Monday, 17 June 2013

Night That Changed Our Life... Chapter 19...

Chapter 19
Arnav and khushi completed their dinner and arnav picks khushi in his arms and started walking towards their room….
They enter the room looking into each other's eyes and arnav placed khushi on the bed… Khushi started breathing heavily when arnav gets on top of her….. He started placing wet kisses on her face…. Khushi closed her eyes feeling his lips on her face… She was already marked by him but that time she was not in her senses but today she wanted to enjoy each and everything moment of this night… She was waiting for this night since long…
He kissed her everywhere on her face except her lips and then finally stopped kissing her and looks at her… Her eyes were closed and lips were parted as she wanted him to kiss her… Arnav rubs his thumb over her lips and says….
Khushi shivered under his touch… Arnav then slowly brush his lips with hers and captures her lips... Khushi kissed him back with the same passion… Kiss was slow in the beginning but slowly kiss turned wild where arnav and khushi's tongue were fighting inside their mouth for dominance… They explored each and every corner of other's mouth and still they were not ready to leave each other… But finally khushi broke the kiss as she was getting breathless… Arnav then started placing wet open mouth kisses on her neck and then started licking her throat and khushi clutched his shoulders….
Suddenly they heard the ring of his cell..
Arnav groaned but continued his licks on her throat when again his cell rang and he withdrew himself from her cursing the person who was ruining their moment….
Khushi: Arnav kuch important hoga…
Arnav: Hmmm…
He gets up from khushi and sits on the bed and takes his cell from the table and looks at the caller name…
Arnav: Aman…
He quickly press the answer button as he knows that aman will never call him without any reason and that too at this time of night….
Arnav: Hello… What!!!!!!
Here at Gupta house….
Shashi and samrat sat on the couch and garima went inside to bring water for samrat….
Shashi: Samrat beta you here…
Samrat: Uncle actually I wanted to talk to you both….
Shashi: Itni raat gaye… Is everything all right…
Samrat: Actually uncle.. He then takes a deep breath and says… Uncle I got to know some truth so thought of sharing with you and aunty… I know you both don't like me after what I did to khushi… But uncle I still care for khushi and I want her to be away from evil…
Shashi gets confused with his talks…
Shashi: Samrat what are you saying…
Garima too walked with water… She keeps the glass on the table and saits besides shashi…
Samrat then says..
Samrat: Uncle actually bhai… Bhai did everything to break our marriage…. I mean those photos and everything… They were all planned by bhai…. And also khushi said that they both were drunk but bhai was not drunk that day… He was in his senses…
Shashi: What….
Samrat: Yes uncle… he then played nervously with his fingers and says and also… I mean bhai just lust over khushi… He just wanted to have her…
Shashi and garima were shocked to hear this…
Shashi: Samrat yeh tum kya keh rahe ho….
Samrat: Truth uncle… I know its hard to believe but this truth.. If you don't believe me you can ask bhai… He just wanted khushi for her body and after using her he will leave her like many other girls…. I always knew everything about hai but never thought he will do the same with khushi… I was wrong I should have not break the marriage with khushi… But uncle you still have time.. I mean we can still save khushi before bhai…
But before he could complete his sentence they heard the loud voice…
"Stop it Samrat"
Everyone turns towards the door and sees arnav and khushi standing at the door with aman and manorama and manohar…
Samrat gulps seeing them and thinks what they are doing here but then relax thinking that now even if they try telling the truth shashi gupta will think arnav is trying to save himself as he don't have any proofs against me…
Khushi walked inside fuming and says…
Khushi: How dare you samrat.. How dare you to come here…
Shashi: Khushi he was just telling us the truth… He then looks at arnav with disgust expressions and says… I never thought that you can stoop so low… You know khushi what he did…
Khushi: Yes I know everything…
Shashi: What… You know that that he sent those photos that day… He was not drunk that day.. He used you that day…
Raizada's were shocked to hear that….
Arnav felt as if someone stabbed his heart hearing the word used… He closed his eyes and khushi noticed this… She holds his palm in her and then looks at shashi and says.
Khushi: Yes it is true that he sent those pictures but other than that everything is lie…
Shashi: But khushi why he sent those pictures… You know because of those pictures what we went through.. What you went through.. You lost your love khushi because of him..
Khushi thinks "Love" and smiles sadly… She then says…
Khushi: Because he wanted to save me….
Shashi: Save you…
Khushi: Yes he wanted to save me from samrat… Because… She then tells everyone what arnav has told her about samrat and rishab's convo…
She was still in middle of her talks when samrat shouted…
Samrat: This is all lie…  Khushi he has lied to you just to save himself… Mom dad bhai is putting blame on me…
Arnav looks at samrat and says…
Arnav: Shut up samrat…
Samrat: No bhai I will not…  Why are you blaming me when…
But before he could complete his sentence they heard someone's voice…
"Sammy why the hell you asked your brother to drop khushi….I mean you have planned to mark her yours today…"
Samrat instantly recognized the voice and his body stiffens realizing what is coming… Everyone turns to see at the source of the voice.. It was coming from the LCD… It was same scene which was witnessed by arnav that night…
Everyone gets shock seeing the video… Samrat was thinking how this video reached to them when he has burned this video… After the video manorama walks to samrat and slaps him hard and says…
Manorama: I cant believe my son can do something so cheap…
Samrat: Maa this is this is not me… Bhai is trying to..
But before he could complete his sentence khushi slapped him hard and says…
Khushi: Don't even try to take my husband's name from your mouth samrat… I never thought that you can be so cheap… But you know what I am glad that you did all this.. Because because of that night I got arnav as my husband… Now just get lost from here…
Samrat was about to say something when manorama interrupts him and says..
Manorama: Suna nahi nikal jao and from today you are dead for us samrat…  Dead… From today I have only one son… Arnav… And never ever come back in our lives…
Samrat: Maa all this are lies… Sab planning hai against me… Ask bhai whether he was drunk or not… Ask him….
Before anyone could say anything khushi walks in front of him and says…
Khushi: Yes he was not drunk… That's why he didn't touch me that night… Kuch nahi hua tha humare bich… He took only photos and that too to save me…..
Everyone gets shock including arnav…. Arnav looks at khushi and at the same time khushi too looks at him and smiles at him… They both share an eye lock when againa samrat interrupted…
Samrat: Again a lie….
Arnav: Everyone is not like you samrat… Your game is finished. And aman give him the papers….
Samrat: Papers…
Aman walks to samrat with some papers and hands over it to samrat
Samrat takes the paper and opens it and gets shock….
Samrat: Property papers…
Arnav: Yes… From today you don't have any rights on Raizada properties…
Samrat: What…
Arnav: Yes check it out…
Arnav has transferred all his property on his name… Samrat was blank as how he did that… But nothing is impossible for our ASR…
Arnav smirks and says…
Arnav: Next time don't even dare to come near my family or my wife…. Now get lost….
Samrat: But..
Arnav: I said out…
He holds samrat by his collar and throws him out of the house…
He locks the door and turns to everyone …
Everyone walks towards her…
Manorama: I am sorry arnav…
Arnav: No chachi.. I should be sorry.. I was really rude that day…
Manorama hugs him and says..
Manorama: No beta you were right… And now I will really like if you both to RM with us….
Arnav looks at khushi and she nods her head…
Arnav: We will come back to our home…
Manorama gets happy and then hugs both arnav and khushi together….

No comments:

Post a Comment