Monday, 17 June 2013

Night That Changed our Life... Chapter 18

Chapter 18
Arnav: Khushi!!!!!!
Khushi was almost on the verge of falling from the chair… Arnav holds her and then picks her in his arms…
Her eyes were closed and she was unconscious… Arnav gets worried and he walks inside the bedroom with khushi in his arms… He place khushi on the bed and looks around for the water… He takes the glass from the side table and sprinkles some water on her face and calls her name…
Arnav: Khushi… khushi…
Khushi slowly opens her eyes and looks at arnav…  Arnav sighs a relief…
 He smiles at khushi and caresses her cheek and sys…
Arnav: Khushi you ok…
But khushi didn't respond she was just staring at arnav and was recollecting all his words… And suddenly tears started rolling down on her cheeks…
Arnav: Khushi….                             
Arnav feels pain in his heart seeing her tears… Truth was really painful for her… On one side she got to know about samrat and on the other side the truth about that night….
He wipes her tears and says…
Arnav: Khushi please don't cry… Khushi I I am really sorry I should have controlled myself that night but….
Khushi looks at him but didn't say a word… She tried sitting on the bed and arnav helped her…  
She looks at arnav and he left her arms and sits beside khushi and was about to say something when suddenly khushi throws herself into his arms….
He was reluctant to touch her back as he didn't know what was going on in khushi's mind…  And then khushi started sobbing badly on his shoulder and with each sobs her grip was tightening on his back….
Finally arnav hugged her back and started caressing her back to calm her down… At first he thought that she is crying because of the guilt that she seduced him that night so he said…
Arnav: Khushi sshhh…. It was not your fault… You were not in your senses… Whatever you did was because of that drink….
But it seems that khushi didn't hear him as her next sentence was something else…
Khushi: Ar arnav samrat ho how could he arnav…
Arnav then realized that she was thinking about samrat…. He breaks the hug and cups her cheek and was about to say something when khushi cuts says….
Khushi: I I tho thought he really loves me… And and I was going to marry him…. Arnav he… . He wanted to spend just a night with me… He he never loved me arnav….. Agar agar meri use shaadi….
Arnav didn't let her complete her sentence and pulls her close to his chest…. No words were spoken as khushi was sobbing on his chest… Arnav allowed her and kept on stroking her back….
Finally khushi stopped crying and was feeling better in his arms… She slowly breaks the hug and cups his cheek and says…
Khushi: Thanks a lot arnav…. Thanks for saving me from that B*****d…
Arnav: Khushi agar mein tumhe nahi bachata to shayad apni hi nazron mein gir jata… But I still feel guilty about everything… Us raat I saved you from samrat but what I did… I am really sorry khushi… I should have controlled myself…
Khushi: Nahi arnav don't compare yourself with him… Whatever you did was your love… And it was not entirely your fault… And I know k tumne bohat try kiya hoga to control yourself and honestly I am glad that we became one that day because usi ki wajah se aaj hum ek saath hai.. Shayad DM yahi chahti thi…
Arnav smiles as he never thought that his khushi will forgive him for that night… Yes he was not at fault but still he use to feel guilty…
Arnav: Khu khushi means you you are not angry with me..
Khushi shakes her head in a NO…
Arnav: Thanks a lot khushi.. Thanks for understanding me…
Khushi too smiles back at him…. And arnav pulls her again for a hug… They stayed like that for a long time and then khushi said…
Khushi: Arnav but why you didn't tell me the truth before..
Arnav kiss her hairs and says..
Arnav: Khushi I was scared.. I was scared that you will not trust me without proofs… I wanted to tell you everything that day itself but I was scared and then after our marriage I thought that I will clear everything in few days as I was very close to all the proofs of samrat's wrong deeds but then somebody burned everything…. I wanted to tell you the truth but my fear of loosing you was not allowing me to do the same… I thought you will trust samrat over me as your relation with him was of 2years and you just know me for few days… But that day when you got to know everything I decided to tell you about samrat but…
He stopped remembering that accident and then what happened after that… Khushi too remembers the same… She looks at arnav not breaking the hug and says..
Khushi: I think agar tumhari jagah koi aur hota to yahi karta…  I I don't know arnav but when samrat said those things my heart and mind both said that this cant be true… My arnav can never do this but when you said that you were not drunk I lost all my senses… I was just numb and thought that you betrayed me…. Sorry arnav for not trusting you… I love you arnav… I love you more than anything….
Arnav: I love you too khushi…
Khushi: Acha arnav now what about samrat… I mean I think he knows that you know everything about him isliye he is trying to…
Arnav: I know khushi but don't worry tomorrow I am going to expose him in front of whole guptas and Raizada's… That day aman was about to talk about this in the hospital… I want everyone to know how cheap is samrat… You know khushi I never thought that my brother my samrat who was just like my real brother can do something like this… And he wanted to put blame on me khushi… I mean why… why he hates me so much…
Khushi felt bad for arnav… They both were cheated by their close ones… She just tightens her grip on him and says…
Khushi: Everything will be fine arnav….
Arnav smiles and nods and says…
Arnav: Hmm  ab to meri beautiful si wifey bhi mere saath hai to I know everything will be perfect haina….
Khushi blush hearing that…
He then continues…
Arnav: You know khushi this was the reason why I… I mean why I wanted to be away from you…. I wanted you to know the whole truth before going ahead with our relationship…
Khushi looks at him with a loving and proud expressions and says..
Khushi: I am really very lucky to have you arnav… I don't know may be I am DM's special child to have you as my husband in my life… I love you….
Saying this she place a kiss on arnav's cheeks…
Arnav close his eyes… She then places another kiss on his other cheek and then slowly she places her lips on his…..
Arnav gasped and then slowly khushi started placing kisses on his lips before taking his lower lip in her mouth….
She started sucking his lower lip…
Arnav pulls her close to him and started responding to the kiss… He too started sucking her lips… Slowly he took the lead and entered her mouth… Their tongue entwined and they sucked each other's mouth leaving no corner….
Both were lost in each other's taste… His hands started caressing her back while khushi's fingers were playing with the hair at the back of arnav's neck…
After a long time they broke the kiss for some air and looks at each other and then again arnav captured her lips for the long passionate kiss….
After kissing each other crazily finally khushi said…
Khushi: Arnav you have to take medicines lets eat something…
Arnav: Hmmm I am very hungry…
He said in his husky voice…
Khushi understood what he meant and blush and says…
Khushi: I will bring dinner arnav….
Saying this she gets up from the bed and walks towards the door when arnav follows her and picks her in his arms and says..
Arnav: I said I am hungry but not for dinner… I want you khushi….
Khushi hides her face in his chest and says…
Khushi: But your medicines…
Arnav: I can have that later….
Khushi: No…. Pehle have your dinner and medicines
Arnav: But…
Khushi: No but.. Please arnav I don't want you to be careless about your health…
Arnav: Aahhh ok baba…
He then walks out of his room and then towards the kitchen holding khushi in her arms….
He keeps khushi on the kitchen counter and says…
Arnav: I will make the plate…
Khushi: No I will do it…. You sit here…
Arnav: But..
Khushi: Ssshhh
She says placing her finger on his lips… She gets down and says…
Khushi: I love to pamper my husband like he pampers me… So just sit here and allow me…
Khushi then started serving dinner for them and arnav was just admiring her wife.. He was happy that finally everything was good between them… And his khushi is with him even after hearing the bitterest truth of their life…
He was still in his thoughts when khushi snapped his finger in front of him… She was standing with dinner plate in her hand…
Arnav sat on the chair with khushi on his lap… And khushi started feeding him and herself…. And arnav was teasing her by kissing her on her shoulders neck and face in between their dinner….
Here is RM…
Samrat was pacing restlessly in his room… He knows that family has accepted arnav and khushi and now also that khushi has forgiven arnav and he was sure that arnav will tell the truth to khushi… He will tell her everything and then... No, I will not allow anyone to know about this… I have to do something…
He thinks for sometime and smirks… He takes his keys and rush out of the RM…
Shashi was sitting with garima and was having his tea and they were talking about arnav and khushi when suddenly they heard the door bell…
Shashi: I will see….
Shashi walks towards the door and opens it…
Shashi: Samrat…
Samrat smiles and says…
Samrat: Hello uncle…..
Shashi: He hello… Aao…
Samrat walks inside and garima too was surprised to see samrat at their place….
--------------xxx------------

No comments:

Post a Comment