trust was broken into pieces….
Khushi again stops him and says…
Khushi: Arnav please leav….
But before she could complete her sentence she falls unconscious in his arms….
Arnav pats her cheeks…
Arnav: Khushi… Khushi open your eyes…
He picks her in his arms and puts her on the bed and sprinkles some water over her face but that didn't help… So he called the doctor… Doctor visited them and injects khushi and says that she will gain consciousness in an hour….
Arnav nods his head and thank doctor… doctor left from their… Arnav sat beside khushi holding her hand and kissing her palm saying….
Arnav: I know I have done wrong but at least give me a chance to tell you the reason…
He then caresses her forehead and kisses her and walks out of the room after tugging her into the quilt….
Arnav was restless outside the room… He has called aman and asked him to start collecting evidence from the start and also to make sure that this thing is kept only to him as they don't know who can be working for samrat… He thought that khushi needs sometime to register the fact…
Khushi opens her eyes after sometime… She looks around and was trying to register why she was sleeping at this hour when she remembers everything….
Suddenly she sits on the bed hugging her knees…. Tears again started spilling from her eyes….. She gets images of their love making… then next morning how arnav consoles her… Their marriage day when everyone accused her… Where her character was chopped into pieces….
She screams loudly and says…
Khushi: Why arnav why…. Why you did this….
She then remembers all the moments spent with him after their marriage….
She brushed her thoughts and says..
Khushi: Jhoot sab jhoot…  
She kept crying for hours like that…
After an hour arnav walked back towards his room thinking that khushi might be conscious by now… He turned the lock and gets shock to find it lock from inside…
He knocks the door but no one opens the door… He shouted khushi's name but khushi didn't respond…. He can hear her sobs but he was helpless… He shouted from outside… He begged khushi to open the door and listen to him once but all in vain….
He sits near the door waiting for khushi to open it…. Finally after another hour khushi opened the door…
Arnav smiles and gets up and says…
Arnav: Khus khushi… you you ok….
But gets shock the next moment to see khushi holding a bag….
Arnav: Khushi yeh…
Khushi avoids looking at arnav and says…
Khushi: Arnav I don't want to live with you… I am leaving this house forever….
Arnav nods his head in a no and says..
Arnav: No khushi please don't do this…
Khushi controls herself from breaking and says…
Khushi: I cant arnav… I cant… Meins us insaan k saath kaise reh sakti hu jisne mujhe… She stops….
She walks out and started walking towards the door when arnav pulled her to himself… She lands on his chest…
Arnav: No khushi  I will not let you go… jab tum meri baat sun nahi leti I will not leave you…
After landing on his chest she remembers her last night in his embrace when she felt as if this is the best place on the earth but today everything changed…. She pushed him hard and says…
Khushi: No Mr Raizada today you can't force me as today I am in my senses… I am not drunk today….
Arnav: Khushi… He cried hearing her accusation…  
This was the last thing he wanted to hear from khushi…..
But khushi didn't pay attention and walked out of the house… Arnav runs after her but khushi took the auto as it was standing just outside their gates…. Arnav was little late to reach out but he gets into the car and started following khushi… He was calling her continuously but khushi was not picking up the call….
Khushi and arnav both were crying… Arnav was continuously calling her and was driving at a very high speed…  And before he could overtake an auto he lost his control and then BANG!!!!! A speeding truck hit his car…..
Khushi asked to stopped the auto and walks out of the car rushing towards his car screaming….
Khushi: ARNAV!!!!!!
Arnav was lying on the road with blood all around…. Khushi picks his head in her arms and says…
Khushi: Arnav arnav get up…
Arnav opens his eyes and looks at khushi… He raises his hand and cups her cheek and says…
Arnav: I I love you khushi… Please Please forgive me for everything…..
Khushi kiss his palm and nods her head….
Khushi: Arnav mein tumhe kuch nahi hone dugi….
Arnav smiles and then wipes her tears….
Arnav: ssshhh…  Ap apna dhyan rakhna….
He closed his eyes and his hand fell on the ground…
Khushi screams loudly…
Khushi: ARNAV!!!!!!
-----------xxx-------------

No comments:

Post a Comment